User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Quote Originally Posted by plastic View Post
    Sorry, I'm not fluent in cryptic smileys and upside-down shirts. What are you trying to say?
    It's okay, carry on.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ????
    Enneagram
    358 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    It's okay, carry on.
    Oh. For a second I was excited. Maybe you knew how the test worked and was commenting on my attempt. But you're just poking fun at me for solving the puzzle instead of staring at all the pretty little pieces. Well, it's okay. Carry on.
    ????
    3w4 5w6 8w7 soc/sp
    S|C|oaI

MBTI
    nerd

took it sober on intj forum, got artist. half a bottle in on typologycentral, still artist. hm. hmm.

MBTI
    IsFJ

The Outside-the-Box Achiever

You're goal-oriented, and always approach tasks in the most efficient way. You enjoy problem solving and intellectual challenges, and often solve them in unconventional ways. You're curious and imaginative, but need order in your life in order to enjoy it completely. Once you have found a structure nothing can distract you from achieving what you want.

17% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
    38% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
    71% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
    75% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

Woohoo everyone! This is an extraordinary day, for my husband actually took one of these tests! In celebration, I'll post his results:

The Natural Born Leader

Your combination of social skills and getting things done makes you someone people turn to for advice and guidance. You're efficient and structured, but human values always come first. In fact, being around people is when you're most comfortable, and if there is a lack of order in the group, you strive to create it.

67% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
    25% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
    58% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
    40% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic
    Definitely ESTJish results. He's extremely sociable and definitely likes to be in charge.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

That test, and the choice of photo pairs was absolutely not representative of me. I won't even post the results.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/sp
    Socionics
    IDK

I got this:
    The Intellectual Hippie
    You love to help people, but usually find unconventional and subtle ways of doing it. You're fascinated by what the human mind is capable of creating, and seek the world for moments to enrich your life. You love psychology and philosophy. Your respect for all living beings makes you a humble and likeable person, and the biggest reward is when you get to impart your knowledge to those around you.

42% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic
    50% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving
    38% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined
    71% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic
    “There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised” – Anton Lavey

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

The Natural Born LeaderYour combination of social skills and getting things done makes you someone people turn to for advice and guidance. You're efficient and structured, but human values always come first, which is why you never boss people around. In fact, being around people is when you're most comfortable, and if there is a lack of order in the group, you strive to create it.

63% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic25% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving58% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined54% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

BS

MBTI
    IXXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

The Organized Philanthropist

You need order in your life. You prefer to focus on one thing at a time, and when doing so you're very efficient. You're modest, kind and have an optimistic view of human nature, which is why you ideally put your skills to use in the health and welfare sector. You prefer one-to-one sessions with close friends before big social events and value your friends more than anything.

25% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic

67% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving

58% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined

50% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

Rogue heart

The Energy Source
    You're outgoing, charismatic and in constant need for stimulation. You have lots of energy and love to share it with the people around you. People find you exciting and you always end up being the centre of attention - exactly where you want to be. You don't like being alone and naturally attract people.

83% sociable, adventurous, outgoing, energetic33% sympathetic, modest, compliant, forgiving38% efficient, organized, thorough, self-disciplined46% curious, unconventional, imaginative, artistic

I think it assumes that you choose the pictures of the things you're most likely to be doing,I choose a lot of them based on which ones appealed to me aesthetically, I just couldn't choose the ugly ones.