• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Magic: The Gathering Color Test

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Be quiet reflection, I love how your name is like my name, but different.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
XNTPs and their love of names having to do with mirrors...

Don't shush me, young man!

rav3n

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

Impossible to answer seriously or maybe... :devil:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Yeah, it's a bit, simplistic. Though it is a fun way to know what sort of decks could fit somebody. Otherwise you can always give rorschach tests a try.
The thing is it only really applies to Magic (tm) Cards
I played that game years ago (like, 10), but I 'd tend to favor black decks. A friend had a blue deck and we'd play around fooling each other into believing we had strategy (card combos etc.) X in mind and used strategy Y as a cover when it was really strategy Z all along and that first 'fake combo' was a failsafe ready to be activated, just in case.. I had to be devious to survive, he'd keep dispelling anything i threw at him and had these annoying flying creatures. I was a victim of circumstances. and stuff

Good times.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4-5
Blue
You value knowledge, logic, and deceit. You love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At your best, you are brilliant and progressive. At your worst, you are treacherous and cold. Your symbol is a water droplet. Your enemies are green and red.

wolfy

awsm
Red
You value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. You love instant gratification and acting on your gut feeling. At your best, you are passionate and decisive. At your worst, you are shortsighted and destructive. Your symbol is a fireball. Your enemies are white and blue.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Red
You value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. You love instant gratification and acting on your gut feeling. At your best, you are passionate and decisive. At your worst, you are shortsighted and destructive. Your symbol is a fireball. Your enemies are white and blue.

i'm pretty sure i would've gotten this had i answered what i wanted to do rather than what i probably would do...or tweaked the answers a bit.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Bow before me trembling mortals!

HWA HWA HWA HWA HWA HWA!

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

Fitting...

Just the kinds of qualities you want in a moderator.

RED... is anyone shocked? :cheese:

Absolutely not. :)

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

It was accurate... when I used to play when I was young, white was my preferred color. I also liked red and green. Hated black and blue. My top decks were multi-colored, though (black/white and artifact/everything).

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
As long as those are included a minor correlation could exist between Dom intuition and thinking aux. whether it is actually there or not I don't know, and redbone is actually confused as to what her lead function is as of now. I don't know if she is leaning towards Ti or Ne though. I could be wrong but even infj's lead with intuition. So maybe it is a pure intuition correlation.

Maybe it's just that some NFs are more logical than they appear in rearview mirror.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
That is viable. If I made it sound otherwise I didn't mean too.

Oh no, not at all. I was just speculating as to why this might be the case that lots of NTs are getting this response, plus an ISTP and several INFJs...that certain NFs give more weight to logic while still having a Feeler preference.

I sometimes think that IFJs in particular can come across as quite logical (there are several on this site, and Agatha Christie is a famous example of an IFJ with a rather structured, logical mind, though she obviously dwelled mostly on human motive and human interaction as her primary interest). Some ENFPs are surprisingly logical too.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I also wonder about the fact that your biggest value could be to always be logically consistent.