User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

The Thief

17% Strength, 20% Bloodlust, 22% Intelligence, 20% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 37% Agility!

Hey, you! Put down my treasure and get out of my house before I beat you up!

You are the Thief, and unfortunately, this kind of situation happens quite often to you. You are a warrior who tries to be sneaky but fails miserably and gets caught Although you have tried your best to master the art of stealth and evasion, you are not skilled enough yet to reach the Ranger and Ninja classes. But if you keep training I'm sure you'll reach a much higher class! Or you'll just end up getting caught and killed. One or the other.

I ain't even mad.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

The Assassin Mage
    22% Strength, 28% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 33% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 35% Agility!

By combining powerful magic with skills in stealth and assassination, the Assassin Mages can easily take down any foe. The Assassin Mages imbue their weapons and armor with their deadly magic to enhance all their abilities. Utilizing the shadows to their advntage, Assassin Mages can singlehandedly defeat entire groups of warriors without ever revealing their presence. Although Assassin Mages specialize in wind magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over wind far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the wind more skillfully and effortlessly. Leaping through the air and flying short distances is no problem for the Assassin Mage, and by using the wind to augment their speed and agility they can easily outmaneuver any foe. On top of that, they can use their magic detect the presence of any nearby foe, and by condensing the wind around their blade they can easily slash through any and all armor and barriers. Although Assassin Mages normally use their wind magic discretely, they would not be opposed to creating tornadoes, hurricanes, and prisons of impenetrable wind if the situation called for it.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

Thanks for creating and sharing that fun test, SilentNinja

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test ...
    The Alchemic Sorcerer

67% Spirit, 50% Vitality, 32% Intelligence, 12% Agility, 12% Bloodlust, and 8% Strength!

The Alchemic Sorcerer

With their superior intelligence and mastery of transmutation magic, Alchemic Sorcerers are able to use potions and runes to transform and control the elements. Although not exactly spellcasters, Alchemic Sorcerers are more than capable of unleashing powerful blasts of fire, water, earth, and air. In addition, they are capable of performing many techniques that no other spellcaster can. In fact, Alchemic Sorcerers are able to deconstruct objects and then reconstruct them in almost any way they choose. For example, Alchemic Sorcerers can turn a simple spark into a blazing fire by manipulating the concentration of oxygen in the surrounding air. They can even reconstruct demolished buildings or turn lead into pure gold. With endless possibilties and combinations, alchemy can be a truly unique and deadly form of combat. Of course, a transmutation circle is almost always necessary for for these kinds of reconstructions. Even without their trasmutation magic, Alchemic Sorcerers can use their mastery of martial arts and light magic to defeat their foes. In fact, Alchemic Sorcerers often have some of the most powerful light magic out of all the classes allowing them to launch powerful blasts of light energy from their fists or even combine their light magic with transmutation magic in order to heal. The ultimate goal of the Alchemic Sorcerer is the quest for knowledge and eternal life. Alchemic Sorcerers are intrigued by life and endlessly search for ways to transmute, combine, and create different creatures and forms of life so that they may learn more about their own lives and how to extend it. While Alchemic Sorcerers are normally on the side of light, alchemy can be a dangerous and immoral form of magic, so it is not unusual for one to become corrupt and power hungry.

Congratulations on reaching this unique and powerful class!

This is a special class and requires a very high amount of Alchemic Sorcery. You scored 72% on this variable!
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

The Assassin Mage

22% Strength, 37% Bloodlust, 45% Intelligence, 13% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 42% Agility!

By combining powerful magic with skills in stealth and assassination, the Assassin Mages can easily take down any foe. The Assassin Mages imbue their weapons and armor with their deadly magic to enhance all their abilities. Utilizing the shadows to their advntage, Assassin Mages can singlehandedly defeat entire groups of warriors without ever revealing their presence. Although Assassin Mages specialize in wind magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over wind far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the wind more skillfully and effortlessly. Leaping through the air and flying short distances is no problem for the Assassin Mage, and by using the wind to augment their speed and agility they can easily outmaneuver any foe. On top of that, they can use their magic detect the presence of any nearby foe, and by condensing the wind around their blade they can easily slash through any and all armor and barriers. Although Assassin Mages normally use their wind magic discretely, they would not be opposed to creating tornadoes, hurricanes, and prisons of impenetrable wind if the situation called for it.

Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

The Grand Diviner

23% Strength, 27% Bloodlust, 47% Intelligence, 45% Spirit, 27% Vitality and 10% Agility!

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of countercounts before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better conserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. Although Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over water far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the water more skillfully and effortlessly. For example, Grand Diviners can more easily transform water to ice and steam, and they can even manipulate the water within the blood of an individual to control them like a puppet. By combining light magic with water magic, they can use water to heal themselvs and their allies. Their most powerful spell completely freezes any opponent in a giant, unmeltable sphere of ice.

That was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    I ain't even mad.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    You're all a bunch of INFJ SP Wannabes!
    I know right?! Such typical INFJness.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

Bask in your infamy! You are the Dark Rogue! Dark Rogues almost solely walk the path of evil, though perhaps you are one the few who has strayed to the side of good. Dark Rogues who are on the side of light wander the earth acting as a sort of vigilante to the people they encouter. Despised by both law enforcement officials and evildoers, Dark Rogues on the side of light can find comfort in knowing they are loved by everyone else. Those on the side of evil are loved by nobody Although Dark Rogues may be withdrawn and introverted loners, they can be loud and ferocious in battle. Although they are fierce warriors, they use their stealth and shadows to their advantage to slay any and all opponents. With an arsenal of useful tools at their disposal, Dark Rogues are capable of steathily eliminating and setting a multitude of traps. Using their mastery of dark magic, Dark Rogues can literally transform themselves into a shadow making them nearly impossible to kill and defeat. Dark Rogues can manipulate the shadows to envelop their opponents in darkness and insanity or they can surround their blades with those shadows allowing them to pierce through the toughest and sturdiest armor. Most Dark Rogues have trouble controlling their greed and bloodlust, so it would be wise to stay far away from these warriors; however, perhaps you are one of the few strong ones who can.

Though there is an almost spastic fourth-grade "look at the pretty pictures" feel to it ("You saved the village and the dragon! I think you did the right thing."), I think it to be one of the better tests I've taken in quite some time.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Thanks for creating and sharing that fun test, SilentNinja
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabula View Post
    That was fun.
    Glad everyone is enjoying!

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    Though there is an almost spastic fourth-grade "look at the pretty pictures" feel to it ("You saved the village and the dragon! I think you did the right thing."), I think it to be one of the better tests I've taken in quite some time.
    I put so many pictures in because I was afraid people would get bored if they just had a bunch of questions, especially considering the test is so long. I also tried to pick images that matched what was actually going on in the adventure to make the test feel more immersive. But I can totally understand how it may have felt spastic. I may try to take out a few images so that it doesn't feel that way.
    But I'm glad you thought it was one of the better tests that you've taken!

The Dragon Master
    12% Strength, 82% Bloodlust, 35% Intelligence, 20% Spirit, 13% Vitality and 27% Agility!

By combining magic with their ferocious killing techniques, Dragon Masters are able to triumph against foes as terrifying and powerful as dragons. Dragon Masters either befriend or capture the souls of dragons that they have defeated so that they can summon these dragons to aid them in future battles. Dragon Masters often travel the world in search of different and powerful dragons to aid them in battle. Oftentimes, these dragons are skilled in unique forms of battle and magic that they may teach to the Dragon Master. For example, some dragons are able to consume and attack with specific elements such as fire or lightning, and by learning this ancient and lost art of consuming and attacking with elemental magic, Dragon Masters can easily defeat any spellcaster. Dragon Masters that have found all the elemental dragons and learned all the elemental dragon arts are virtually impervious to any magical damage. In fact, they can absorb any magical attack to strengthen themselves and easily launch counterattacks on unsuspecting foes. Although often dark warriors, they may sometimes use their powers for good; however, their lust for blood and death often overwhelms any good intentions within their hearts.

Oups.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
    The Grand Diviner

10% Strength,17% Bloodlust,58% Intelligence,53% Spirit,25% Vitality and15% Agility!

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of countercounts before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better conserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. Although Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over water far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the water more skillfully and effortlessly. For example, Grand Diviners can more easily transform water to ice and steam, and they can even manipulate the water within the blood of an individual to control them like a puppet. By combining light magic with water magic, they can use water to heal themselves and their allies. Their most powerful spell completely freezes any opponent in a giant, unmeltable sphere of ice.

Well, what ELSE you expect an Ni user to get? Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?