User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

yes, excellent job silent. this is a very impressive quiz.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Grand Bishop

27% Strength, 28% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 55% Spirit, 17% Vitality and 28% Agility

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.
    That sounds about right to me. Creepy!

If I flash through the answers without going to the very end, I test out as a PUPPET MASTER. lol! Again. Creepily accurate.

Also, I tried your element test, and I'm a 50 fire/50 lightning plasma dragon! That was very accurate!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

17% Strength, 35% Bloodlust, 80% Intelligence, 25% Spirit, 3% Vitality and 18% Agility!

As a powerful magician that tried to discover the true source of power and magic, the Dark Magus has mastered an array of powerful and deadly spells that often has unpredictable effects. As a sorcerer that often kills indiscriminantly (and often for pleasure), the Dark Magus is certainly someone to be feared and avoided. Although the Dark Magi most often walk the path of darkness, there are a few who occasionally stray to the path of light. Utilizing their mastery of fire and dark magic for the side of good may seem unusual, but Dark Magi are absolutely not opposed to becoming staunch allies of the light. Although Dark Magi specialize in fire based magic, thay are also proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over fire far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the fire more skillfully and effortlessly. By increasing the intensity of their fire they can even create blue and white flames, and on top of that they can unleash the power of volcanoes by manipulating the lava within them. In addition, some Dark Magi may be skilled with summoning techniques, allowing them to summon elemental golems with whom they have made blood pacts.

Congratulations on reaching this high class, you crazy magical sadist :P
    Fun test. I always play Mages in RPGs.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

The Grand Diviner

10% Strength, 30% Bloodlust, 48% Intelligence, 38% Spirit, 35% Vitality and 25% Agility!

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of countercounts before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better conserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. Although Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over water far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the water more skillfully and effortlessly. For example, Grand Diviners can more easily transform water to ice and steam, and they can even manipulate the water within the blood of an individual to control them like a puppet. By combining light magic with water magic, they can use water to heal themselvs and their allies. Their most powerful spell completely freezes any opponent in a giant, unmeltable sphere of ice.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    yes, excellent job silent. this is a very impressive quiz.
    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Fun test. I always play Mages in RPGs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    That sounds about right to me. Creepy!

If I flash through the answers without going to the very end, I test out as a PUPPET MASTER. lol! Again. Creepily accurate.

Also, I tried your element test, and I'm a 50 fire/50 lightning plasma dragon! That was very accurate!
    Thanks everyone!
    I'm glad the other test was accurate too!

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by SilentNinja View Post
    Thanks everyone!
    I'm glad the other test was accurate too!
    You are welcome. This is the best fantasy RPG test I took in a long time.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

The Grand Diviner.

MBTI
    INFJ

Seems there's a temporary glitch with the test. The only class you can receive for some reason is a new class I just created, The Gear Enchanter. I'm working on fixing this, and things should be working again by morning.

For now, if you want to know what class you should have gotten just show me your results!

EDIT: The test is fixed!!!!

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
    The Dark Warlord

50% Strength,42% Bloodlust,18% Intelligence,13% Spirit,30% Vitality and27% Agility!

An often twisted and corrupt warrior, The Dark Warlord lives to kill and slay his opponents. Dark Warlords yearn for glory on the battlefield, and to achieve this they relentlessly attempt to conquer and vanquish all who stand in their path. Dark Warlords even have the ability to imbue their weapons with dark magic that ravages the minds and bodies of their foes. With unmatched power and skill on the battlefield, they are deadly and frightening opponents. Dark Warlords are often leaders and using their silver tongue have no trouble convincing people to follow them and join them in their conquests. For the people who refuse to follow them, Dark Warlords can simply use their dark magic to confuse and cloud their judgment thus making them more susceptible to persuasion. On top of that, some Dark Warlords may be skilled with summoning techniques, allowing to summon an entire army of savage living soldiers directly to their location to engage in battle. Interestingly, there are some Dark Warlords with high levels of spirit who may not be so ferocious and evil. In fact, these Dark Warlords may actually use their dark magic for the side of good! The ones who are able to supress their savage instincts often become heroes in battle and are praised for generations. Perhaps you are one of these good Dark Warlords who can supress the evil killing intent within your heart. Then again, perhaps you're not.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

ThatGirl

Ha!

I took this test to assess my current mood......

The Mad Jester
    18% Strength, 45% Bloodlust, 50% Intelligence, 12% Spirit, 23% Vitality and 40% Agility!

Extremely cunning, intelligent, and dexterous, you are the Mad Jester. You try to fool and manipulate people with your jokes and deceit, but you can't trick me! :P Mad Jesters are master spellcasters, but because they try to mold dark and light magic into chaotic energy, their spells are often zany, underhanded, and unpredictable. Mad Jesters will use and abuse magic in ways that no other spellcaster can, and their unusual and sneaky magic always catches their opponents off guard, leading to a quick and easy defeat. In fact, because Mad Jesters delved too far into the realm of forbidden magic, their elemental magic draws from the source of all magic and is truly ferocious and frightening. In addition to their mastery over elemental magic, Mad Jesters may occasionally be masters of combat and even transformation magic. By using these skills in combination with their extremely powerful dark and light magic, it's not surprising that Mad Jesters can create truly horrifying and menacing displays of magical power. Any foe not defeated by their powerful magic will surely run away in sheer terror as the Mad Jester cackles wildly in amusement! The dark and insane energy permeating through the air around Mad Jesters can easily infect the hearts and minds of anyone nearby, forcing any opponents to collapse while laughing themselves madly into a coma. With so much treachery, mischief, deceit, and power, Mad Jesters are truly formidable foes!

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Fair enough......