• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

96 Pix Image Based Personality Test

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
The Outside-the-Box Achiever
You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want.

25% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
33% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
67% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
75% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Intellectual Hippie
You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The Life Surfer

You surf on life, enjoying the best bits. You're curious and like to meet new people, as well as learning about the human mind. You search for new experiences and adventures and love to share them with friends. You're creative and approach challenges in a broad way. Spontaneity and diversity guide your actions, which makes it difficult for you to focus and commit.

67% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
42% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
29% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
63% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ You got almost the exact percentages that I got :laugh:

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE

You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Cool test. My results:

The Life Surfer

You surf on life, enjoying the best bits. You're curious and like to meet new people, as well as learning about the human mind. You search for new experiences and adventures and love to share them with friends. You're creative and approach challenges in a broad way. Spontaneity and diversity guide your actions, which makes it difficult for you to focus and commit.

* 58% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
* 42% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
* 46% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
* 54% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Intellectual Hippie

42% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
63% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
46% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
50% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
The Intellectual Hippie

You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you'

38% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
58% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
29% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined

Noon

The Intellectual Hippie

* 38% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
* 50% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
* 42% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
* 71% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
46% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
38% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined

The Artist
You're original, curious and creative. You like finding new paths and solving problems in unconventional ways. You're more interested in the bigger picture, than the details, and you approach tasks from a bird's-eye view. You're open to new experiences and intellectual challenges, and you appreciate art and beauty.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
The Artist

You're original, curious and creative. You like finding new paths and solving problems in unconventional ways. You're more interested in the bigger picture, than the details, and you approach tasks from a bird's-eye view. You're open to new experiences and intellectual challenges, and you appreciate art and beauty.

* 46% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
* 33% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
* 33% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
* 88% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Natural Born Leader

Your combination of social skills and getting things done makes you someone people turn to for advice and guidance. You're efficient and structured, but human values always come first, which is why you never boss people around. In fact, being around people is when you're most comfortable, and if there is a lack of order in the group, you strive to create it.

Atomic Fiend

The Organized Philanthropist

You need order in your life. You prefer to focus on one thing at a time, and when doing so you're very efficient. You're modest, kind and have an optimistic view of human nature, which is why you ideally put your skills to use in the health and welfare sector. You prefer one-to-one sessions with close friends before big social events and value your friends more than anything.

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
The Energy Source

You're outgoing, charismatic and in constant need for stimulation. You have lots of energy and love to share it with the people around you. People find you exciting and you always end up being the centre of attention - exactly where you want to be. You don't like being alone and naturally attract people.

96% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
13% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
42% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
50% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

It's weird considering how I'm the total opposite. I understand why I get the results, but the test interprets I pick the choices I have because I want to participate, when mostly, I just want to observe.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9

17% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
38% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
63% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
83% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

The results look like I slanted them on purpose, but I truly did pick the first picture that I liked.

Silveresque

The Intellectual Hippie

You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

58% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
58% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

So true! Fits me perfectly.

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
The Life Surfer

I think much of my "Sociable/energetic" score was because I liked the pictures of hang-gliding and mountains...

54% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
29% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
46% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
71% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Another Intellectual Hippie here

17% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
67% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
25% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
92% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

50% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
42% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
54% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
54% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

gromit

likes this
The Life Surfer
life-surfer.png

50% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
50% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
58% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Oh I thought I had done it before. This time I kept clicking on the roller coaster pictures, I don't even like roller coasters that much, but it said not to over-analyze it.
HAHAHA sloth vs rollercoaster!!!! Of course I choose sloth. :cheese: I loooove sloth.

...and why do they have so many pictures of the lady with the white hat?

[QUOTE="Vasilisa, post: 1531262, member: 9273"][B]The organized philanthropist[/B][/QUOTE]
Me too, strangely! ('Strangely' because I don't tend to think of myself as organized).

46% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
63% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
54% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
38% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic[/QUOTE]