User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

To here knows when... Odi et Amo's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

The Holy Sage
    17% Strength, 8% Bloodlust, 23% Intelligence, 90% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 10% Agility!

You are the Holy Sage, the bane of evil! Masters of defense and healing magic, Holy Sages are the ultimate users of support spells and light magic. Wise and benevolent beyond belief, the Holy Sage can use swift light based offensive and defensive magic to destroy and defend against demonic and undead enemies. On top of their skill with light magic, Holy Sages are sometimes capable of using powerful and destructive elemental magic. While Holy Sages most often prefer to heal and not to fight, they are not opposed to defending themselves if attacked. However, most of the time they will simply use barriers to trap their foes physically and mentally in prisons of light. In fact, the greatest Holy Sages have such mastery over the light element that they can even create complex illusions to deceive and confuse their foes. With arguably the most poweful defensive and healing magic of all the classes, the Holy Sage is a truly powerful warrior of light.
    Solitude
    Comes just as it goes
    Goes as just its umbra
    Comes

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
    ― Albert Camus

4w5/5w4/1w2, Neutral Good, RlxAI

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    89?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
    The Delvar [Th]

20% Strength, 30% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 30% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 30% Agility!

You are the Delvar, a dark spellcaster skilled with elemental and forbidden magic. By combining your dark magic and your elemental magic,your spells become purely destructive and extremely powerful. You are a dangerous foe because there are times when you can be quite sneaky and stealthy and there are other times when you prefer to unleash a murderous and violent display of spells. While you may be quite ferocious at times, you are only that way toward your enemies. With your friends, on the other hand, you are an invaluable ally. While you maybe quite powerful, you have not yet mastered all your skills. You need to decide whether to delve deeper into the dark and forbidden arts or whether you will instead focus on mastering the shadows.

Continuing to improve your stealth, agility, and shadow magic will lead you to the Assassin Mage, master of wind elemental magic. If instead you choose to improve your destructive powers and dark magic, you will reach the Dark Magus, master of fire elemental magic.
    I got this too before finishing all questions.
    18% Strength, 27% Bloodlust, 27% Intelligence, 30% Spirit, 20% Vitality and 17% Agility!

After finishing all questions I got:
    The Chaos Phantom
    22% Strength, 38% Bloodlust, 18% Intelligence, 52% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 28% Agility!

Silent, deadly, and frightening, you are the Chaos Phantom. You're dark, and you're light, and you might be a tad bit bipolar. Or maybe not. I really don't know what to make of you. The truth is that normally you're a relatively stable person. But as a master of both light and dark magic, there is both good and evil that resides within you. These energies are normally in balance, and when they are balanced they can create truly frightening and devastating magical combinations. For example, you are able to control gravity, create masterful illusions, and throw your opponents into vortices of darkness and destruction. You can even use your powers to teleport, enhance your stealth, and escape from danger. Your powers distort the very stability of the world around you, and therefore if your powers are not in balance, you may end up being devoured by the energy and the chaos within you. Or worse, you may end up consuming the world and everyone around you in your insanity! Normally introverted, Chaos Phantoms wander the earth alone trying to stay clear of anyone and anything that might disturb the balance within them. In battle, Chaos Phantoms prefer to attack from the shadows and from a distance; however, they are not opposed to using their powers at close range if absolutely necessary.

Congratulations on reaching this extraordinary class!

This is a special class and requires a very high amount of Chaotic Stability. You scored 84% on this variable!

The Genie, impressed by your choices, has granted you the Hidden Power of Chaotic Stability.

MBTI
    ERMM
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

That was fun!!!

The Arch Druid
    27% Strength, 10% Bloodlust, 20% Intelligence, 48% Spirit, 20% Vitality and 18% Agility!

The Arch Druid

As masters of light and wood magic, Arch Druids draw their power and energy from the forest. Most often, these master swordsmen are kind warriors and use their light and wood magic to heal and protect, and it is unusual for them to stray to the side of darkness; however, Arch Druids on the side of evil may actually use their life giving wood magic to create monstrous poisonous and carnivorous plants to attack their foes! Arch Druids are masters with a sword, but most often they simply desire for peace. As weapon masters, Arch Druids can effortlessly combine their wood magic with their weapon skills allowing them to craft deadly and powerful weapons. These magic weapons imbued with the wood element take on many unique and unusual properties, giving Arch Druids an upperhand in battles! Besides being master swordsmen and specializing in wood magic, Arch Druids are extremely proficient with light and many other elements. However, Arch Druids are unique because they are the only class that can manipulate the wood element. As a powerful form of life and healing magic, wood magic combined with light magic can be used to easily create an entire forest out of a single leaf. Even bending and manipulating something as solid and sturdy as a tree is no trouble for Arch Druids. Using light magic alone, Arch Druids can create powerful barriers and heal themselves or their allies. Although it's rare for Arch Druids to be skilled with moon magic, some have mastered this rare element, allowing them to undergo many different transformations! These transformations can be used to augment their power, speed, and vitality, allowing Arch Druids to more easily enagage in combat and defeat their foes.

Congratulations on reaching this formidable class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Agnes View Post
    I got this too before finishing all questions.
    I'd finished the questions but was all over the place with my answers. I retook it, giving fewer noncommittal answers. There's stuff about the answers in the spoiler.

Now I sound like the main character in a shōnen fantasy anime.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    89?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I'd finished the questions but was all over the place with my answers. I retook it, giving fewer noncommittal answers.
    If anything, after The Delvar result, we both didn't get the normal class. I actually answered the same as the first time, didn't change anything, but just continued to the rest of the questions.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

The Night Blade

30% Strength, 15% Bloodlust, 23% Intelligence, 25% Spirit, 30% Vitality and 60% Agility!

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Haven't been on in a while but saw I was tagged. I received "The Grand Bishop", I felt it was fairly accurate as a character to play as!
    [ 4(69) "The Seeker"; IEI-2Ni (INFp) ]

LadyLazarus

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test ...
    The Rune Knight
    55% Strength, 23% Bloodlust, 42% Intelligence, 23% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 23% Agility!

Masters of elemental magic and swordsmanship, the noble and valiant Rune Knights are valuable and staunch allies in battle. By using rune magic to imbue their weapons with elemental power, these fearsome warriors can defeat opponents most other warriors can only dream of defeating. Their magic can help them slice through the toughest armor and vanquish the most formidable foes. For example, by condensing wind magic around their blade, Rune Knights can slice through even the most solid and most impenetrable forces. Additionally, Rune Knights can enhance the strength of their own body and armor with rune magic to make it more resistant to enemy spellcasters and warriors. By covering themselves in these powerful runes, enemy attacks simply bounce off of them. In fact, certain runes can even make attacks literally reflect back onto the enemy essentially turning the power of the enemy against them. Furthermore, Rune Knights can use their powerful runes to summon incredible and powerful displays of pure elemental magic that they can use to directly attack their opponents. The most powerful Rune Knights even have some skill with dark and light magic. Although most often honorable warriors, the Rune Knights may turn to the side evil if necessary.
    Congratulations on reaching this high class!

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

Nice test I liked it ^^

The Grand Bishop

12% Strength,25% Bloodlust,37% Intelligence,58% Spirit,32% Vitality and17% Agility!

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energyand magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly.Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and thebasic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

Did it again to see what I would have had if I clicked on end results

The White Mage [Sa]

17% Strength,22% Bloodlust,28% Intelligence,33% Spirit,23% Vitality and 15% Agility!

You are the White Mage, a compassionate and virtuous spellcaster focused on light and support magic. Your powerful defensive and healing magic makes you an invaluable ally in battle. Using your incredible support magic, you can boost your own power or the power of your entire team. Furthermore, you have some skill with elemental magic and offensive spells, making you an all around powerful warrior. Although you are quite powerful, you have not yet mastered all your skills. To reach the higher classes, try improving your both your defensive magic and offensive magic.

Continuing on the path to master defensive light magic will lead to the Holy Sage. If instead you focusing more on offensive elemental magic and time magic, you will reach the Grand Bishop.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

The Grand Diviner
    20% Strength, 28% Bloodlust, 45% Intelligence, 42% Spirit, 30% Vitality and 23% Agility!

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of counterattacks before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better conserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. In addition, Grand Diviners are masters of light based magic, which they can use to attack both offensively and defensively; however, although Grand Diviners are masters of light magic, they are actually most skilled with water based magic. Even though Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over water far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the water more skillfully and effortlessly. For example, Grand Diviners can more easily transform water to ice and steam, and they can even manipulate the water within the blood of an individual to control them like a puppet. By combining light magic with water magic, they can use water to heal and cure themselves and their allies. Their most powerful spell completely freezes any opponent in a giant, unmeltable sphere of ice.