• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Magic: The Gathering Color Test

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hm, I'm starting to see a pattern here: INFJ's typically are white, or one of white ally colors, T's seem to be black or blue, almost everyone who has gotten black has an evil laugh or is proud of their power. Does anyone else think there's anything in way of correlation between color and type?

And for reference, yeah the test is fairly silly in its options (understatement), so it shoud follow that the test itself shouldn't be answered realistically, but rather what would you do that isn't entirely logical yet awesome (unless your blue :biggrin:)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hm, I'm starting to see a pattern here: INFJ's typically are white, or one of white ally colors, T's seem to be black or blue, almost everyone who has gotten black has an evil laugh or is proud of their power. Does anyone else think there's anything in way of correlation between color and type?

And for reference, yeah the test is fairly silly in its options (understatement), so it shoud follow that the test itself shouldn't be answered realistically, but rather what would you do that isn't entirely logical yet awesome (unless your blue :biggrin:)

NJs appear to be white or blue, with white apparently seeming more FJ, and you could say that blue is leaning TJ, but since several INFJs have gotten it I'd say it's an NJ pattern so far.

Are Ps more likely to be green or red?

I don't know about black.

Permabanned
whatcolor_isblue.jpg
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
whatcolor_isgreen.jpg

Yay! *throws down flagon of mead and dances around Sacred Tree of Mass Fornication* :newwink:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
White
You value law, order, community and light. You love to protect the social order and the rule of law. At your best, you are just and protective. At your worst, you are authoritarian and dogmatic. Your symbol is a sunburst. Your enemies are black and red.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Blue. Perhaps leading with intuition and the aux. being thinking you get blue?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Blue. Perhaps leading with intuition and the aux. being thinking you get blue?

That would make sense...if me and several other people were ENTPs or INTJs, but we're not. Heh.

Maybe Ts and NJs are blue?

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Hahaha, I have a fantastic evil laugh!

If I had to guess, I would say:
Green: F
Blue: T or FJ
White: NFJ, mostly I, maybe SFJ as well...For the most part, I don't think I can really see any sort of T getting this answer.
Black: T fo sho
Red: FP

R

ReflecTcelfeR

That would make sense...if me and several other people were ENTPs or INTJs, but we're not. Heh.

Maybe Ts and NJs are blue?

Clever, that. We need a bigger sample size! Since it did occur, as another Entp and intj's have gotten blue as a result.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Clever, that. We need a bigger sample size! Since it did occur, as another Entp and intj's have gotten blue as a result.

And so did at least three INFJs and an ISTP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Which makes me wrong how?

Because while you have four NTs, you have four non-NTs. It doesn't really prove anything except that five were Ts and three were NFJs. It doesn't come close to proving that it's Intuition dominant/Thinking auxillary.

ETA: Now we have another NT, but this one Thinking dominant/Intuition auxillary.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

As long as those are included a minor correlation could exist between Dom intuition and thinking aux. whether it is actually there or not I don't know, and redbone is actually confused as to what her lead function is as of now. I don't know if she is leaning towards Ti or Ne though. I could be wrong but even infj's lead with intuition. So maybe it is a pure intuition correlation.