• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Fantasy RPG Class Test

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This time I got dragon master after doing the quests. Although I think I was supposed to get dungeon master (so I can destroy all of the other classes at a butthurt whim). This must be so I'm not going to post my new result.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Got night blade.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

The second time I took it I got close to The Hero, but was The Champion instead.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
Got trickster the first time around, here I go for round 2... and I got the Mirror Mage!

Thought it was good, but if I would suggest anything, it would be to add something more akin to a machinist class in there. Swords and sorcery are great, but sometimes, it's nice to have a bit of practicality for contrast.

Also, your one question picture test is ridiculously accurate. How'd you figure that out?

SilentNinja

MBTI Type
INFJ
Thought it was good, but if I would suggest anything, it would be to add something more akin to a machinist class in there. Swords and sorcery are great, but sometimes, it's nice to have a bit of practicality for contrast.

Also, your one question picture test is ridiculously accurate. How'd you figure that out?

That's a great idea! I'll definitely add something like that to the test.

lol. Some of my friends were also telling me that it's really accurate, but there's actually nothing really scientific about it. I guess I'm not really sure why it's accurate! lol!

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
The Spell Hand

15% Strength, 13% Bloodlust, 35% Intelligence, 27% Spirit, 50% Vitality and 10% Agility!

10198267241296718568.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

By combining powerful elemental magic with martial arts, the Spell Hand has no trouble defeating any foe in its path. Spell Hands interestingly use specific martial arts styles to manipulate the elements around them allowing them to quickly and easily launch blasts of earth, wind, fire, and water at their enemies. Spell Hands who have truly mastered martial arts and elemental magic can even unleash blasts of deadly lightning and powerful light-based energy blasts from their fists. Although, their magic may not be as powerful as an actual spellcaster, their advantage is that they can use their magic extremely rapidly and effortlessly. Furthermore, by seamlessly integrating their elemental magic with their martial arts, Spell Hands can produce deadly attack combinations that no other spellcaster can. The strongest Spell Hands have high levels of agility; however this is not necessarily needed because Spell Hands can use their powerful moon magic to increase their low agility by transforming into the Tiger Mage. Spell Hands have combined their quest for knowledge and wisdom with their desire for justice to become powerful warriors. Most Spell Hands follow the path of light though it is not unusual for a few to become power hungry and occasionally stray to the side of darkness. However, Spell Hands most often seek harmony with the world and desire to live peaceful lives.

Beorn

Permabanned
Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
The Mirror Mage

40% Strength,13% Bloodlust,45% Intelligence,25% Spirit,42% Vitality and 15% Agility!
4172886391915568875.jpeg

As swift as the Ninjas, fierce as the Monks, skilled as the Knights, and intelligent as the Spellcasters, the formidable Mirror Mage is probably the class that invokes the most terror and unease in its opponents. Not only are Mirror Mages extremely skilled with a sword, but often they are also masters of combat and martial arts. Furthermore, Mirror Mages are often quite agile and speedy in battle, and some of the greatest Mirror Mages have mastered the art of stealth. However, there is often a tradeoff between skill in stealth and skill in martial arts: Mirror Mages who are more skilled in stealth are less skilled in martial arts and vice versa. On top of all that, Mirror Mages are experts of element magic and can easily launch a slew of powerful spells at their opponents. With their unique combination of abilities, Mirror Mages are a balanced and deadly class able to easily take down any opponent in battle. Lastly, Mirror Mages have one final incredible ability that surpasses all their others: the ability to copy almost any opponent's spells or techniques. Using their mirror magic, Mirror Mages gain the ability to use almost any power their opponent uses. For example, if an opponent uses a special martial arts move or unleashes a powerful spell, Mirror Mages can use their own magic to instantly learn how to perform those abilities; however, Mirror Mages must first have the capacity to use those abilities. In other words, a Mirror Mage with low levels of agility and stealth would not be able to use any techniques copied from a Ninja. Similarly, a Mirror Mage with no knowledge of dark and light magic would not be able to use the powers and spells copied from an opponent who uses dark and light magic. Yet even with these restrictions, the Mirror Mage is still a truly amazing class!

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

[/url]

Your 1 question test was incredibly accurate for me as well.

G

Ginkgo

The Psionic Striker

3% Strength, 23% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 48% Spirit, 55% Vitality and 8% Agility!

5771201767552606965.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Instead of using magic to manipulate the elements and the world around them, Psionic Strikers will use their mind and mental energy. By focusing their mind, Psionic Strikers can use telekinesis to lift objects and even unleash powerful blasts and shields of mental energy. As masters of martial arts, Psionic Strikers can even use their telekinesis to increase the physical power of their punches and kicks or they can use it to levitate. Against weaker opponents, Psionic Strikers may use their powers to mentally shatter a person's neck or spine. By using their telepathy, Psionic Strikers can read their opponent's mind, and thus more easily predict their next move in battle. This makes them extremely difficult to counter because they always know what you are going to do next. Their telepathy can even be used to speak into another person's mind and plant thoughts and ideas there. They can use this power to manipulate and control their opponents, thus allowing them to turn any battle in their favor. Psionic Strikers often have a passion for death and battle, and some have mastered forms of dark magic. By fusing this dark magic with their psychic energy, Psionic Strikers can create and unleash devasting blasts of powerful energy from their mind and fists. On the other hand, some Psionic Strikers are more peaceful and have mastered forms of light magic, which they can also fuse with their psionic energy. In addition, Psionic Strikers can use their mastery over moon magic to enhance their strength and agility by transforming at night into various wild and ferocious beast-human hybrids.

Congratulations on reaching this frighteningly powerful class!

This is a special class and requires a very high amount of Psionic Force. You scored 96% on this variable!

G

Ginkgo

Hey Silent, I just wanted to say that after looking at all of the possible test results, I realized that you put a good deal of effort into this test.

While you used an assortment of classes, you managed to flesh them all out into their unique, defined roles. This gives the test a sense of balance.

Strikingly even more so, you symbolically captivate the character of the test taker, despite it being centered around role-playing. Just looking through some of the results on this page, I can tell that some of their results depicted their personal qualities, even when the test questions didn't correspond with those qualities.

Just a strange observation...

Good job. :)

SilentNinja

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hey Silent, I just wanted to say that after looking at all of the possible test results, I realized that you put a good deal of effort into this test.

While you used an assortment of classes, you managed to flesh them all out into their unique, defined roles. This gives the test a sense of balance.

Strikingly even more so, you symbolically captivate the character of the test taker, despite it being centered around role-playing. Just looking through some of the results on this page, I can tell that some of their results depicted their personal qualities, even when the test questions didn't correspond with those qualities.

Just a strange observation...

Good job. :)

Thank you so much!!!! :D

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
5689706816508965616.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

yes, excellent job silent. this is a very impressive quiz.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
5689706816508965616.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Grand Bishop

27% Strength, 28% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 55% Spirit, 17% Vitality and 28% Agility

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.

That sounds about right to me. Creepy!

If I flash through the answers without going to the very end, I test out as a PUPPET MASTER. lol! Again. Creepily accurate.

Also, I tried your element test, and I'm a 50 fire/50 lightning plasma dragon! That was very accurate!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
2898102597691092409.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

17% Strength, 35% Bloodlust, 80% Intelligence, 25% Spirit, 3% Vitality and 18% Agility!

As a powerful magician that tried to discover the true source of power and magic, the Dark Magus has mastered an array of powerful and deadly spells that often has unpredictable effects. As a sorcerer that often kills indiscriminantly (and often for pleasure), the Dark Magus is certainly someone to be feared and avoided. Although the Dark Magi most often walk the path of darkness, there are a few who occasionally stray to the path of light. Utilizing their mastery of fire and dark magic for the side of good may seem unusual, but Dark Magi are absolutely not opposed to becoming staunch allies of the light. Although Dark Magi specialize in fire based magic, thay are also proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over fire far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the fire more skillfully and effortlessly. By increasing the intensity of their fire they can even create blue and white flames, and on top of that they can unleash the power of volcanoes by manipulating the lava within them. In addition, some Dark Magi may be skilled with summoning techniques, allowing them to summon elemental golems with whom they have made blood pacts.

Congratulations on reaching this high class, you crazy magical sadist :p

Fun test. I always play Mages in RPGs.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
The Grand Diviner

10% Strength, 30% Bloodlust, 48% Intelligence, 38% Spirit, 35% Vitality and 25% Agility!

13597762004952482192.jpeg

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of countercounts before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better conserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. Although Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over water far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the water more skillfully and effortlessly. For example, Grand Diviners can more easily transform water to ice and steam, and they can even manipulate the water within the blood of an individual to control them like a puppet. By combining light magic with water magic, they can use water to heal themselvs and their allies. Their most powerful spell completely freezes any opponent in a giant, unmeltable sphere of ice.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

SilentNinja

MBTI Type
INFJ
yes, excellent job silent. this is a very impressive quiz.

Fun test. I always play Mages in RPGs.

That sounds about right to me. Creepy!

If I flash through the answers without going to the very end, I test out as a PUPPET MASTER. lol! Again. Creepily accurate.

Also, I tried your element test, and I'm a 50 fire/50 lightning plasma dragon! That was very accurate!

Thanks everyone! :)
I'm glad the other test was accurate too!

SilentNinja

MBTI Type
INFJ
Seems there's a temporary glitch with the test. The only class you can receive for some reason is a new class I just created, The Gear Enchanter. I'm working on fixing this, and things should be working again by morning.

For now, if you want to know what class you should have gotten just show me your results! :)

EDIT: The test is fixed!!!! :)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
The Dark Warlord

50% Strength,42% Bloodlust,18% Intelligence,13% Spirit,30% Vitality and27% Agility!
14518459500665571815.jpeg

An often twisted and corrupt warrior, The Dark Warlord lives to kill and slay his opponents. Dark Warlords yearn for glory on the battlefield, and to achieve this they relentlessly attempt to conquer and vanquish all who stand in their path. Dark Warlords even have the ability to imbue their weapons with dark magic that ravages the minds and bodies of their foes. With unmatched power and skill on the battlefield, they are deadly and frightening opponents. Dark Warlords are often leaders and using their silver tongue have no trouble convincing people to follow them and join them in their conquests. For the people who refuse to follow them, Dark Warlords can simply use their dark magic to confuse and cloud their judgment thus making them more susceptible to persuasion. On top of that, some Dark Warlords may be skilled with summoning techniques, allowing to summon an entire army of savage living soldiers directly to their location to engage in battle. Interestingly, there are some Dark Warlords with high levels of spirit who may not be so ferocious and evil. In fact, these Dark Warlords may actually use their dark magic for the side of good! The ones who are able to supress their savage instincts often become heroes in battle and are praised for generations. Perhaps you are one of these good Dark Warlords who can supress the evil killing intent within your heart. Then again, perhaps you're not.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

T

ThatGirl

Ha!

I took this test to assess my current mood......

The Mad Jester
18% Strength, 45% Bloodlust, 50% Intelligence, 12% Spirit, 23% Vitality and 40% Agility!

181776429688327998.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Extremely cunning, intelligent, and dexterous, you are the Mad Jester. You try to fool and manipulate people with your jokes and deceit, but you can't trick me! :p Mad Jesters are master spellcasters, but because they try to mold dark and light magic into chaotic energy, their spells are often zany, underhanded, and unpredictable. Mad Jesters will use and abuse magic in ways that no other spellcaster can, and their unusual and sneaky magic always catches their opponents off guard, leading to a quick and easy defeat. In fact, because Mad Jesters delved too far into the realm of forbidden magic, their elemental magic draws from the source of all magic and is truly ferocious and frightening. In addition to their mastery over elemental magic, Mad Jesters may occasionally be masters of combat and even transformation magic. By using these skills in combination with their extremely powerful dark and light magic, it's not surprising that Mad Jesters can create truly horrifying and menacing displays of magical power. Any foe not defeated by their powerful magic will surely run away in sheer terror as the Mad Jester cackles wildly in amusement! The dark and insane energy permeating through the air around Mad Jesters can easily infect the hearts and minds of anyone nearby, forcing any opponents to collapse while laughing themselves madly into a coma. With so much treachery, mischief, deceit, and power, Mad Jesters are truly formidable foes!

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Fair enough......