• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Fantasy RPG Class Test

T

ThatGirl

I'm going to take this test again, because I don't like my original result....and it is fun :p

Atomic Fiend

Why not? I did.

The Ninja Master

30% Strength, 17% Bloodlust, 32% Intelligence, 15% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 73% Agility!

12614076684753655672.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

By combining their stealth and evasion with powerful elemental magic, Ninja Masters are some of the fiercest warriors. Although they may not be the most physically powerful warriors, their cunningness and spellcasting abilities more than make up for any deficiencies. In fact, Ninja Masters can use their ninja techniques to enhance their strength, thus making them even more powerful and formidable. Their strength truly becomes something to be feared when they enhance it enough to be able to punch through solid stone. In addition, their agility allows them to rapidly unleash powerful blasts of elemental ninja techniques that quickly overwhelm the enemy; however, Ninja Masters more often prefer to stealthily and quietly eliminate their opponents. When faced with armies of warriors, Ninja Masters can increase their own numbers and overwhelm their opponents by sneakily creating elemental clones. It is often difficult to determine whether or not a Ninja Master will walk the path of good or evil, though it is certainly not true that all are evil.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

T

ThatGirl

:/ I got the same thing just with a less intelligence. I don't want to be an assassin!

23% Strength, 20% Bloodlust, 48% Intelligence, 22% Spirit, 23% Vitality and 40% Agility!

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I got the same thing too.

I wish there was a page where you can check out all the possible results.

T

ThatGirl

*feels for hidden dagger in belt loop*

What was that Silently?

Engineer

Dependable Skeleton
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
The Combustion Maven

32% Strength,28% Bloodlust,32% Intelligence,22% Spirit,30% Vitality and 45% Agility!
4307873116330116432.jpeg

The Combustion Maven is an expert with explosives, a skilled swordsman, and a master of evasion on the battlefield. Quickly and stealthily setting an elaborate array of traps and bombs is an easy job for the intelligent Combustion Mavens and allows them to easily eliminate any opponent. Combustion Mavens have the unique ability to transform almost anything into a powerful explosive device by imbuing it with their magic. This ability can even extend to their weapons, allowing every swing of their blade or shot of their bow to create explosions on impact. Some have even developed the ability to create explosions with their mental power alone! In addition, Combustion Mavens have the power to combine their bombs with elemental magic allowing for deadly and sinister combinations of these two arts. With their advanced knowledge of explosives and mechanics, Combustion Mavens are leading the charge toward the future by combining advanced technology with ancient magic.

Huh, I like this.

Engineer

Dependable Skeleton
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got the same thing too.

I wish there was a page where you can check out all the possible results.

There is. On your results page, just scroll down further and look on the right column. Should have them all right there to glance at.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:/ I got the same thing just with a less intelligence. I don't want to be an assassin!

23% Strength, 20% Bloodlust, 48% Intelligence, 22% Spirit, 23% Vitality and 40% Agility!

At least you ain't a thief?

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Grand Diviner

15% Strength, 13% Bloodlust, 52% Intelligence, 47% Spirit, 23% Vitality and 30% Agility!

13597762004952482192.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of countercounts before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better conserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. Although Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over water far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the water more skillfully and effortlessly. For example, Grand Diviners can more easily transform water to ice and steam, and they can even manipulate the water within the blood of an individual to control them like a puppet. By combining light magic with water magic, they can use water to heal themselvs and their allies. Their most powerful spell completely freezes any opponent in a giant, unmeltable sphere of ice.

----

This works! :)

Nameless Hero

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
I am this!

The Grand Bishop
28% Strength, 7% Bloodlust, 37% Intelligence, 65% Spirit, 15% Vitality and 22% Agility!

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.