• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

96 Pix Image Based Personality Test

violett

I have taken this test several times and keep getting different results. Its too random to pick out any underlying theme. Bunk test.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Life Surfer

You surf on life, enjoying the best bits. You're curious and like to meet new people, as well as learning about the human mind. You search for new experiences and adventures and love to share them with friends. You're creative and approach challenges in a broad way. Spontaneity and diversity guide your actions, which makes it difficult for you to focus and commit.

58% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
21% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
38% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
83% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Eh ill take it again why not

2 for 2
Dont know how accurate that is though, pictures were pretty different.

Last edited:

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
0Kqe7xi.png

wolfy

awsm
The Organized Philanthropist
You need order in your life. You prefer to focus on one thing at a time, and when doing so you're very efficient. You're modest, kind and have an optimistic view of human nature, which is why you ideally put your skills to use in the health and welfare sector. You prefer one-to-one sessions with close friends before big social events and value your friends more than anything.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
The Artist

You're original, curious and creative. You like finding new paths and solving problems in unconventional ways. You're more interested in the bigger picture, than the details, and you approach tasks from a bird's-eye view. You're open to new experiences and intellectual challenges, and you appreciate art and beauty.

46% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic

38% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving

33% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined

83% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

:sick::sick::sick:

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Intellectual Hippie

29% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
54% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
42% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
75% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Outside-the-Box Achiever

You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want.
- See more at: You are the Outside-the-box Achiever! | 96pix.com

42% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
46% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
58% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
54% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic
- See more at: You are the Outside-the-box Achiever! | 96pix.com

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The intellectual hippie, but just barely?

58% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
58% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
25% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
58% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic​

MyCupOfTea

MBTI Type
INxP
The Intellectual Hippie
You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

25% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
79% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
38% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
58% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Took this test twice and got the Hippie both times. Nice description anyway. :)

Alya

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is weird, I guess, because I don't see myself as very sociable...

The Life Surfer
You surf on life, enjoying the best bits. You're curious and like to meet new people, as well as learning about the human mind. You search for new experiences and adventures and love to share them with friends. You're creative and approach challenges in a broad way. Spontaneity and diversity guide your actions, which makes it difficult for you to focus and commit.

63% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
42% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
42% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
54% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL... WTF, no :D , that sounds so Te

You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want.

38% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
33% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
54% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
75% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

38% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
42% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
63% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic -

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
uh... who I should have been but am not? lolz

The Social Creature
You love people, and people love you. You're kind and sympathetic, and take great interest in other people. You have several social circles and move graciously between them. You spread positive energy around you, and feed on the excitement you get from meeting old and new contacts. Life is a party, and everyone is invited!

63% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
54% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
33% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
50% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Cygnus

Tried to post this in [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]'s thread and then he deleted it. For a second I thought I was quasi-shadowbanned.

Test Results said:

Share your result with your friends!

50% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
29% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
63% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Definitely overstated my efficiency/organization category. But yeah, I'm not sympathetic at all.

Of course a more accurate descriptor would be "Outside-the-box Loser" rather than "Achiever."

*dies alone without the ability to talk*

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tried to post this in [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]'s thread and then he deleted it. For a second I thought I was quasi-shadowbanned.

Yeah, I didn't realize there was a thread already out here.

Permabanned
The Natural Born Leader
Your combination of social skills and getting things done makes you someone people turn to for advice and guidance. You're efficient and structured, but human values always come first, which is why you never boss people around. In fact, being around people is when you're most comfortable, and if there is a lack of order in the group, you strive to create it.

50% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
50% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
54% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
46% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Intellectual Hippie
You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

25% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
67% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
50% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
58% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Although half the time I didn't understand what the pictures were supposed to mean so I just picked the one that aesthetically pleased me the most. :D