User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Would anyone prefer high black - parasitism and amorality?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    wolfy, didn't you get nearly identical scores in all the temperaments on a test I once posted? Does that ring a bell to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    20% White, 20% Blue, 18% Black, 20% Red, 20% Green

You're colorless. You don't quite fall into any of the color categories, or maybe you fit into all of them. This might be because you're a psychopath with numerous personalities, or because you're just not all that passionate or certain about anything. Or you might just be too unique to be categorized so crudely.
    I could always be a psychopath. I tested evenly on your thinking styles test too but didn't post the results. It's pretty interesting how I tested evenly in this one, I really didn't see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I could always be a psychopath. I tested evenly on your thinking styles test too but didn't post the results. It's pretty interesting how I tested evenly in this one, I really didn't see that happening.
    You know, wolfy, it's always the 'nice' guys who end up having the butcher knife in their hand.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Jaguar
    Would anyone prefer high black - parasitism and amorality?
    Black isn't as evil as it's sometimes made out to be, it's more or less just dark and willing to do things that the other colors won't (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../DarkIsNotEvil).

Black individuals are usually just typical selfish people who are willinging to carefully break rules to sometimes get things they want. They tend to be ambitious, resourceful, unabashed, and individualistic. In fiction they tend to be dark and edgy anti-heroes.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Green-White

51% White, 22% Blue, 2% Black, 20% Red, 58% Green

You're green-white, the color of life, between light and earth. You are probably heavily involved in your community, or would like to be. You have a tight network of friends whom you are very close to. You love helping others and are big on personal growth. You are polite, gentle, and absolutely trustworthy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Black-Red

11% White, 26% Blue, 38% Black, 52% Red, 26% Green

Black-Red

You're black-red, the color of chaos, between fire and death. You love blood and gore, and probably approve of torture. Especially recreational torture. You know, for fun. You probably play with fire, and like to threaten people, joking or not. You're quick to enter a fight, but you rarely play fair

In Magic: the Gathering, black-red is the color of destruction and insanity.

oh.....

omg im the only one who got it. IM EVIL

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

White-Blue

46% White, 44% Blue, 18% Black, 11% Red, 27% Green

You're white-blue, the color of wind, between light and water. You're probably interested in politics or philosophy. You follow your routines strictly. You might seem a bit uptight or intimidating, but you don't especially care if this bothers people. You're sharp and ambitious, and you'll do whatever you have to in order to accomplish your goals.

In Magic: the Gathering, white-blue is the color of restriction and delay.

This makes me sound like a TJ.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You know, wolfy, it's always the 'nice' guys who end up having the butcher knife in their hand.
    Haha, yeah. And remember I am just as likely to be black as white at any given time according to this test.

Green-White
    34% White, 30% Blue, 27% Black, 29% Red, 37% Green

You're green-white, the color of life, between light and earth. You are probably heavily involved in your community, or would like to be. You have a tight network of friends whom you are very close to. You love helping others and are big on personal growth. You are polite, gentle, and absolutely trustworthy.

In Magic: the Gathering, white-green is the color of interdependence and growth.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Dman sure are a lot of green-white members on the board. Maybe the test is broken?

Or since in Magic green-white tend to be the most communal and freindly colors it just shows how selfless and nice the members of type-c are?

Or one of the guilds from the storyline that embodies the worst of green-white is the selesnya guild which are a nature loving cult of hive minded followers, which means type-c is some sort of nature cult?