• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

96 Pix Image Based Personality Test

plastic

MBTI Type
????
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It's okay, carry on. :coffee:

Oh. For a second I was excited. Maybe you knew how the test worked and was commenting on my attempt. But you're just poking fun at me for solving the puzzle instead of staring at all the pretty little pieces. Well, it's okay. Carry on.

fripping

MBTI Type
nerd
took it sober on intj forum, got artist. half a bottle in on typologycentral, still artist. hm. hmm.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
The Outside-the-Box Achiever

You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want.

17% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
38% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
71% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
75% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Mia.

Woohoo everyone! This is an extraordinary day, for my husband actually took one of these tests! In celebration, I'll post his results:

The Natural Born Leader

Your combination of social skills and getting things done makes you someone people turn to for advice and guidance. You're efficient and structured, but human values always come first. In fact, being around people is when you're most comfortable, and if there is a lack of order in the group, you strive to create it.

67% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
25% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
58% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
40% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Definitely ESTJish results. He's extremely sociable and definitely likes to be in charge.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That test, and the choice of photo pairs was absolutely not representative of me. I won't even post the results.

Razzaberry

Razzaberry Is Yummy
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got this:
The Intellectual Hippie
You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

42% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
50% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
38% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
71% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Natural Born LeaderYour combination of social skills and getting things done makes you someone people turn to for advice and guidance. You're efficient and structured, but human values always come first, which is why you never boss people around. In fact, being around people is when you're most comfortable, and if there is a lack of order in the group, you strive to create it.

63% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic25% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving58% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined54% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

BS

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Organized Philanthropist

You need order in your life. You prefer to focus on one thing at a time, and when doing so you're very efficient. You're modest, kind and have an optimistic view of human nature, which is why you ideally put your skills to use in the health and welfare sector. You prefer one-to-one sessions with close friends before big social events and value your friends more than anything.

25% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic

67% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving

58% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined

50% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Daenera

Rogue heart
The Energy Source
You're outgoing, charismatic and in constant need for stimulation. You have lots of energy and love to share it with the people around you. People find you exciting and you always end up being the centre of attention - exactly where you want to be. You don't like being alone and naturally attract people.

83% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic33% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving38% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined46% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

I think it assumes that you choose the pictures of the things you're most likely to be doing,I choose a lot of them based on which ones appealed to me aesthetically, I just couldn't choose the ugly ones. :tongue:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Social Creature
You love people, and people love you. You're kind and sympathetic, and take great interest in other people. You have several social circles and move graciously between them. You spread positive energy around you, and feed on the excitement you get from meeting old and new contacts. Life is a party, and everyone is invited!

63% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
58% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
25% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
54% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Artist
You're original, curious and creative. You like finding new paths and solving problems in unconventional ways. You're more interested in the bigger picture, than the details, and you approach tasks from a bird's-eye view. You're open to new experiences and intellectual challenges, and you appreciate art and beauty.

38% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
58% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
17% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
88% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

got intellectual hippie last time

á´…eparted

passages
Meh:

[h=3]The Organized Philanthropist[/h]You need order in your life. You prefer to focus on one thing at a time, and when doing so you're very efficient. You're modest, kind and have an optimistic view of human nature, which is why you ideally put your skills to use in the health and welfare sector. You prefer one-to-one sessions with close friends before big social events and value your friends more than anything.

42% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
63% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
50% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
46% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Outside-the-Box Achiever

You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want.
- See more at: You are the Outside-the-box Achiever! | 96pix.com

46% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
42% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
50% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
63% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic
- See more at: You are the Outside-the-box Achiever! | 96pix.com

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Organized Philanthropist

You need order in your life. You prefer to focus on one thing at a time, and when doing so you're very efficient. You're modest, kind and have an optimistic view of human nature, which is why you ideally put your skills to use in the health and welfare sector. You prefer one-to-one sessions with close friends before big social events and value your friends more than anything.

63% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
54% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
38% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

:shock:

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Intellectual Hippie

You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

71% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
17% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
67% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Ooh, I like this one. :D :heart: