User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

I received Shaolin Guru.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Did you kill that poor troll at the bridge? :|
    Yes, with explosives.

But somehow the score is still "too bloody" for the answers I have clicked. I mean there are a number of pretty violent options but I have aften just clicked the most dark/satanic options instead of the most brutally violent ones. So I am simply wondering how the test is designed.
    So far it seems that bloodlust = black magic + wickedness

ThatGirl

The Assassin Mage

27% Strength, 25% Bloodlust, 50% Intelligence, 30% Spirit, 23% Vitality and 33% Agility!

By combining powerful magic with skills in stealth and assassination, the Assassin Mages can easily take down any foe. The Assassin Mages imbue their weapons and armor with their deadly magic to enhance all their abilities. Utilizing the shadows to their advntage, Assassin Mages can singlehandedly defeat entire groups of warriors without ever revealing their presence. Although Assassin Mages specialize in wind magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over wind far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the wind more skillfully and effortlessly. Leaping through the air and flying short distances is no problem for the Assassin Mage, and by using the wind to augment their speed and agility they can easily outmaneuver any foe. On top of that, they can use their magic detect the presence of any nearby foe, and by condensing the wind around their blade they can easily slash through any and all armor and barriers. Although Assassin Mages normally use their wind magic discretely, they would not be opposed to creating tornadoes, hurricanes, and prisons of impenetrable wind if the situation called for it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

do you have to do the quests to get higher classes?

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    I think it's great that you've put in the time and effort to wrap all the question together into a story quest... some of the questions are pushing the stereotype a bit. But then again it's good old rpg. Cliche is not necessarily a bad thing.

I was wondering what those hidden power stats meant too... thanks for explaining it.
    Thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Yes, the test is pretty good.

Just tell me one thing. Does the bloodlust score actually stands for "sinnister use of black magic" ?
    I mean judging from the results in the thread I clearly got the most violent result but I am not completely sure why.
    Somehow the score is still "too bloody" for the answers I have clicked. I mean there are a number of pretty violent options but I have aften just clicked the most dark/satanic options instead of the most brutally violent ones. So I am simply wondering how the test is designed.
    So far it seems that bloodlust = black magic + wickedness
    Yeah you can increase your Bloodlust in 3 different ways. The first is by killing things or doing something evil and manipulative. The second is by using dark magic, so you were right when you said that it's the "sinister use of black magic." The third way is by summoning things to do your bidding.
    So yeah, the higher your Bloodlust, the higher the power of your dark magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    do you have to do the quests to get higher classes?
    lol. You need at least 40% in one variable and 25% in another to get a higher class. You can also get a higher class if a single variable exceeds 60-70% or if you have multiple variables that are extremely high.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

The war paladin approves of this, you may continue
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by SilentNinja View Post

Yeah you can increase your Bloodlust in 3 different ways. The first is by killing things or doing something evil and manipulative. The second is by using dark magic, so you were right when you said that it's the "sinister use of black magic." The third way is by summoning things to do your bidding.
    So yeah, the higher your Bloodlust, the higher the power of your dark magic.
    Well that certainly explains it.

(most of my answers fall exactly in one of those 3 categories)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

The Grand Bishop

13% Strength, 20% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 52% Spirit, 38% Vitality and 23% Agility!

The Grand Bishop

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

23% Strength, 22% Bloodlust, 23% Intelligence, 18% Spirit, 17% Vitality and 58% Agility!

The Trickster

You are the Trickster, a crafty warrior who uses traps, bombs, and hidden blades to defeat your foes. By quickly and stealthy setting an array of destructive traps, you can incapacitate or obliterate your opponents while hidding safely in the shadows. While you may be cunning and powerful, you have not fully mastered your skills. To reach the more advanced classes you must improve your skills in stealth and assassination, and you must learn to combine those skills with weapons and elemental magic.

Sniffles

The Archive Cleric
    40% Strength, 35% Bloodlust, 30% Intelligence, 43% Spirit, 38% Vitality and 42% Agility!

Powerful and pure, the Archive Cleric is both a master swordsman and a master of light magic. By combining powerful sword techniques and close combat skills with their light magic, Archive Clerics can easily defeat any demonic and undead foes. In addition, they can use their light magic to create barriers, thus enhancing the strength of their armor and making them more resistant to damage. Furthermore, they can use their powerful light magic to heal themselves or their allies. What makes the cunning and intelligent Archive Clerics truly unique is their ability to use archival rune magic to transmit thoughts, ideas, and information between people. In fact, Archive Clerics can literally "upload" maps, spells, and an assortment of other skills into the minds of their allies. By transforming and coding this information into the form of runes, knowledge can be easily transferred from one person to another. For example, rather than spending years teaching someone how to perform a spell, Archive Clerics can use their archival rune magic to quickly and effortlessly transfer that information from themselves to the other person; however, the person that the spell is transfered to must have the capacity to use that spell, otherwise the spell will be useless. In other words, transferring the information to use lightning magic would be useless for a swordsman if that swordsman is incapable of using magic. Similarly, Archive Clerics can collect knowledge on a variety of spells and techniques that they themselves may be incapable of using; however, they are still entirely capable of transferring that knowledge to allies who are capable of casting those spells. Archive Clerics will often amass knowledge and techniques from many disciplines, including (but not limited to) the following three: elemental magic, combat, and stealth; however, they can normally master the techniques from only one or two of those areas.

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.