Thread: Indirect MBTI/Big Five test

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I've noticed that I've gotten ENTP on several of these similar minds tests. I remember vividly one test telling me I was an ENTP who wanted to be an ENFP who admired INTJs.

My theory is my tendency toward Te usage, or simply that some of these tests are skewed toward T.
    I bet I took the same test.. it told me I was an ENTP that wanted to be an ENFP who admired INFJ's. =)
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Interesting...

ENFP/SLUAI
    Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 48%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||| 24%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||| 60%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||| 78%

I read through it a little and would disagree on a couple of things,
    Orderliness results were low which suggests you tend to be very unreliable, lazy, careless, and unmotivated.
    firstly i'm very comitted to things that i have chosen i do and things i believe in, in those things i am very reliable. I can also concentrate for long periods on projects/tasks except paperwork, paperwork can reduce me to tears of frustration.... big box little box. ugh.
    I can also be highly motivated. I also don't think you'd find a single person who thinks me lazy, if i am brutally honest with myself i can be but not in general.
    But anyway, it was pretty accurate overall.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Big Five/SLOAN/Jung Test Results

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||| 42%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 52%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 60%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||| 48%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||| 62%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious but possibly not very spontaneous and fun.

Friendliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately good natured, trusting, and helpful.

Openmindedness results were moderately high which suggests you are creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Extroversion.
    (*more info on your type can be seen via the hyperlinks above and below)

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOEI
    Your Jung type is most likely INTJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)
    (*The Jung system [similar to Myers Briggs] is basically an early intuitive version of the Big 5 minus the Emotional Stability dimension. Click here for more info on the differences/similarities.)
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Noon View Post
    Why is open-mindedness N > S?
    Meh... I think they should've picked a different name for it.... makes S's sound like we're close minded. Just because I'm not creative or original, doesn't mean I'm close-minded. I'd like to think I'm a very open person.

But yeah, it correlates fairly well.

Big Five/SLOAN/Jung Test Results

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Overall (of the Big 5 factors), you scored highest on Openmindedness and lowest on Extroversion.

Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||||||| 72%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||||||| 60%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 54%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||||||| 52%
    Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||| 40%

Openmindedness results were high which suggests you are very creative, original, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are organized, reliable, neat, and ambitious but possibly not very spontaneous and fun.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.

Friendliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately good natured, trusting, and helpful.

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are quiet, unassertive, and aloof.

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is RCOAI (Reserved, Calm, Organized, Accommodating, Inquisitive)
    Your Jung type is most likely INFJ (a[n] emotionally stable version of the type)
    (*The Jung system [similar to Myers Briggs] is basically an early intuitive version of the Big 5 minus the Emotional Stability dimension. Click here for more info on the differences/similarities.)

I seem to incorporate parts of both RCOAI and RLOAI. Sometimes more calm, sometimes more limbic.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Your Big 5/SLOAN type is SLUAN
    Your Jung type is most likely ESFP (a[n] emotionally unstable version of the type)

I looked it up...

SLUAN
    (4.9% of women; 1.4% of men)
    often late, influenced more by others than self, easily frustrated, frequently driven to impress others, easily moved to tears, does not believe everything can be explained scientifically, fires back when someone hurts them, not analytical, easily distracted, does not always know what they are doing, easy to get to know, easily impressed, easily influenced, rarely prepared, not controlling, prone to jealousy, not bothered by disorder, low self confidence, acts without hesitation, not self reflective, thinks fun is the most important thing in life, worrying, easily hurt, spontaneous, tense, high maintenance, not detail oriented, unpredictable, prone to attachment, not interested in science, not afraid to draw attention to self, anxious, does not know why they do some things, not strict with self, inexplicably happy some of the time, attentive to appearances, underachiever, bases goals on inspiration rather than logic, will do a lot to avoid rejection, swayed by emotions, uses acts of kindness to get closer to people.

I suppose I have a lot of those weaknesses. Overall they paint a better picture of my weak points than the other combinations I looked at.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    I bet I took the same test.. it told me I was an ENTP that wanted to be an ENFP who admired INFJ's. =)
    We're secretly ENTPs.

The mouse was right...
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Extroversion (E/I) |||||||||||||| 52%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Orderliness (J/P) |||||||||| 36%
    Friendliness (F/T) |||||||||| 36%
    Openmindedness (N/S) |||||||||||||| 52%

hmm, I would rate myself higher on open mindedness, friendliness and emotional stability and lower on orderliness. as a whole though, most of the scores were within about 10 points of where I would rate myself. I didn't like the choice between being emotionally stable and being aware of emotions and being at ease expressing them. if anything, being aware of one's emotions and knowing how to express them makes one more emotionally stable, not less.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Did this test just call you an ENTJ? Well did it?
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Did this test just call you an ENTJ? Well did it?
    hahaha, pretty much. it's what most people IRL think I am anyway.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire