• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Fantasy RPG Class Test

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test ...

42% Strength, 13% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 38% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 32% Agility!

The War Paladin

900961797676911772.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Powerful and noble warriors, War Paladins are both masters of weapons and defensive magic. By imbuing their weapons with light magic, War Paladins can easily and effortlessly vanquish any evil or undead foes. Additionally, they excel at defensive spells which they use to enhance the protective power of their shields. The magic of spellcasters has little affect on War Paladins because of the defensive capabilities of their magical shields. These shields also help protect them against any physical attacks, making War Paladins almost impossible to injure. On top of that, they can use their magic to heal themselves or their allies. The combination of high physical power and high defensive magic make War Paladins one of the top classes. Their only downside is that that they can sometimes lack stealth and can be quite slow; however, the strongest War Paladins have increased their agility enough so that it is not a problem in battle.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
I think it's great that you've put in the time and effort to wrap all the question together into a story quest... some of the questions are pushing the stereotype a bit. But then again it's good old rpg. Cliche is not necessarily a bad thing.

I was wondering what those hidden power stats meant too... thanks for explaining it.

-----

I got something new!

The Ninja Sennin

25% Strength, 22% Bloodlust, 25% Intelligence, 27% Spirit, 17% Vitality and 57% Agility!

16860287875601019961.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.pngo

Ninja Sennin are able to become one with nature and absorb the energy of the world around them to enhance their strength, stealth, and agility. By becoming one with nature, the Ninja Sennin are able to feel, connect with, and channel the lifeforce of all living creatures surrounding them, thus raising their senses, powers, and abilities to godly levels. Ninja Sennin often have some skill with the basic elements though certainly not as much as the spellcaster classes. Usually, Ninja Sennin have a natural affinity for one or two different elements and will try to train those exclusively. However, by combining their weak elemental magic with their own energy and the energy of the world around them, they can create devastatingly powerful techniques and spells that no other class can perform. Their stealthiness and formidable power may make them seem like dark and ferocious foes, but deep down they are often truly benevolent and wise; however, Ninja Sennin that cannot control any darkness and hate within them will certainly fall into madness and chaos. Those who can master this darkness will know what it means to be truly alive and at peace with the world.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
The Dark Magus

7% Strength, 40% Bloodlust, 43% Intelligence, 35% Spirit, 20% Vitality and 33% Agility!

2898102597691092409.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

:laugh:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Glad everyone is enjoying! :)

Yes, the test is pretty good.

Just tell me one thing. Does the bloodlust score actually stands for "sinnister use of black magic" ?
I mean judging from the results in the thread I clearly got the most violent result but I am not completely sure why.

KDude

Just tell me one thing. Does the bloodlust score actually stands for "sinnister use of black magic" ?
I mean judging from the results in the thread I clearly got the most violent result but I am not completely sure why.

Did you kill that poor troll at the bridge? :|

crevalleJack

MBTI Type
HOLY
Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
The Arch Druid

33% Strength,13% Bloodlust,32% Intelligence,52% Spirit,32% Vitality and22% Agility!
13130161447302296855.jpeg

Masters of wood magic, Arch Druids draw their power and energy from the forest. Most often, Arch Druids are kind warriors and use their light and wood magic to heal and protect, and it is unusual for them to stray to the side of darkness; however, Arch Druids on the side of evil may actually use their life giving wood magicto create monstrous poisonous and carnivorous plants to attack theirfoes! Arch Druids are masters with a sword, but most often they simply desire for peace. As weapon masters, Arch Druids can effortlessly combine their wood magic with their weapon skills allowing them to craft deadly and powerful weapons. These magic weapons imbued with the wood element take on many unique and unusual properties, giving Arch Druids an upperhand in battles! Besides being master swordsmen and specializing in wood magic, Arch Druids are extremely proficient with light and many other elements. However, Arch Druids are unique because they are the only class that can manipulate the wood element. As a powerful form of life and healing magic, wood magic combined with light magic can be used to easily create an entire forest out of a single leaf. Even bending and manipulating something as solid and sturdy as a tree is no trouble for Arch Druids. Using light magic alone, Arch Druids can create powerful barriers and heal themselves or their allies. Although it's rare for Arch Druids to be skilled with moon magic, some have mastered this rare element, allowing them to undergo many different transformations! These transformations can be used to augment their power, speed, and vitality, allowing Arch Druids to more easily enagage in combat and defeat their foes.

Congratulations on reaching this formidable class!

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
The Odin Warrior

65% Strength, 30% Bloodlust, 22% Intelligence, 20% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 12% Agility!

10932417754478802881.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Masters of multiple weapons and forms of hand-to-hand combat, the Odin Warriors are truly fierce and formidable opponents. Although Odin Warriors may look frightening, they often have a good heart and engage in battle for the right reasons, but make them your enemy and expect to be soundly defeated! Although warm-hearted on the inside, Odin Warriors are tough, cold and ferocious on the outside. With so much power and ferocity, some Odin Warriors may occasionally become corrupt and bloodthirsty. In fact, some Odin Warriors have mastered the art of dark magic and summoning techniques, making them even more dangerous and savage in battle! Regardless of whether or not they are good or evil, their endurance and strength is almost boundless enabling Odin Warriors to take down truly formidable foes. Their skin is literally so tough that they can block a sword with their bare hands. Spellcasters have trouble against them as well because magic attacks seem to have little effect on this tough natural armor. Besides their defense, Odin Warriors can easily punch through stone walls with their bare hands. With a sword, Odin Warriors can simply slice through giant boulders as if they were made of butter. This combination of defense and strength makes the Odin Warrior an unstoppable force!

Congratulations on reaching this formidable class!

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
I got the ninja sennin, just like nightning but with %:
12% Strength, 10% Bloodlust, 35% Intelligence, 35% Spirit, 30% Vitality and 40% Agility!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Did you kill that poor troll at the bridge? :|

Yes, with explosives.

But somehow the score is still "too bloody" for the answers I have clicked. I mean there are a number of pretty violent options but I have aften just clicked the most dark/satanic options instead of the most brutally violent ones. So I am simply wondering how the test is designed.
So far it seems that bloodlust = black magic + wickedness

T

ThatGirl

The Assassin Mage

27% Strength, 25% Bloodlust, 50% Intelligence, 30% Spirit, 23% Vitality and 33% Agility!

11888055339668612550.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

By combining powerful magic with skills in stealth and assassination, the Assassin Mages can easily take down any foe. The Assassin Mages imbue their weapons and armor with their deadly magic to enhance all their abilities. Utilizing the shadows to their advntage, Assassin Mages can singlehandedly defeat entire groups of warriors without ever revealing their presence. Although Assassin Mages specialize in wind magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over wind far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the wind more skillfully and effortlessly. Leaping through the air and flying short distances is no problem for the Assassin Mage, and by using the wind to augment their speed and agility they can easily outmaneuver any foe. On top of that, they can use their magic detect the presence of any nearby foe, and by condensing the wind around their blade they can easily slash through any and all armor and barriers. Although Assassin Mages normally use their wind magic discretely, they would not be opposed to creating tornadoes, hurricanes, and prisons of impenetrable wind if the situation called for it.

SilentNinja

MBTI Type
INFJ
I think it's great that you've put in the time and effort to wrap all the question together into a story quest... some of the questions are pushing the stereotype a bit. But then again it's good old rpg. Cliche is not necessarily a bad thing.

I was wondering what those hidden power stats meant too... thanks for explaining it.

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed :)

Somehow the score is still "too bloody" for the answers I have clicked. I mean there are a number of pretty violent options but I have aften just clicked the most dark/satanic options instead of the most brutally violent ones. So I am simply wondering how the test is designed.
So far it seems that bloodlust = black magic + wickedness

Yeah you can increase your Bloodlust in 3 different ways. The first is by killing things or doing something evil and manipulative. The second is by using dark magic, so you were right when you said that it's the "sinister use of black magic." The third way is by summoning things to do your bidding.
So yeah, the higher your Bloodlust, the higher the power of your dark magic.

do you have to do the quests to get higher classes?

lol. You need at least 40% in one variable and 25% in another to get a higher class. You can also get a higher class if a single variable exceeds 60-70% or if you have multiple variables that are extremely high.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The war paladin approves of this, you may continue

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Yeah you can increase your Bloodlust in 3 different ways. The first is by killing things or doing something evil and manipulative. The second is by using dark magic, so you were right when you said that it's the "sinister use of black magic." The third way is by summoning things to do your bidding.
So yeah, the higher your Bloodlust, the higher the power of your dark magic.

Well that certainly explains it.

(most of my answers fall exactly in one of those 3 categories)

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Grand Bishop

13% Strength, 20% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 52% Spirit, 38% Vitality and 23% Agility!

The Grand Bishop

5689706816508965616.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.

Atomic Fiend

23% Strength, 22% Bloodlust, 23% Intelligence, 18% Spirit, 17% Vitality and 58% Agility!

The Trickster
9639130733879073482.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You are the Trickster, a crafty warrior who uses traps, bombs, and hidden blades to defeat your foes. By quickly and stealthy setting an array of destructive traps, you can incapacitate or obliterate your opponents while hidding safely in the shadows. While you may be cunning and powerful, you have not fully mastered your skills. To reach the more advanced classes you must improve your skills in stealth and assassination, and you must learn to combine those skills with weapons and elemental magic.

S

Sniffles

The Archive Cleric
40% Strength, 35% Bloodlust, 30% Intelligence, 43% Spirit, 38% Vitality and 42% Agility!

Powerful and pure, the Archive Cleric is both a master swordsman and a master of light magic. By combining powerful sword techniques and close combat skills with their light magic, Archive Clerics can easily defeat any demonic and undead foes. In addition, they can use their light magic to create barriers, thus enhancing the strength of their armor and making them more resistant to damage. Furthermore, they can use their powerful light magic to heal themselves or their allies. What makes the cunning and intelligent Archive Clerics truly unique is their ability to use archival rune magic to transmit thoughts, ideas, and information between people. In fact, Archive Clerics can literally "upload" maps, spells, and an assortment of other skills into the minds of their allies. By transforming and coding this information into the form of runes, knowledge can be easily transferred from one person to another. For example, rather than spending years teaching someone how to perform a spell, Archive Clerics can use their archival rune magic to quickly and effortlessly transfer that information from themselves to the other person; however, the person that the spell is transfered to must have the capacity to use that spell, otherwise the spell will be useless. In other words, transferring the information to use lightning magic would be useless for a swordsman if that swordsman is incapable of using magic. Similarly, Archive Clerics can collect knowledge on a variety of spells and techniques that they themselves may be incapable of using; however, they are still entirely capable of transferring that knowledge to allies who are capable of casting those spells. Archive Clerics will often amass knowledge and techniques from many disciplines, including (but not limited to) the following three: elemental magic, combat, and stealth; however, they can normally master the techniques from only one or two of those areas.

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.