User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    583 sp/sx

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
    The Delvar [Th]

20% Strength, 30% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 30% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 30% Agility!

You are the Delvar, a dark spellcaster skilled with elemental and forbidden magic. By combining your dark magic and your elemental magic,your spells become purely destructive and extremely powerful. You are a dangerous foe because there are times when you can be quite sneaky and stealthy and there are other times when you prefer to unleash a murderous and violent display of spells. While you may be quite ferocious at times, you are only that way toward your enemies. With your friends, on the other hand, you are an invaluable ally. While you maybe quite powerful, you have not yet mastered all your skills. You need to decide whether to delve deeper into the dark and forbidden arts or whether you will instead focus on mastering the shadows.

Continuing to improve your stealth, agility, and shadow magic will lead you to the Assassin Mage, master of wind elemental magic. If instead you choose to improve your destructive powers and dark magic, you will reach the Dark Magus, master of fire elemental magic.

The Mirror Mage, Dark Shaman, and Sound Weaver all sound cool. I think the result I got is for a lower level. It matches my gaming style, which switches between playing too cautiously or simply tearing in and blowing stuff up.

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

You sure put a lot of thought into this. Very cool.

My results:

The Knight
    32% Strength, 33% Bloodlust, 23% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 20% Vitality and 25% Agility!

The Knight

You are the Knight, a valiant warrior experienced with light magic and blades. Brave and noble on the battlefield, you fight to protect and defend the weak and innocent. Because you are so well respected and revered, you are easily able to command armies of loyal warriors. Even though you are quite powerful, you have not yet fully mastered all your skills. To reach the more advanced classes, you must focus your choices more on light magic or weapon skills.

I'm mediocre at everything!

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI

The Samurai Master

73% Strength, 18% Bloodlust, 27% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 27% Vitality and 15% Agility!

http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_i..._cb94de6a_.png

The Samurai Master

Noble and honorable warriors, Samurai Masters are the ultimate swordsmen. With one slice of their blade, an opponent is swiftly and soudly defeated. Although these calm and disciplined warriors don't excel at any form of elemental magic or light magic, their skill with the sword more than makes up for it; however, they are still entirely capable of using a sort of magic to unleash their secret and ancient sword techniques. Using these powerful and ancient sword techniques passed down over the generations, Samurai Masters can easily overwhelm any spellcaster that foolishly stands in their path. For example, this warrior has mastered the Flashing Sword technique, the Eruption Sword technique, and the Billion Blade Dance, a deadly and ultimate sword technique that no foe can withstand. Furthermore, one ability no other class possesses is the power to imbue their weapon with a consciousness. Their sword becomes an extension of their own soul and literally acts as an ally in battle. Their sword may even possess its own unique and unusual magical properties that greatly aid the Samurai Masters in a fight. While they mostly walk the path of good, they are not opposed to doing something morally grey if absolutely necessary. As an enemy, Samurai Masters are truly formidable opponents, but as an ally, they become your greatest support.

Congratulations on reaching such a powerful class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.
    Three things:

"Reason is our soul's left hand, faith her right." - John Donne

"Take honour from me and my life is done" - Shakespeare's Richard II

"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

This was incredible! I sure as hell want that video game.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
    The Psionic Striker

8% Strength,27% Bloodlust,47% Intelligence,40% Spirit,27% Vitality and 40% Agility!

Instead of using magic to manipulate the elements and the world around them, Psionic Strikers will use their mind and mental energy. By focusing their mind, Psionic Strikers can use telekinesis to lift objects and even unleash powerful blasts and shields of mental energy. As masters of martial arts, Psionic Strikers can even use their telekinesis to increase the physical power of their punches and kicks or they can use it to levitate. Against weaker opponents, Psionic Strikers may use their powers to mentally shatter a person's neck or spine. By using their telepathy, Psionic Strikers can read their opponent's mind, and thus more easily predict their next move in battle. This makes them extremely difficult to counter because they always know what you are going to do next. Their telepathy can even be used to speak into another person's mind and plant thoughts and ideas there. They can use this power to manipulate and control their opponents, thus allowing them to turn any battle in their favor. Psionic Strikers often have a passion for death and battle, and some have mastered forms of dark magic. By fusing this dark magic with their psychic energy, Psionic Strikers can create and unleash devasting blasts of powerful energy from their mind and fists. On the other hand, some Psionic Strikers are more peaceful and have mastered forms of light magic, which they can also fuse with their psionic energy. In addition, Psionic Strikers can use their mastery over moon magic to enhance their strength and agility by transforming at night into various wild and ferocious beast-human hybrids.

Congratulations on reaching this frighteningly powerful class!

This is a special class and requires a very high amount of Psionic Force. You scored 72% on this variable!

The Genie, impressed by your choices, has granted you the Hidden Power of Psionic Force.

4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

WALMART

Default The Black Belt

You are the Black Belt, an agile and shadowy warrior skilled with martial arts. Your swift and powerful punches allow you to easily take down your foes. Although you are most often a peaceful person, you can be quite sneaky, deadly, and ferocious if the situation calls for it. You've even begun to master a bit of dark and shadow magic, which helps you more easily eliminate your opponents. Indeed, you are sometimes torn between silently subduing your opponents and completely tearing them to shreds. With a little more training, you can take your already incredible talents and abilities to even higher levels.

I skipped the three quest parts, mild hangover. I'll come back to it later.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6 sx/sp

The Champion
    23% Strength, 13% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 23% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 22% Agility!

You are the Champion, a warrior with skills in many different areas. None of your individual powers stand out, and you appear to be much weaker than many of the other classes; however, by combining your abilities together, you are able to gain power rivaling that of the most formidable classes. Indeed, the combination of your powers produces a result far greater than your individual powers alone. With a balanced body and mind, you are truly a warrior that people fear and respect. Although you are quite strong, you are still deficient in a few critical skill areas, and until you improve those abilites, you will not be able to reach your full potential. In fact, if you fail to improve those abilites you may never succeed in all your battles despite your intimidating levels of power.

This class is a precursor to the Hero.

(I gave up on the last page and pushed the end, it was getting a little too tedious lol...sad I know)

(I didn't kill the troll, turned leaves into gold or something...trolls need to make a living too :p)

HelloQuizzy.com: The Champion
    Tritype 6-9-4 Sp/Sx

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

The Shaolin Guru
    15% Strength, 17% Bloodlust, 32% Intelligence, 45% Spirit, 50% Vitality and 30% Agility!

As one of the wisest and most powerful classes, the Shaolin Guru is a master of both combat and magic. Using light magic and mantras to enhance their martial arts skills, Shaolin Gurus can defeat even the most fierce, evil, and dark of opponents. By releasing blasts of light based energy from their fists, Shaolin Gurus can easily shatter through the armor and defensive spells of their opponents. Shaolin Gurus also excel at using healing and defensive magic making them valuable allies in battle. Indeed, these warriors believe in helping all people and will not hestitate to use their powerful magic in order to heal those in pain. By surrounding themselves with fields of psychic light energy, the prescient Shaolin Gurus can repell any sword or spell that tries to harm them. With their incredible combination of defense, strength, and magic, Shaolin Gurus are virtually invincible in battle; however, these warriors are most often peaceful and prefer not use any of their powers in an offensive or aggressive way. Even when attacked, these noble and insightful warriors will simply sit quietly using their incredible defensive abilities as their foes exhaust themselves in a futile onslaught. If Shaolin Gurus ever do engage in any sort of offensive attack, it will most certainly be to gently subdue and incapacitate, rather than to harm and kill. Thus, kindness, gentle strength, and patience are the true assets of Shaolin Gurus, allowing them to surpass warriors with more aggressive and impulsive natures! Finally like all the final stage Monk classes, Shaolin Gurus can use their mastery over moon magic to undergo a variety of transformations that enhance their abilities, including their legendary transformation into the sagacious Dragon Turtle.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

You are the Drifter, a silent, deadly, and cunning warrior skilled in both close range and long range combat. While you are most often calm and peaceful, you aren't afraid to stealthily strike down anyone who opposes you. Using the shadows to your advantage, you can easily sneak up on foes and incapacitate them using your bladed weapons or your deadly martial arts. Or alternatively, you might choose to snipe your enemies from afar while hiding in the shadows. Your introverted and quiet nature often give you a certain level strength and insight that other warriors cannot match. In fact, people see your quiet nature as a dangerous strength rather than a weakness. Although you are quite cunning and crafty, you have not fully mastered all your skills. To reach the more advanced classes try further improving your stealth and combat skills.

Choosing the path of the stealthy warrior leads you to the Silent Wanderer, while choosing the path of the agile martial artist leads you to the Night Walker.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

I cannot attempt the test, since for some reason the website is blocked in my country. I suppose that's because of its association with an online dating portal.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Enigma View Post
    I cannot attempt the test, since for some reason the website is blocked in my country. I suppose that's because of its association with an online dating portal.
    If you really want to do the test there's VPN to get around. it. http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist