• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Magic: The Gathering Color Test

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Orims_Chant.jpg

counterspell.jpg

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
My mom always thought I looked just a little bit like Prince William...

prince-william2200.jpg

So I guess my color is royal/navy blue. :yes:

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Red
You value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. You love instant gratification and acting on your gut feeling. At your best, you are passionate and decisive. At your worst, you are shortsighted and destructive. Your symbol is a fireball. Your enemies are white and blue.

Engineer

Dependable Skeleton
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I got 4 questions in and just gave up, these kinds of tests frustrate me. It's difficult to take a test like this honestly when there are five possible outcomes and five total responses to each question. You can know just by looking at the answers which are linked directly to which color.

Call me pretentious but questions for tests like these should be more ambiguous. (And should not contain answers to questions like "Vow the downfall and suffering of this simpleton.")

Am I hard to please? :(

R

Riva

Black
You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green.

:laugh:

Idealatious

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
91?
I got blue.

Someone said that NFs seemed to get white a lot. I am absolutely certain that white would be my second choice - but it seems too J to fit me totally! Too... lawful good. Where is the love in social order and law?? Of course, all of the descriptions and choices of action seemed rather extreme...