• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Online type adjectives / descriptors

Marky b

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hey

Only my second post so apologies if this should be elsewhere or has been discussed before.

I have been trawling the internet and textbooks trying to find lists of adjectives or descriptors for each of the dichotomies within the MBTI.

I've found one for E/I:
Extraversion
Initiating, Expressive, Gregarious, Active (replaces Participative), Enthusiastic
Introversion
Receiving, Contained, Intimate, Reflective, Quiet

but am struggling for the others.

I know there are many places to find descriptions of each personality type, but I wish to find adjectives for each preference.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated

Thanks

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
There are some standard ones for every dichotomy:

Sensing
Concrete, Realistic, Practical, Experiential, Traditional

Intuition