• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another Color Test

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/another-one-of-those-color-tests

Your result for Another One of Those Color Tests ...

Green
57% White, 30% Blue, 13% Black, 38% Red, 62% Green

17939825310803498872.png

You're green, the color of earth, nature, and life. This might mean you're very spiritual, or that you thrive outdoors. You probably have pets that you love as much as or more than your closest human friends. You might also be a hippie.

In Magic: the Gathering, green is the color of growth, regeneration, and powerful beasts.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for Another One of Those Color Tests ...

Green-White
"Loyal, Peaceful, Generous"

39% White 18% Blue 7% Black
36% Green 13% Red

You're green-white, the color of life, between light and earth. You are probably heavily involved in your community, or would like to be. You have a tight network of friends whom you are very close to. You love helping others and are big on personal growth. You are polite, gentle, and absolutely trustworthy.

In Magic: the Gathering, white-green is the color of interdependence and growth.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
White-Blue
"Controlling, Reserved, Practical"

You're white-blue, the color of wind, between light and water. You're probably interested in politics or philosophy. You follow your routines strictly. You might seem a bit uptight or intimidating, but you don't especially care if this bothers people. You're sharp and ambitious, and you'll do whatever you have to in order to accomplish your goals.

In Magic: the Gathering, white-blue is the color of restriction and delay.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Green-White

48% White, 30% Blue, 4% Black, 14% Red, 37% Green

You're green-white, the color of life, between light and earth. You are probably heavily involved in your community, or would like to be. You have a tight network of friends whom you are very close to. You love helping others and are big on personal growth. You are polite, gentle, and absolutely trustworthy.

In Magic: the Gathering, white-green is the color of interdependence and growth.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're blue, the color of water, wind, and knowledge. You're obviously smart, but your logical precision may sometimes be taken for cold detachment. Your intent is never malicious, though, only fueled by a desire for knowledge.

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
Green-White

48% White, 23% Blue, 7% Black, 20% Red, 52% Green

crevalleJack

MBTI Type
HOLY
White-Blue

43% White, 40% Blue, 18% Black, 20% Red, 33% Green

You're white-blue, the color of wind, between light and water. You're probably interested in politics or philosophy. You follow your routines strictly. You might seem a bit uptight or intimidating, but you don't especially care if this bothers people. You're sharp and ambitious, and you'll do whatever you have to in order to accomplish your goals.

In Magic: the Gathering, white-blue is the color of restriction and delay

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
WHITE

You're white, the color of light, order, justice. You're probably interested in law or human rights, or at least in being a good person. You're outspoken about your beliefs, but not fanatical about them. You may be just a tad stubborn.

In Magic: the Gathering, white is the color of healing, equality, and peace.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm colourless:cry:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Green-White
42% White, 34% Blue, 2% Black, 4% Red, 40% Green

Jaguar

Green-White

43% White
38% Green
23% Blue
19% Red
9% Black

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by CrystalViolet
I'm colourless:cry:

Awww its ok :hug: that just means that your scores were so high for each color that you fit into no particular one

Rather the result should be then (as it is in Magic) WUBRG, which is all the colors :biggrin:

wolfy

awsm
20% White, 20% Blue, 18% Black, 20% Red, 20% Green

You're colorless. You don't quite fall into any of the color categories, or maybe you fit into all of them. This might be because you're a psychopath with numerous personalities, or because you're just not all that passionate or certain about anything. Or you might just be too unique to be categorized so crudely.

Jaguar

20% White, 20% Blue, 18% Black, 20% Red, 20% Green

You're colorless. You don't quite fall into any of the color categories, or maybe you fit into all of them. This might be because you're a psychopath with numerous personalities, or because you're just not all that passionate or certain about anything. Or you might just be too unique to be categorized so crudely.

wolfy, didn't you get nearly identical scores in all the temperaments on a test I once posted? Does that ring a bell to you?

wolfy

awsm
wolfy, didn't you get nearly identical scores in all the temperaments on a test I once posted? Does that ring a bell to you?

Yeah, in that PTypes test. I guess it means I am adaptable.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've spent my life being predictably disobedient... I'm not going to have any damned test calling me obedient now :steam:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Why is this test giving almost EVERYONE Green-White, except for me?

I got White-Blue... and so far, only one other person has gotten any blue. I would think we had a lot more Blue on here.

T

ThatGirl

Add another one.

Green-White
38% White, 28% Blue, 17% Black, 36% Red, 43% Green