User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

I seem to have gotten a new one.

The artist
    You're original, curious and creative. You like finding new paths and solving problems in unconventional ways. You're more interested in the bigger picture, than the details, and you approach tasks from a bird's-eye view. You're open to new experiences and intellectual challenges, and you appreciate art and beauty

25% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
    50% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
    46% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
    79% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

There were at least 5 or 6 times where I disliked either option. As a guess, each picture is supposed to represent percentiles of each of the four categories so you end up through netting, getting slotted into a category based on the designer of the test, scales.

Where the problems might lie is in interpretation of representation or just plain dislike of the picture itself and/or its subjects, subject matter.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Ah, then mine is pretty consistent with my typical Big 5 scores, as I score highest on openness (or "curious..." here), moderate on agreeable ("sympathetic..." here) and low to moderate on conscientiousness ("efficient..." here). The exception is the extrovert score, as I usually score much lower on that.

It seems many self-professed Is are scoring higher on E than they feel they should, so the way the test is measuring that aspect via photos may be pretty off....
    Yes, this is pretty consistent with mine as well. I tend to type as SLUAI on the Big Five, and this is putting me twice at R(L)UAI [since it's not actually measuring the second of the five variables).

So the only thing that has changed is the S/R (E/I).

But with myself, I don't have a problem with that, since I don't consider myself to be a wild social extrovert. On the other hand, it is a bit strange that introverts are scoring higher on sociability than some of the extraverts....

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

The outside-the-box achiever

You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want.

Compare your result with your friends!

* 38% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
    * 46% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
    * 50% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
    * 67% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

----

This was based on the images given and chosen. Would have scored intellectual hippie if I had more abstract nature photos/ landscapes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

The intellectual hippie

You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

* 46% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
    * 58% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
    * 13% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
    * 83% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Ah, then mine is pretty consistent with my typical Big 5 scores, as I score highest on openness (or "curious..." here), moderate on agreeable ("sympathetic..." here) and low to moderate on conscientiousness ("efficient..." here). The exception is the extrovert score, as I usually score much lower on that.

It seems many self-professed Is are scoring higher on E than they feel they should, so the way the test is measuring that aspect via photos may be pretty off....
    Mine doesn't correspond with my Big 5 scores at all - I score similar to you.

I wonder whether my results were thrown off because I actually know something about photography. I was annoyed by the shitty composition, exposure etc in some of the pictures and by some generally unimaginative/contrived subjects. Some of them were awesome but many were simply off-putting to me regardless of what the image was actually of.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

The intellectual hippie

You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

* 63% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic
    * 58% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
    * 46% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
    * 33% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I got the intellectual hippie twice and outside the box achiever once.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

yeah, i consider myself extraverted, but definitely not the highest of my traits.

i think i always ended up choosing pictures whose color/content made me feel happiest, or reminded me of my childhood/parents/family/friends/favorite places etc.

HAHAHA sloth vs rollercoaster!!!! Of course I choose sloth. I loooove sloth.

...and why do they have so many pictures of the lady with the white hat?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    The organized philanthropist
    Me too, strangely! ('Strangely' because I don't tend to think of myself as organized).

46% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
    63% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
    54% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
    38% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.