User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

This time I got dragon master after doing the quests. Although I think I was supposed to get dungeon master (so I can destroy all of the other classes at a butthurt whim). This must be so I'm not going to post my new result.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Got night blade.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

ReflecTcelfeR

The second time I took it I got close to The Hero, but was The Champion instead.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Got trickster the first time around, here I go for round 2... and I got the Mirror Mage!

Thought it was good, but if I would suggest anything, it would be to add something more akin to a machinist class in there. Swords and sorcery are great, but sometimes, it's nice to have a bit of practicality for contrast.

Also, your one question picture test is ridiculously accurate. How'd you figure that out?

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    Thought it was good, but if I would suggest anything, it would be to add something more akin to a machinist class in there. Swords and sorcery are great, but sometimes, it's nice to have a bit of practicality for contrast.

Also, your one question picture test is ridiculously accurate. How'd you figure that out?
    That's a great idea! I'll definitely add something like that to the test.

lol. Some of my friends were also telling me that it's really accurate, but there's actually nothing really scientific about it. I guess I'm not really sure why it's accurate! lol!

MBTI
    INTP

The Spell Hand

15% Strength, 13% Bloodlust, 35% Intelligence, 27% Spirit, 50% Vitality and 10% Agility!

By combining powerful elemental magic with martial arts, the Spell Hand has no trouble defeating any foe in its path. Spell Hands interestingly use specific martial arts styles to manipulate the elements around them allowing them to quickly and easily launch blasts of earth, wind, fire, and water at their enemies. Spell Hands who have truly mastered martial arts and elemental magic can even unleash blasts of deadly lightning and powerful light-based energy blasts from their fists. Although, their magic may not be as powerful as an actual spellcaster, their advantage is that they can use their magic extremely rapidly and effortlessly. Furthermore, by seamlessly integrating their elemental magic with their martial arts, Spell Hands can produce deadly attack combinations that no other spellcaster can. The strongest Spell Hands have high levels of agility; however this is not necessarily needed because Spell Hands can use their powerful moon magic to increase their low agility by transforming into the Tiger Mage. Spell Hands have combined their quest for knowledge and wisdom with their desire for justice to become powerful warriors. Most Spell Hands follow the path of light though it is not unusual for a few to become power hungry and occasionally stray to the side of darkness. However, Spell Hands most often seek harmony with the world and desire to live peaceful lives.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
    The Mirror Mage

40% Strength,13% Bloodlust,45% Intelligence,25% Spirit,42% Vitality and 15% Agility!

As swift as the Ninjas, fierce as the Monks, skilled as the Knights, and intelligent as the Spellcasters, the formidable Mirror Mage is probably the class that invokes the most terror and unease in its opponents. Not only are Mirror Mages extremely skilled with a sword, but often they are also masters of combat and martial arts. Furthermore, Mirror Mages are often quite agile and speedy in battle, and some of the greatest Mirror Mages have mastered the art of stealth. However, there is often a tradeoff between skill in stealth and skill in martial arts: Mirror Mages who are more skilled in stealth are less skilled in martial arts and vice versa. On top of all that, Mirror Mages are experts of element magic and can easily launch a slew of powerful spells at their opponents. With their unique combination of abilities, Mirror Mages are a balanced and deadly class able to easily take down any opponent in battle. Lastly, Mirror Mages have one final incredible ability that surpasses all their others: the ability to copy almost any opponent's spells or techniques. Using their mirror magic, Mirror Mages gain the ability to use almost any power their opponent uses. For example, if an opponent uses a special martial arts move or unleashes a powerful spell, Mirror Mages can use their own magic to instantly learn how to perform those abilities; however, Mirror Mages must first have the capacity to use those abilities. In other words, a Mirror Mage with low levels of agility and stealth would not be able to use any techniques copied from a Ninja. Similarly, a Mirror Mage with no knowledge of dark and light magic would not be able to use the powers and spells copied from an opponent who uses dark and light magic. Yet even with these restrictions, the Mirror Mage is still a truly amazing class!

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

[/url]

Your 1 question test was incredibly accurate for me as well.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Ginkgo

The Psionic Striker

3% Strength, 23% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 48% Spirit, 55% Vitality and 8% Agility!

Instead of using magic to manipulate the elements and the world around them, Psionic Strikers will use their mind and mental energy. By focusing their mind, Psionic Strikers can use telekinesis to lift objects and even unleash powerful blasts and shields of mental energy. As masters of martial arts, Psionic Strikers can even use their telekinesis to increase the physical power of their punches and kicks or they can use it to levitate. Against weaker opponents, Psionic Strikers may use their powers to mentally shatter a person's neck or spine. By using their telepathy, Psionic Strikers can read their opponent's mind, and thus more easily predict their next move in battle. This makes them extremely difficult to counter because they always know what you are going to do next. Their telepathy can even be used to speak into another person's mind and plant thoughts and ideas there. They can use this power to manipulate and control their opponents, thus allowing them to turn any battle in their favor. Psionic Strikers often have a passion for death and battle, and some have mastered forms of dark magic. By fusing this dark magic with their psychic energy, Psionic Strikers can create and unleash devasting blasts of powerful energy from their mind and fists. On the other hand, some Psionic Strikers are more peaceful and have mastered forms of light magic, which they can also fuse with their psionic energy. In addition, Psionic Strikers can use their mastery over moon magic to enhance their strength and agility by transforming at night into various wild and ferocious beast-human hybrids.

Congratulations on reaching this frighteningly powerful class!

This is a special class and requires a very high amount of Psionic Force. You scored 96% on this variable!

Ginkgo

Hey Silent, I just wanted to say that after looking at all of the possible test results, I realized that you put a good deal of effort into this test.

While you used an assortment of classes, you managed to flesh them all out into their unique, defined roles. This gives the test a sense of balance.

Strikingly even more so, you symbolically captivate the character of the test taker, despite it being centered around role-playing. Just looking through some of the results on this page, I can tell that some of their results depicted their personal qualities, even when the test questions didn't correspond with those qualities.

Just a strange observation...

Good job.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Hey Silent, I just wanted to say that after looking at all of the possible test results, I realized that you put a good deal of effort into this test.

While you used an assortment of classes, you managed to flesh them all out into their unique, defined roles. This gives the test a sense of balance.

Strikingly even more so, you symbolically captivate the character of the test taker, despite it being centered around role-playing. Just looking through some of the results on this page, I can tell that some of their results depicted their personal qualities, even when the test questions didn't correspond with those qualities.

Just a strange observation...

Good job.
    Thank you so much!!!!