• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Fantasy RPG Class Test

Odi et Amo

To here knows when...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Holy Sage
17% Strength, 8% Bloodlust, 23% Intelligence, 90% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 10% Agility!

1497532018673106181.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You are the Holy Sage, the bane of evil! Masters of defense and healing magic, Holy Sages are the ultimate users of support spells and light magic. Wise and benevolent beyond belief, the Holy Sage can use swift light based offensive and defensive magic to destroy and defend against demonic and undead enemies. On top of their skill with light magic, Holy Sages are sometimes capable of using powerful and destructive elemental magic. While Holy Sages most often prefer to heal and not to fight, they are not opposed to defending themselves if attacked. However, most of the time they will simply use barriers to trap their foes physically and mentally in prisons of light. In fact, the greatest Holy Sages have such mastery over the light element that they can even create complex illusions to deceive and confuse their foes. With arguably the most poweful defensive and healing magic of all the classes, the Holy Sage is a truly powerful warrior of light.

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
The Delvar [Th]

20% Strength, 30% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 30% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 30% Agility!
51706677632372157.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You are the Delvar, a dark spellcaster skilled with elemental and forbidden magic. By combining your dark magic and your elemental magic,your spells become purely destructive and extremely powerful. You are a dangerous foe because there are times when you can be quite sneaky and stealthy and there are other times when you prefer to unleash a murderous and violent display of spells. While you may be quite ferocious at times, you are only that way toward your enemies. With your friends, on the other hand, you are an invaluable ally. While you maybe quite powerful, you have not yet mastered all your skills. You need to decide whether to delve deeper into the dark and forbidden arts or whether you will instead focus on mastering the shadows.

Continuing to improve your stealth, agility, and shadow magic will lead you to the Assassin Mage, master of wind elemental magic. If instead you choose to improve your destructive powers and dark magic, you will reach the Dark Magus, master of fire elemental magic.

I got this too before finishing all questions.
18% Strength, 27% Bloodlust, 27% Intelligence, 30% Spirit, 20% Vitality and 17% Agility!

After finishing all questions I got:
The Chaos Phantom
22% Strength, 38% Bloodlust, 18% Intelligence, 52% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 28% Agility!

1011751692463759867.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Silent, deadly, and frightening, you are the Chaos Phantom. You're dark, and you're light, and you might be a tad bit bipolar. Or maybe not. I really don't know what to make of you. The truth is that normally you're a relatively stable person. But as a master of both light and dark magic, there is both good and evil that resides within you. These energies are normally in balance, and when they are balanced they can create truly frightening and devastating magical combinations. For example, you are able to control gravity, create masterful illusions, and throw your opponents into vortices of darkness and destruction. You can even use your powers to teleport, enhance your stealth, and escape from danger. Your powers distort the very stability of the world around you, and therefore if your powers are not in balance, you may end up being devoured by the energy and the chaos within you. Or worse, you may end up consuming the world and everyone around you in your insanity! Normally introverted, Chaos Phantoms wander the earth alone trying to stay clear of anyone and anything that might disturb the balance within them. In battle, Chaos Phantoms prefer to attack from the shadows and from a distance; however, they are not opposed to using their powers at close range if absolutely necessary.

Congratulations on reaching this extraordinary class!

This is a special class and requires a very high amount of Chaotic Stability. You scored 84% on this variable!

The Genie, impressed by your choices, has granted you the Hidden Power of Chaotic Stability.

Yeah...Nope.

MBTI Type
ERMM
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That was fun!!!

The Arch Druid
27% Strength, 10% Bloodlust, 20% Intelligence, 48% Spirit, 20% Vitality and 18% Agility!

The Arch Druid

As masters of light and wood magic, Arch Druids draw their power and energy from the forest. Most often, these master swordsmen are kind warriors and use their light and wood magic to heal and protect, and it is unusual for them to stray to the side of darkness; however, Arch Druids on the side of evil may actually use their life giving wood magic to create monstrous poisonous and carnivorous plants to attack their foes! Arch Druids are masters with a sword, but most often they simply desire for peace. As weapon masters, Arch Druids can effortlessly combine their wood magic with their weapon skills allowing them to craft deadly and powerful weapons. These magic weapons imbued with the wood element take on many unique and unusual properties, giving Arch Druids an upperhand in battles! Besides being master swordsmen and specializing in wood magic, Arch Druids are extremely proficient with light and many other elements. However, Arch Druids are unique because they are the only class that can manipulate the wood element. As a powerful form of life and healing magic, wood magic combined with light magic can be used to easily create an entire forest out of a single leaf. Even bending and manipulating something as solid and sturdy as a tree is no trouble for Arch Druids. Using light magic alone, Arch Druids can create powerful barriers and heal themselves or their allies. Although it's rare for Arch Druids to be skilled with moon magic, some have mastered this rare element, allowing them to undergo many different transformations! These transformations can be used to augment their power, speed, and vitality, allowing Arch Druids to more easily enagage in combat and defeat their foes.

Congratulations on reaching this formidable class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got this too before finishing all questions.

I'd finished the questions but was all over the place with my answers. I retook it, giving fewer noncommittal answers. There's stuff about the answers in the spoiler.

Now I sound like the main character in a shōnen fantasy anime.

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
I'd finished the questions but was all over the place with my answers. I retook it, giving fewer noncommittal answers.

If anything, after The Delvar result, we both didn't get the normal class. I actually answered the same as the first time, didn't change anything, but just continued to the rest of the questions.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
The Night Blade

30% Strength, 15% Bloodlust, 23% Intelligence, 25% Spirit, 30% Vitality and 60% Agility!

5282467522805673580.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

atlascatcher

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Haven't been on in a while but saw I was tagged. I received "The Grand Bishop", I felt it was fairly accurate as a character to play as!

L

LadyLazarus

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test ...
The Rune Knight
55% Strength, 23% Bloodlust, 42% Intelligence, 23% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 23% Agility!

9470142583995704806.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Masters of elemental magic and swordsmanship, the noble and valiant Rune Knights are valuable and staunch allies in battle. By using rune magic to imbue their weapons with elemental power, these fearsome warriors can defeat opponents most other warriors can only dream of defeating. Their magic can help them slice through the toughest armor and vanquish the most formidable foes. For example, by condensing wind magic around their blade, Rune Knights can slice through even the most solid and most impenetrable forces. Additionally, Rune Knights can enhance the strength of their own body and armor with rune magic to make it more resistant to enemy spellcasters and warriors. By covering themselves in these powerful runes, enemy attacks simply bounce off of them. In fact, certain runes can even make attacks literally reflect back onto the enemy essentially turning the power of the enemy against them. Furthermore, Rune Knights can use their powerful runes to summon incredible and powerful displays of pure elemental magic that they can use to directly attack their opponents. The most powerful Rune Knights even have some skill with dark and light magic. Although most often honorable warriors, the Rune Knights may turn to the side evil if necessary.
Congratulations on reaching this high class!

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nice test :D I liked it ^^

The Grand Bishop

12% Strength,25% Bloodlust,37% Intelligence,58% Spirit,32% Vitality and17% Agility!

5689706816508965616.jpeg

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energyand magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly.Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and thebasic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.

Did it again to see what I would have had if I clicked on end results :)

The White Mage [Sa]

17% Strength,22% Bloodlust,28% Intelligence,33% Spirit,23% Vitality and 15% Agility!
16230388372160889147.jpeg

You are the White Mage, a compassionate and virtuous spellcaster focused on light and support magic. Your powerful defensive and healing magic makes you an invaluable ally in battle. Using your incredible support magic, you can boost your own power or the power of your entire team. Furthermore, you have some skill with elemental magic and offensive spells, making you an all around powerful warrior. Although you are quite powerful, you have not yet mastered all your skills. To reach the higher classes, try improving your both your defensive magic and offensive magic.

Continuing on the path to master defensive light magic will lead to the Holy Sage. If instead you focusing more on offensive elemental magic and time magic, you will reach the Grand Bishop.

PancakeMix

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
The Grand Diviner
20% Strength, 28% Bloodlust, 45% Intelligence, 42% Spirit, 30% Vitality and 23% Agility!

13597762004952482192.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of counterattacks before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better conserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. In addition, Grand Diviners are masters of light based magic, which they can use to attack both offensively and defensively; however, although Grand Diviners are masters of light magic, they are actually most skilled with water based magic. Even though Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over water far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the water more skillfully and effortlessly. For example, Grand Diviners can more easily transform water to ice and steam, and they can even manipulate the water within the blood of an individual to control them like a puppet. By combining light magic with water magic, they can use water to heal and cure themselves and their allies. Their most powerful spell completely freezes any opponent in a giant, unmeltable sphere of ice.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Assassin Mage
8% Strength, 20% Bloodlust, 48% Intelligence, 33% Spirit, 25% Vitality and 45% Agility!

The Assassin Mage

11888055339668612550.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

By combining powerful magic with skills in stealth and assassination, the Assassin Mages can easily take down any foe. The Assassin Mages imbue their weapons and armor with their deadly magic to enhance all their abilities. Utilizing the shadows to their advntage, Assassin Mages can singlehandedly defeat entire groups of warriors without ever revealing their presence. Although Assassin Mages specialize in wind magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over wind far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the wind more skillfully and effortlessly. Leaping through the air and flying short distances is no problem for the Assassin Mage, and by using the wind to augment their speed and agility they can easily outmaneuver any foe. On top of that, they can use their magic detect the presence of any nearby foe, and by condensing the wind around their blade they can easily slash through any and all armor and barriers. Although Assassin Mages normally use their wind magic discretely, they would not be opposed to creating tornadoes, hurricanes, and prisons of impenetrable wind if the situation called for it.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Psionic Striker
17% Strength, 27% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 33% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 25% Agility!

5771201767552606965.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png.jpeg

Instead of using magic to manipulate the elements and the world around them, Psionic Strikers will use their mind and mental energy. By focusing their mind, Psionic Strikers can use telekinesis to lift objects and even unleash powerful blasts and shields of mental energy. As masters of martial arts, Psionic Strikers can even use their telekinesis to increase the physical power of their punches and kicks or they can use it to levitate. Against weaker opponents, Psionic Strikers may use their powers to mentally shatter a person's neck or spine. By using their telepathy, Psionic Strikers can read their opponent's mind, and thus more easily predict their next move in battle. This makes them extremely difficult to counter because they always know what you are going to do next. Their telepathy can even be used to speak into another person's mind and plant thoughts and ideas there. They can use this power to manipulate and control their opponents, thus allowing them to turn any battle in their favor. Psionic Strikers often have a passion for death and battle, and some have mastered forms of dark magic. By fusing this dark magic with their psychic energy, Psionic Strikers can create and unleash devasting blasts of powerful energy from their mind and fists. On the other hand, some Psionic Strikers are more peaceful and have mastered forms of light magic, which they can also fuse with their psionic energy. In addition, Psionic Strikers can use their mastery over moon magic to enhance their strength and agility by transforming at night into various wild and ferocious beast-human hybrids.

Congratulations on reaching this frighteningly powerful class!

This is a special class and requires a very high amount of Psionic Force. You scored 76% on this variable!

I've always dreamt of lifting objects with my mental energy :uwin: I have to leave now to master some forms of light magic...

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
The Grand Bishop

15% Strength, 25% Bloodlust, 45% Intelligence, 60% Spirit, 25% Vitality and 18% Agility!
1355627648-1147783-www.nevsepic.com.ua.jpg

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.​

Glint

ಠ﹏ಠ
MBTI Type
TiNi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The mood music and description of this quiz made me chuckle. Quiz creator is quite passionate about his work!

mini rant about question no.13: are you asking what I would find most valuable in a RP/storytelling setting, or in a metagaming multiplayer RPG setting? (my answer differs depending.) I answered with RP in mind.

Fun fact: I plan an Enigmatist on ArcheAge which is a class that combines stealth, elemental magic, and defensive auramancy.

Chrysanthea

The Rune Weaver
8% Strength, 18% Bloodlust, 27% Intelligence, 40% Spirit, 43% Vitality and 42% Agility!

By drawing runes with their feet, Rune Weavers are able to quickly and easily create powerful and deadly spells. Oftentimes, Rune Weavers are skilled dancers, and they will often draw their runes through the art of dance.
Although not skilled with a sword, Rune Weavers are often quite nimble and powerful, making them difficult opponents to defeat in battle. By combining the power of their martial arts with the flexibility of their dance, Rune Weavers can effortlessly outmaneuver and defeat their foes. In addition, by synchronizing their martial arts with their rune weaving, they can both physically attack their opponents and simultaneously cast spells with the runes they draw with their feet. This ability to use both incredibly powerful magic and physically attacks at the same time is a unique and deadly skill that almost no other class possesses. Although all Rune Weavers are quite skilled with light and healing magic, there are a few that have learned to use destructive elemental magic and powerful psionic energy.
5163803779563472996.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!
This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Grand Bishop
7% Strength, 32% Bloodlust, 42% Intelligence, 42% Spirit, 17% Vitality and 23% Agility!

The Grand Bishop

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.

We just launched a Kickstarter for a game called EFFWORDSâ„¢. Think Scrabble meets Cards Against Humanity! Buy your copy on Kickstarter! We need your pledges to make this game a reality!

effwords_promo_image_by_hoostino-d8zeou0
I am also creating a video game called SPELLBOUNDâ„¢ based on the classes in the test. This multiplayer mobile game will analyze your personality and replicate that personality within digital characters. Every action you take will help the game understand your personality, and the game will award you with spells and abilities that match your inner self. Interested? Follow me on Twitter [MENTION=14222]Justin[/MENTION]HBerman and Tumblr and subscribe to me on YouTube to get updates date on this game and my others!

Learn more about the Fantasy RPG Class Test on my LiveJournal.

Watch some videos!!!

Take a quick look at some of my other work!

The Legend of Zelda NES 3D Intro

Metroid Prime Played with a Rewired Wiimote

Avatar: The Last Airbender | Book 3 Trailer

Avatar: The Last Airbender | Book 1 Trailer

Weird 3D Animation Project

A list of all 100 possible results can be found about halfway down the right side of this page! Enjoy all the purty art and crazy descriptions! :)

YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average)

Strength Distribution
You scored 7% on Strength, higher than 4% of your peers.
Bloodlust Distribution
You scored 32% on Bloodlust, higher than 73% of your peers.
Intelligence Distribution
You scored 42% on Intelligence, higher than 74% of your peers.
Spirit Distribution
You scored 42% on Spirit, higher than 66% of your peers.
Vitality Distribution
You scored 17% on Vitality, higher than 7% of your peers.
Agility Distribution
You scored 23% on Agility, higher than 42% of your peers.
AlchemicSorcery Distribution
You scored 32% on AlchemicSorcery, higher than 65% of your peers.
PsionicForce Distribution
You scored 36% on PsionicForce, higher than 75% of your peers.
ExplosiveEnergy Distribution
You scored 20% on ExplosiveEnergy, higher than 68% of your peers.
ChaoticStability Distribution
You scored 28% on ChaoticStability, higher than 41% of your peers.
AngelicLuminosity Distribution
You scored 20% on AngelicLuminosity, higher than 22% of your peers.
DemonicInsanity Distribution
You scored 16% on DemonicInsanity, higher than 33% of your peers.
NecromanticWizardry Distribution
You scored 28% on NecromanticWizardry, higher than 76% of your peers.
EnchantedEngineering Distribution
You scored 16% on EnchantedEngineering, higher than 24% of your peers.
ElementalArchery Distribution
You scored 0% on ElementalArchery, higher than 31% of your peers.
HiddenPower Distribution
You scored 89% on HiddenPower, higher than 90% of your peers.

Cool!

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Rune Weaver
13% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 20% Intelligence, 53% Spirit, 40% Vitality and 47% Agility!

By drawing runes with their feet, Rune Weavers are able to quickly and easily create powerful and deadly spells. Oftentimes, Rune Weavers are skilled dancers, and they will often draw their runes through the art of dance. Although not skilled with a sword, Rune Weavers are often quite nimble and powerful, making them difficult opponents to defeat in battle. By combining the power of their martial arts with the flexibility of their dance, Rune Weavers can effortlessly outmaneuver and defeat their foes. In addition, by synchronizing their martial arts with their rune weaving, they can both physically attack their opponents and simultaneously cast spells with the runes they draw with their feet. This ability to use both incredibly powerful magic and physically attacks at the same time is a unique and deadly skill that almost no other class possesses. Although all Rune Weavers are quite skilled with light and healing magic, there are a few that have learned to use destructive elemental magic and powerful psionic energy.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Star Glider
27% Strength, 10% Bloodlust, 47% Intelligence, 40% Spirit, 18% Vitality and 37% Agility!

2578078742288165769.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Using a powerful and ancient form of combat, Star Gliders appear to effortlessly slide across the ground as they move and attack. In fact, Star Gliders are actually hovering slightly above the surface of the ground using their powerful mastery over electromagnetism. Since their feet never touch the ground, the movements of Star Gliders are nearly impossible to predict, making Star Gliders extremely formidable adversaries. By using powerful rune magic to control electromagnetic fields, Star Gliders can manipulate terrestrial and cosmic plasmas! In addition, they have limited control over metals, and will often use magnetism to create shields and weapons out of any metals in the surrounding areas. Occasionally, Star Gliders may be skilled at controlling the energy within their own bodies, and they'll use that skill to undergo various minor transformations. For example, some Star Gliders possess the ability to transform and harden their own skin, making them more resistant to damage. Other Star Gliders who aren't skilled with transformation can simply condense metallic particles around their body to form a strong protective layer and enhance their defenses. Star Gliders are also quite skilled with powerful elemental magic and light magic, making them even more dangerous opponents in battle! By combining this incredibly powerful magic with their superlative combat skills, Star Gliders can release powerful blasts of electromagnetic energy, making them almost impossible to best in battle.

This is a powerful mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

:(

Controlling metal is totally lame, even if it's apparently powerful. C'mon. You know what's a hundred times better? MacGyvering and Gordian knotting the hell out of quests. Like, stealth and creativity and deception and illusions and time magic and stuff. Manipulating metal and shapeshifting is for dorks :irked:

Tengri

The Rune Weaver
17% Strength, 7% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 47% Spirit, 52% Vitality and 38% Agility!
5163803779563472996.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

By drawing runes with their feet, Rune Weavers are able to quickly and easily create powerful and deadly spells. Oftentimes, Rune Weavers are skilled dancers, and they will often draw their runes through the art of dance. Although not skilled with a sword, Rune Weavers are often quite nimble and powerful, making them difficult opponents to defeat in battle. By combining the power of their martial arts with the flexibility of their dance, Rune Weavers can effortlessly outmaneuver and defeat their foes. In addition, by synchronizing their martial arts with their rune weaving, they can both physically attack their opponents and simultaneously cast spells with the runes they draw with their feet. This ability to use both incredibly powerful magic and physically attacks at the same time is a unique and deadly skill that almost no other class possesses. Although all Rune Weavers are quite skilled with light and healing magic, there are a few that have learned to use destructive elemental magic and powerful psionic energy.

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.