User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 61

  1. #31
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,959

    Default

    Ne-Fi-Ni-Fe(huge gap)Ti-Se-Si-Te

  2. #32
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    I got Fe as the highest because I'm polite to people, How does that make me Fe dom?! HOW!? I can see how, but I'm not it was just how I was raised. I was raised to be polite.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  3. #33
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    After looking at the source code to see what questions are being assigned to the function attitudes, it's not a test to be taken seriously.

  4. #34
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I got Fe as the highest because I'm polite to people, How does that make me Fe dom?! HOW!? I can see how, but I'm not it was just how I was raised. I was raised to be polite.
    It's not just you, chickens. Every female ENFP that has posted so far has had Ne/Fe rather than Ne/Fi, and an ISFP had Fe/Se, and two more xSFPs came out with higher Fe than Fi. So you're just another xNFP who scored way too high on Fe, and the second IxFP on the list who came out as an Fe dom.

    Fe =/= "nice."

    Also, any person who appreciates objectivity does not necessarily have low Fi.

  5. #35
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,620

    Default

    Your Cognitive Functions:
    Introverted Intuition (Ni) |||||||||||||||||||||||| 11.49
    Extroverted Intuition (Ne) |||||||||||||||||||||||| 11.46
    Introverted Feeling (Fi) ||||||||||||||||||||| 9.71
    Introverted Thinking (Ti) ||||||||||||||||| 7.69
    Extroverted Feeling (Fe) |||||||||||||||| 7.45
    Introverted Sensation (Si) ||||||||||||||| 6.54
    Extroverted Sensation (Se) ||||||||||| 4.8
    Extroverted Thinking (Te) |||||||| 3.01

    These are fairly standard results for me.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Your Cognitive Functions:
    Extroverted Intuition (Ne) ||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 12.69
    Extroverted Feeling (Fe) |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 12.14
    Introverted Feeling (Fi) ||||||||||||||||||||||| 10.79
    Introverted Intuition (Ni) |||||||||||||||| 7.26
    Extroverted Sensation (Se) |||||||||||||||| 7.25
    Extroverted Thinking (Te) ||||||||||||| 5.78
    Introverted Thinking (Ti) ||||||||| 3.76
    Introverted Sensation (Si) ||||||||| 3.54

    Your Extroverted Intuition (Ne) is very developed.
    Your Extroverted Feeling (Fe) is very developed.
    Your Introverted Intuition (Ni) is moderate.
    Your Extroverted Sensation (Se) is moderate.
    Your Extroverted Thinking (Te) is moderate.
    Your Introverted Feeling (Fi) is moderate.
    Your Introverted Sensation (Si) is low.
    Your Introverted Thinking (Ti) is low.

    Huh, maybe I am an ENFP . . .

    EDIT: technically speaking, I could also be ENFJ by these standards.

  7. #37
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    Oh yeah......this is a crappy quiz. So crappy that I can barely identify what are supposed to be the Fi questions, and I can usually spot those immediately. I don't think I've ever scored this low on Fi . These results make me look like an INFJ.

    Ne - Ni - Ti - Fe - Fi - Te - Si - Se

    Extroverted Intuition (Ne) ||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 12.85
    Introverted Intuition (Ni) ||||||||||||||||||||||| 10.63
    Introverted Thinking (Ti) ||||||||||||||||||| 8.69
    Extroverted Feeling (Fe) |||||||||||||||| 7.22
    Introverted Feeling (Fi) ||||||||||||| 5.71
    Extroverted Thinking (Te) ||||||| 2.7
    Introverted Sensation (Si) || -0.23
    Extroverted Sensation (Se) || -0.75

    Your Extroverted Intuition (Ne) is very developed.
    Your Introverted Intuition (Ni) is moderate.
    Your Introverted Thinking (Ti) is moderate.
    Your Extroverted Thinking (Te) is moderate.
    Your Extroverted Feeling (Fe) is moderate.
    Your Introverted Feeling (Fi) is moderate.
    Your Extroverted Sensation (Se) is low.
    Your Introverted Sensation (Si) is low.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  8. #38
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Your Cognitive Functions:
    Extroverted Intuition (Ne) ||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 12.69
    Extroverted Feeling (Fe) |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 12.14
    Introverted Feeling (Fi) ||||||||||||||||||||||| 10.79
    Introverted Intuition (Ni) |||||||||||||||| 7.26
    Extroverted Sensation (Se) |||||||||||||||| 7.25
    Extroverted Thinking (Te) ||||||||||||| 5.78
    Introverted Thinking (Ti) ||||||||| 3.76
    Introverted Sensation (Si) ||||||||| 3.54

    Your Extroverted Intuition (Ne) is very developed.
    Your Extroverted Feeling (Fe) is very developed.
    Your Introverted Intuition (Ni) is moderate.
    Your Extroverted Sensation (Se) is moderate.
    Your Extroverted Thinking (Te) is moderate.
    Your Introverted Feeling (Fi) is moderate.
    Your Introverted Sensation (Si) is low.
    Your Introverted Thinking (Ti) is low.

    Huh, maybe I am an ENFP . . .

    EDIT: technically speaking, I could also be ENFJ by these standards.
    you're definitely not an ENFJ. you're much to chill and investigative. for instance, an ENFJ would probably be VERY offended by the description of that ENTJ friend I sent you in that last message. your 'hmm, I wouldn't do that, but that's friggin bad ass!' response was quintescentially ENFP
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Originally posted by Elfboy
    you're definitely not an ENFJ. you're much to chill and investigative. for instance, an ENFJ would probably be VERY offended by the description of that ENTJ friend I sent you in that last message. your 'hmm, I wouldn't do that, but that's friggin bad ass!' response was quintescentially ENFP
    Yeah I'm totally not ENFJ, what was I thinking? I'm totally NFP

    Although I think several people in this thread have dismissed the quiz as crap . . .

  10. #40
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Yeah I'm totally not ENFJ, what was I thinking? I'm totally NFP

    Although I think several people in this thread have dismissed the quiz as crap . . .
    I did as well. it said Te was my last function and I was like HELL no, I use tons of Te every day
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Similar Threads

  1. Dichotomy tests vs cognitive function tests - A question
    By /DG/ in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-03-2016, 10:45 PM
  2. A New NEW Cognitive Functions Test (cognitivequiz - updated)
    By LunaLuminosity in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: 08-15-2015, 04:10 PM
  3. Similar Minds Cognitive Functions Test
    By 011235813 in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 10:45 AM
  4. [ENFP] ENFPs cognitive functions test results :)
    By mackie in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 01:59 PM
  5. Cognitive Functions Test?
    By MerkW in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 04:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO