User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Indirect MBTI/Big Five test

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    entp

I just got typed ENTJ by the test below! For as long as I can remember, I have been an ENTP with a well developed Fe and an OK developed Ti.

About 2 years ago, walking home one night, after a especially hard day at work, I remember thinking that if I continue like this, I'll turn into an ENTJ! Then I snickered a "yeah right!"

Motherf*****.

Is this is what happens when you decide to take the baton and make something out of yourself...holy fuk. This is what getting your nose rubbed in by engineering again and again and again does to you.

A bit weird because only two days ago I woke up and realized I don't spend alone time anymore (that I used to in order to recuperate from stressful weeks - it was my Ti wanting to figure shit out)

Wow...is type change like this actually possible??? Now that I think back to my Facebook, interactions with friends, joke preferences, and life...its more than fucking probable. Hell, looking at posts made by me on this very forum two years ago and posts I'm making now - holy fucking cow!

I'm not sure if I like this.

Anyways, test results:
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||| 68%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 50%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||| 24%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 68%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were low which suggests you tend to be very rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Emotional Stability and lowest on Orderliness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SCOEI
    Your Jung type is most likely ENTJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Okay... Let me just put this out there right now. I'm in the middle of the test, and I'm guessing it's going to make me a T because I don't strive for "perfect harmony" nor am I "passionate" about many things let alone something having to do with saving the world.. The F questions are just a wee bit much.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    Is this is what happens when you decide to take the baton and make something out of yourself...holy fuk. This is what getting your nose rubbed in by engineering again and again and again does to you.

A bit weird because only two days ago I woke up and realized I don't spend alone time anymore (that I used to in order to recuperate from stressful weeks - it was my Ti wanting to figure shit out)

Wow...is type change like this actually possible??? Now that I think back to my Facebook, interactions with friends, joke preferences, and life...its more than fucking probable. Hell, looking at posts made by me on this very forum two years ago and posts I'm making now - holy fucking cow!
    Dude. Dude. You're exactly 50%, smack dab on the middle of the Orderliness scale, which just correlates with J/P anyway. The test had to make a judgment call. Nothing to have an identity crisis over.

edit: god damn it, was I duped? I can't tell

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

29) My sense of happiness is affected by the quality of life of everyone on the planet.

SERIOUSLY???

I'm just going to end it now.

ESTP.

(Just kidding, will finish.)

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    29) My sense of happiness is affected by the quality of life of everyone on the planet.

SERIOUSLY???

I'm just going to end it now.

ESTP.

(Just kidding, will finish.)
    Just finish the bloody test already. T.

The person who created the test was on ecstasy.

I put those to the left or middle and got F. If I can you can too.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 44%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 44%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 54%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||| 40%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||| 34%

Your Jung type is most likely ISTJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

What?? What did I say? Man.

Fail!!! (on my part or the test's part...)

Well, I guess we could reason that an emotionally unstable ISTJ is in the shadow. Which means ENFP... so...? ... ?
    Maybe it means that I'm an ENFP.. Yea. That's it.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 44%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 44%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 54%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||| 40%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||| 34%

Your Jung type is most likely ISTJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

What?? What did I say? Man.

Fail!!! (on my part or the test's part...)
    Time to change type.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    I just got typed ENTJ by the test below! For as long as I can remember, I have been an ENTP with a well developed Fe and an OK developed Ti.

About 2 years ago, walking home one night, after a especially hard day at work, I remember thinking that if I continue like this, I'll turn into an ENTJ! Then I snickered a "yeah right!"

Motherf*****.

I'm not sure if I like this.

Anyways, test results:
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||| 68%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 50%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||| 24%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 68%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were low which suggests you tend to be very rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Emotional Stability and lowest on Orderliness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SCOEI
    Your Jung type is most likely ENTJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)
    holy shit, YOU'RE RIGHT! AND I'VE BEEN AN UNHEALTHY ISTJ IN MY SHADOW ALL ALONG!!!!

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.