• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
:sadbanana:

The Knight
You scored 24% Cardinal, 38% Monk, 47% Lady, and 59% Knight!

I think I'll consider myself my own superior and make things easier there :holy:

Don't worry, when I take over, I'll install you as the king, while being the power behind the throne. That appeal to ya? ;)

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
And I wasn't ignoring sex there - this will be a gender-neutral monarchy :D

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
The Cardinal

You scored 66% Cardinal, 41% Monk, 32% Lady, and 22% Knight!

You are the real power behind the throne. No one dares dispute or refuse you. Which is good because that's how you get things done. You are also, however, completely corrupt and highly immoral. This doesn't bother you in the least as you lounge around your rich comfortable surroundings, reveling in wealth and authority.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-who-would-you-be-in-1400-ad-test

I got this result:
The Prioress

You scored 32% Cardinal, 56% Monk, 53% Lady, and 27% Knight!
You are a moral person and are also highly intellectual. You like your solitude but are also kind and helpful to those around you. Guided by a belief in the goodness of mankind you will likely be christened a saint after your life is over.

You scored high as both the Lady and the Monk. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Monk or the lady, or you can be happy that you're an individual.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Hahaha, oh how much fun it'd be to live in that century.

The Usurper

You scored 58% Cardinal, 21% Monk, 44% Lady, and 59% Knight!
You have both the lust for war of the Knight and the wicked morals of the Cardinal. You are truly a dangerous one who likes power and will stop at nothing to get it. If the king dares stand in the way of your ambitions you will have no qualms about removing him from the throne and placing yourself there instead.

You scored high as both the Knight and the Cardinal. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Cardinal or the Knight, or you can be happy that you're an individual.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Prioress

You scored 5% Cardinal, 77% Monk, 56% Lady, and 30% Knight!
You are a moral person and are also highly intellectual. You like your solitude but are also kind and helpful to those around you. Guided by a belief in the goodness of mankind you will likely be christened a saint after your life is over.

You scored high as both the Lady and the Monk. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Monk or the lady, or you can be happy that you're an individual.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Prioress

You scored 18% Cardinal, 59% Monk, 59% Lady, and 30% Knight!

EDIT: I took it again & got the Monk.

MBTI Type
INTJ
The Knight

You scored 45% Cardinal, 33% Monk, 35% Lady, and 59% Knight!
You are the hero. Brave and bold. You are strong and utterly selfless. You are also a pawn to your superiors and will be lucky if you live very long. If you survive the Holy wars you are thrust into you will be praised for your valor and opportunities both romantic and financial will become available to you.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
The Lady
You scored 32% Cardinal, 46% Monk, 53% Lady, and 41% Knight!
Chaste and pure, you are a good person. You try to help others and do your duty to your family. However, this duty involves you being sold off to a local noble house in order to cement relations between your families. But you know it's for a greater good, and besides you will retain all the comforts and glamour of your position regardless of if you're your father's or you husband's property.

Guess I get married off to some rich dude ...

KDude

The Harlequin

You scored 32% Cardinal, 41% Monk, 47% Lady, and 46% Knight!

You are a mystery, a jack-of-all-trades. You have the king's ear, but also listen to murmurings of the common folk. You believe in the value of force and also literature. Truly you are the puzzlement of the age.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
The Harlequin
You scored 50% Cardinal, 41% Monk, 47% Lady, and 41% Knight!

Sunny Ghost

The Prioress
You scored 24% Cardinal, 62% Monk, 59% Lady, and 35% Knight!

Christened a Saint??? Highly unlikely.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
The Cardinal
You scored 71% Cardinal, 31% Monk, 24% Lady, and 27% Knight!

You are the real power behind the throne. No one dares dispute or refuse you. Which is good because that's how you get things done. You are also, however, completely corrupt and highly immoral. This doesn't bother you in the least as you lounge around your rich comfortable surroundings, reveling in wealth and authority.

i chose the crippled brilliant philosopher to marry. pffft.
need money to support my honey.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Harlequin
You scored 45% Cardinal, 49% Monk, 41% Lady, and 19% Knight!

You are a mystery, a jack-of-all-trades. You have the king's ear, but also listen to murmurings of the common folk. You believe in the value of force and also literature. Truly you are the puzzlement of the age.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Paladin

You scored 39% Cardinal, 18% Monk, 53% Lady, and 68% Knight!

You are highly moral but also don't shy away from using force if your lord commands it. You are honourable to the point that you would readily sacrifice yourself for a noble cause. Your name will be the subject of tales and song for generations, however their concentration will be less on your deeds in life as on your martyrdom.

You scored high as both the Knight and the Lady. You can try again to get a more precise description of the Knight or the Lady, or you can be happy that you're an individual.

G

Ginkgo

The Prior
You scored 16% Cardinal, 64% Monk, 56% Lady, and 38% Knight!

:strawman:

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The Cardinal

You scored 53% Cardinal, 33% Monk, 41% Lady, and 32% Knight!