• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Harrison and Bramson Thinking Styles Test - Part 2

The_World_As_Will

Synthesist: 55
Idealist: 55
Pragmatist: 64
Analyst: 49
Realist: 47

Three Way Thinkers. People that possess a strong preference for three of the five styles tend to be creative. This flows from the idea that they have more thinking styles available to them. They are versatile and can rely on the style that suits an individual situation.

Synthesist-Pragmatist (S-P). S-P’s show the greatest tolerance for change. They strive on ambiguity and uncertainty and have developed the coping mechanisms to deal with both. Their thinking style generates tremendous amount of creativity.

or

Idealist-Pragmatist (I-P). The I-P combination is typical of someone who gains agreement on goals and then tolerates a great deal of latitude in method. They have a great concern for ‘people’ issues and more in tune with a person’s needs. As a leader, the I-P will appear to be over permissive and be allowing of too much latitude.

...Interesting results indeed.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
SYNTHESIST: 50
IDEALIST: 53
PRAGMATIST: 60
ANALYST: 54
REALIST: 53

Analyst-Pragmatist (A-P). The A-P likes facts and structure but also is willing to experiment. They know what they want and how to get there but want to have fun along the way. This can be quite damaging in relationships due to the fact that serious goals and directions will appear to be not taken seriously by the A-P.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Pragmatist-Realist. Doesn't sound much like me. Analyst wasn't far behind though.

49 Synthesist
37 Idealist
64 Pragmatist
58 Analyst
62 Realist