• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Indirect MBTI/Big Five test

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
We're secretly ENTPs.

The mouse was right...

Who is this mouse anyway? This mouse is probably just being tricky (or you are especially sneaky yourself...)

But I'll trust this test a tiny bit, it's just that the agreeableness/friendliness correlation isn't fantastic.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
hahaha, pretty much. it's what most people IRL think I am anyway.

Okay ...let's see...me, you, and Huxley all self-type as ENFP but scored as ENTP or ENTJ on this test. Other Fs scored F, including Curious Feeling who sometimes types as INTJ.

So the test cannot be "T heavy" or lean toward T.

We all must be really unfriendly. :cheese:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Who is this mouse anyway? This mouse is probably just being tricky (or you are especially sneaky yourself...)

But I'll trust this test a tiny bit, it's just that the agreeableness/friendliness correlation isn't fantastic.

Oh it was a joke. I made fun of Oberon earlier today for saying I was trying to Ti with my Fe.

Love the new avi, btw! It is made of win.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay ...let's see...me, you, and Huxley all self-type as ENFP but scored as ENTP or ENTJ on this test. Other Fs scored F, including Curious Feeling who sometimes types as INTJ.

So the test cannot be "T heavy" or lean toward T.

We all must be really unfriendly. :cheese:

I don't like most personality tests because they force you to make decisions like "if you had to choose between sacrificing yourself and killing your friend, which would you do?" perhaps there is part of me that wants to be an NTJ so I score higher on T characteristics than would be normal for an ENFP. or perhaps I'm just balanced :) with this test spefically, it made you choose between being friendly and a people pleaser or being unfriendly, which frankly is a ridiculous dichotomy, even if it did have a 1-5 answer system as opposed to a yes or no system.

wolfy

awsm
It's okay. It gave me esfp. An unstable esfp, but esfp at least.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't like most personality tests because they force you to make decisions like "if you had to choose between sacrificing yourself and killing your friend, which would you do?" perhaps there is part of me that wants to be an NTJ so I score higher on T characteristics than would be normal for an ENFP. or perhaps I'm just balanced :) with this test spefically, it made you choose between being friendly and a people pleaser or being unfriendly, which frankly is a ridiculous dichotomy, even if it did have a 1-5 answer system as opposed to a yes or no system.

I don't want a T score, that's just how I think. Seriously. I've also been told repeatedly that obvious Te is obvious...I think it's one of the primary things that causes people to insist I'd be ENFP rather than INFP.

Te isn't a very "friendly" function.

At any rate, I know I'm an ENFP SLUAI. You can compare me to an ENTP and see how I lack Ti.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||| 56%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 54%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||| 34%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||| 28%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||| 40%

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SLUEN
Your Jung type is most likely ESTP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mine worked okay :)
Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are very organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious but possibly not very spontaneous and fun.

Friendliness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Openmindedness results were moderately low which suggests you tend to be uncreative and conventional.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Orderliness and lowest on Openmindedness.
(*more info on your type can be seen via the hyperlinks above and below)

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SCOEN
Your Jung type is most likely ESTJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)
Only problem = they think I'm not creative or fun :( and I beg to differ!
Te isn't a very "friendly" function.
:(

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
All ENFPs are now officially ETPs

Also, EJCC...I was just joking, because it measures "friendliness" and gave Te-heavy ENFPs (I'm presuming) T scores. :hug:

Te is just fine. It can be really ...direct.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
I just got typed ENTJ by the test below! For as long as I can remember, I have been an ENTP with a well developed Fe and an OK developed Ti.

About 2 years ago, walking home one night, after a especially hard day at work, I remember thinking that if I continue like this, I'll turn into an ENTJ! Then I snickered a "yeah right!"

Motherf*****.

Is this is what happens when you decide to take the baton and make something out of yourself...holy fuk. This is what getting your nose rubbed in by engineering again and again and again does to you.

A bit weird because only two days ago I woke up and realized I don't spend alone time anymore (that I used to in order to recuperate from stressful weeks - it was my Ti wanting to figure shit out)

Wow...is type change like this actually possible??? Now that I think back to my Facebook, interactions with friends, joke preferences, and life...its more than fucking probable. Hell, looking at posts made by me on this very forum two years ago and posts I'm making now - holy fucking cow!

I'm not sure if I like this.

Anyways, test results:
--------------------------------------------------------------

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||| 68%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 50%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||| 24%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 68%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were low which suggests you tend to be very rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Emotional Stability and lowest on Orderliness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SCOEI
Your Jung type is most likely ENTJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay... Let me just put this out there right now. I'm in the middle of the test, and I'm guessing it's going to make me a T because I don't strive for "perfect harmony" nor am I "passionate" about many things let alone something having to do with saving the world.. The F questions are just a wee bit much.

G

garbage

Is this is what happens when you decide to take the baton and make something out of yourself...holy fuk. This is what getting your nose rubbed in by engineering again and again and again does to you.

A bit weird because only two days ago I woke up and realized I don't spend alone time anymore (that I used to in order to recuperate from stressful weeks - it was my Ti wanting to figure shit out)

Wow...is type change like this actually possible??? Now that I think back to my Facebook, interactions with friends, joke preferences, and life...its more than fucking probable. Hell, looking at posts made by me on this very forum two years ago and posts I'm making now - holy fucking cow!

Dude. Dude. You're exactly 50%, smack dab on the middle of the Orderliness scale, which just correlates with J/P anyway. The test had to make a judgment call. Nothing to have an identity crisis over. :)

edit: god damn it, was I duped? I can't tell :doh:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
29) My sense of happiness is affected by the quality of life of everyone on the planet.

SERIOUSLY???

I'm just going to end it now.

ESTP.

(Just kidding, will finish.)

wolfy

awsm
29) My sense of happiness is affected by the quality of life of everyone on the planet.

SERIOUSLY???

I'm just going to end it now.

ESTP.

(Just kidding, will finish.)

Just finish the bloody test already. T.

wolfy

awsm
I put those to the left or middle and got F. If I can you can too.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 44%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 44%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 54%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||| 40%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||| 34%

Your Jung type is most likely ISTJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

What?? What did I say? Man.

Fail!!! (on my part or the test's part...)

Well, I guess we could reason that an emotionally unstable ISTJ is in the shadow. Which means ENFP... so...? ... ?
Maybe it means that I'm an ENFP.. Yea. That's it.

wolfy

awsm
Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 44%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 44%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 54%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||| 40%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||| 34%

Your Jung type is most likely ISTJ (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

What?? What did I say? Man.

Fail!!! (on my part or the test's part...)

Time to change type.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just got typed ENTJ by the test below! For as long as I can remember, I have been an ENTP with a well developed Fe and an OK developed Ti.

About 2 years ago, walking home one night, after a especially hard day at work, I remember thinking that if I continue like this, I'll turn into an ENTJ! Then I snickered a "yeah right!"

Motherf*****.

I'm not sure if I like this.

Anyways, test results:
--------------------------------------------------------------

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||| 68%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||| 50%
Friendliness (F/T) |||||| 24%
Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 68%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious.

Friendliness results were low which suggests you tend to be very rude, uncooperative, and irritable.

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Emotional Stability and lowest on Orderliness.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SCOEI
Your Jung type is most likely ENTJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)

holy shit, YOU'RE RIGHT! AND I'VE BEEN AN UNHEALTHY ISTJ IN MY SHADOW ALL ALONG!!!!