User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Personal bookmark for later. Thanks to (you know who you are) for hash_tagging me to the thread.
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

Did all of you who didn't master any hidden power granted by the genie refuse her offer?

@yeghor @five sounds - Since it wasn't mentioned that did you didn't master any powers granted, did you accept one of her gifts?

I refused because it sounded like the second you were granted the power, you'd lose the will to use it. Basically become Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen, rendered apathetic by your omnipotence.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Your result for Test: The Side of You That's Locked Away Is... ...

OkCupid | Take Test: The Side of You That's Locked Away Is...

[...]

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Your result for Test: The Side of You That's Locked Away Is... ...

OkCupid | Take Test: The Side of You That's Locked Away Is...

7w8, anyone?
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

The Grand Bishop
    8% Strength, 8% Bloodlust, 47% Intelligence, 57% Spirit, 23% Vitality and 28% Agility!

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

MBTI
    yupp

The Mirror Mage
    37% Strength, 22% Bloodlust, 35% Intelligence, 38% Spirit, 37% Vitality and 20% Agility!

The Mirror Mage

As swift as the Ninjas, fierce as the Monks, skilled as the Knights, and intelligent as the Spellcasters, the formidable Mirror Mage is probably the class that invokes the most terror and unease in its opponents. Not only are Mirror Mages extremely skilled with a sword, but often they are also masters offensive elemental magic, combat, and martial arts. Furthermore, Mirror Mages are often quite agile and speedy in battle, and some of the greatest Mirror Mages have mastered the art of stealth. However, there is often a tradeoff between skill in stealth and skill in martial arts: Mirror Mages who are more skilled in stealth are less skilled in martial arts and vice versa. On top of all that, Mirror Mages are experts of element magic and can easily launch a slew of powerful spells at their opponents. With their unique combination of abilities, Mirror Mages are a balanced and deadly class able to easily take down any opponent in battle. Lastly, Mirror Mages have one final incredible ability that surpasses all their others: the ability to use their powerful light magic to copy almost any opponent's spells or techniques. Using their light based mirror magic, Mirror Mages gain the ability to use almost any power their opponent uses. For example, if an opponent uses a special martial arts move or unleashes a powerful spell, Mirror Mages can use their own magic to instantly learn how to perform those abilities; however, Mirror Mages must first have the capacity to use those abilities. In other words, a Mirror Mage with low levels of agility and stealth would not be able to use any techniques copied from a Ninja. Similarly, a Mirror Mage with no knowledge of dark and light magic would not be able to use the powers and spells copied from an opponent who uses dark and light magic. Yet even with these restrictions, the Mirror Mage is still a truly amazing class!

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

The Silver Hand.jpg

The Silver Hand

7% Strength, 8% Bloodlust, 35% Intelligence, 45% Spirit, 43% Vitality and 33% Agility!

The Silver Hand

The Silver Hand is both a martial arts expert and a master of light and moon magic. Specifically Silver Hands either use their magic to launch blasts of powerful light based energy from their fists, or they use it to heal and restore life. With the ability to cure any illness or disease, Silver Hands are often viewed as gods to those around them, and as one of the most pure and benevolent classes, Silver Hands almost solely walk the path of good rather than evil. However, because of their proficiency with life and moon magic, it is not uncommon for them to occassionally use their powers for the side of darkness. Indeed, just as they can give life, they can also drain it and absorb it as their own thus becoming even more powerful. By absorbing another's life energy they are literally absorbing their power, spirit, and will and are able to use it to enhance their own power. Furthermore, their moon magic gives Silver Hands powers of transformation and transmutation, which they can use to morph themselves and others from humans into ghastly creatures of darkness and divine creatures of light.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    Did all of you who didn't master any hidden power granted by the genie refuse her offer?
    @yeghor @five sounds - Since it wasn't mentioned that did you didn't master any powers granted, did you accept one of her gifts?

I refused because it sounded like the second you were granted the power, you'd lose the will to use it. Basically become Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen, rendered apathetic by your omnipotence.
    I refused genie's offer....

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

How do I get people to stop tagging me?

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    How do I get people to stop tagging me?
    Put them on ignore...