User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Blue-Black
    You're blue-black, the color of manipulation, between water and death. You're probably very sarcastic and cynical. The ends always justify the means. You probably like to toy with people's minds. You are also probably an extreme Darwinist.

In Magic: the Gathering, blue-black is the color of espionage and treachery.

I'm maybe cynical and a bit manipulative(though I suck at it, I try it sometimes), but I'm rather the opposite of arrogant.
    They say I only think in form of crunching numbers.....
    -Fall Out Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Brain View Post
    Dman sure are a lot of green-white members on the board. Maybe the test is broken?

Or since in Magic green-white tend to be the most communal and freindly colors it just shows how selfless and nice the members of type-c are?

Or one of the guilds from the storyline that embodies the worst of green-white is the selesnya guild which are a nature loving cult of hive minded followers, which means type-c is some sort of nature cult?
    I would be more white than white-green, I think. I'm not exactly nature oriented (I have nothing against it either though ).

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by KDude
    I would be more white than white-green, I think. I'm not exactly nature oriented (I have nothing against it either though ).
    True, for example my colors are green-white-red to be exact. Also I beginning to think this test may have a certain bias to it, as some of the traits are too positive (the green-white ones) while the black-red and blue-black are far too negative.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

You're red-green, the color of rock, between fire and earth. You're a free spirit, and you are passionate about your relations to living things, be they plants, animals, or other people. You place a high value on your freedom, and will fight fiercely for it. You probably have few inhibitions, and you like to break down the inhibitions of others.

fair, though i don't really know how rock and free-spirited end up being equated.

i do think that blue comes off oddly in this test, and black as more negative than it should.

Your result for Another One of Those Color Tests ...
    White-Blue

56% White, 41% Blue, 32% Green, 14% Red, 11% Black

You're white-blue, the color of wind, between light and water. You're probably interested in politics or philosophy. You follow your routines strictly. You might seem a bit uptight or intimidating, but you don't especially care if this bothers people. You're sharp and ambitious, and you'll do whatever you have to in order to accomplish your goals.

In Magic: the Gathering, white-blue is the color of restriction and delay.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Sniffles

Green-White
    37% White, 27% Blue, 9% Black, 19% Red, 40% Green

You're green-white, the color of life, between light and earth. You are probably heavily involved in your community, or would like to be. You have a tight network of friends whom you are very close to. You love helping others and are big on personal growth. You are polite, gentle, and absolutely trustworthy.

In Magic: the Gathering, white-green is the color of interdependence and growth.

MBTI
    INTe

Damn your after-school special results

You're blue-black, the color of manipulation, between water and death. You're probably very sarcastic and cynical. The ends always justify the means. You probably like to toy with people's minds. You are also probably an extreme Darwinist.

In Magic: the Gathering, blue-black is the color of espionage and treachery.
    Manipulative??? Treacherous?? Terrible test - and not even a color test like it claims to be.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

Green

57% White, 21% Blue, 2% Black, 21% Red, 64% Green

Green

You're green, the color of earth, nature, and life. This might mean you're very spiritual, or that you thrive outdoors. You probably have pets that you love as much as or more than your closest human friends. You might also be a hippie.

In Magic: the Gathering, green is the color of growth, regeneration, and powerful beasts.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

42% White, 27% Blue, 12% Black, 34% Red, 47% Green

Green-White

You're green-white, the color of life, between light and earth. You are probably heavily involved in your community, or would like to be. You have a tight network of friends whom you are very close to. You love helping others and are big on personal growth. You are polite, gentle, and absolutely trustworthy.
    My Order of Cognitive Functions: Fi > Ne > Ni > Fe > Si > Se > Ti > Te
    Tri-type: 4w5, 5w4, 9w1

Black-Red

You're black-red, the color of chaos, between fire and death. You love blood and gore, and probably approve of torture. Especially recreational torture. You know, for fun. You probably play with fire, and like to threaten people, joking or not. You're quick to enter a fight, but you rarely play fair

In Magic: the Gathering, black-red is the color of destruction and insanity.

Hmmmmm...really?