First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

48 Synthesist
    47 Idealist
    57 Pragmatist
    64 Analyst
    54 Realist

Analyst. The Analyst approaches problems in a careful, logical, methodical way, paying great attention to details. Analysts analyse and judge things within a broad framework that helps to explain and arrive at conclusions. Analysts want to be sure of things, to know what’s going to happen next. They take pride in their competence, in the sense of understanding all the facets of whatever the situation in which they happen to be.

Strategy:

* Deduction - theoretical
    * Systematic analysis of alternatives
    * Search for more data
    * One variable at a time
    * Charting the situation
    * Nit-picking

Yeah. That's pretty accurate. lol.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

60 Synthesist
    42 Idealist
    56 Pragmatist
    60 Analyst
    52 Realist

Analyst-Synthesist (A-S)
    . The A-S respects structure and logic. The Analyst style seems to be more dominant in this combination most of the time. Whereas the Analyst respects structure and logic, the Synthesist understands and values the opposite. This can be the source of great internal conflict and a profound lack of understanding by people around them. They can, sometimes be very difficult to listen to but have a lot to contribute.

MBTI
    I

55: Synthesist
    53: Idealist
    58: Pragmatist
    49: Analyst
    55: Realist

Looks like from the descriptions, I would either be a Pragmatist or Pragmatist-Realist. Good test.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Once again, I've scored as a flat preference person... all scores in the 50s

my highest was synthesist by one and my lowest was pragmatist by one
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

A very interesting test!

My scores:
    SYNTHESIST 63
    PRAGMATIST 56
    REALIST 54
    ANALYST 49
    IDEALIST 48

Synthesist-Pragmatist (S-P). S-P’s show the greatest tolerance for change. They strive on ambiguity and uncertainty and have developed the coping mechanisms to deal with both. Their thinking style generates tremendous amount of creativity.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

•Synthesist-Realist (S-R). The S-R is extremely rare due to the fact that the synthesist and realist are at the opposite ends of the thinking spectrum. The S-R is a person with great energy for unorthodox but firm achievement. They can see clearly what the proper course is and also see that the opposite way is just as acceptable.

I don't see why it's conflicting, sounds like Ne/Te.

Amusingly enough...

this one...

Idealist-Pragmatist (I-P). The I-P combination is typical of someone who gains agreement on goals and then tolerates a great deal of latitude in method. They have a great concern for ‘people’ issues and more in tune with a person’s needs. As a leader, the I-P will appear to be over permissive and be allowing of too much latitude.

and this one...

Synthesist-Pragmatist (S-P). S-P’s show the greatest tolerance for change. They strive on ambiguity and uncertainty and have developed the coping mechanisms to deal with both. Their thinking style generates tremendous amount of creativity.

fit best.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    •Synthesist-Realist (S-R). The S-R is extremely rare due to the fact that the synthesist and realist are at the opposite ends of the thinking spectrum. The S-R is a person with great energy for unorthodox but firm achievement. They can see clearly what the proper course is and also see that the opposite way is just as acceptable.

I don't see why it's conflicting, sounds like Ne/Te.
    It's not Ne/Te. It's the N/S "dichotomy," in general.
    Harrison/Bramson did not create their styles to correlate with MBTI types or specific function-attitudes.

Synthesist= N
    Realist= S
    Analyst = T
    Idealist = F

Integrative Leadership International: The Art of Thinking.

http://www.integrativeleadership.ca/...t_thinking.pdf

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Huh, these results are weird:

Realist: 62
    Pragmatist: 58
    Idealist: 55
    Analyst 54
    Synthesist: 41

Realist. The Realists motto is, ‘facts are facts.’ Realists firmly believe that any two intelligent people, properly equipped with eyes and other sense organs, will at once agree on the facts. Without agreement on the fact, Realist believes, things don’t get done. The Realist always wants to get things done by proceeding on the facts that are at hand, rather than by gathering ever more data as Analysts do.

Strategy:

Reality from observation & experience
    Setting firm objectives
    Making categories: specifics
    Reduction/simplification
    Fixing and correcting

I wonder why I seem to be a realist? No one's ever called me that before...

The way I answered WAS the way I would handle common real life situations, though... when it comes to things other than that, though, I could see myself behaving differently. In those situations, I just didn't see the point in doing anything besides... well, getting it done. It seemed pointless and unrealistic to worry about things that didn't contribute to working through the problem in normal, everyday situations.

I mean, the realist and pragmatist answers always made sense. The idealist and analyst answers usually made sense... and the synthesis answers were... crazy and pointless. Why would anyone act like that? It just doesn't make sense.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Synthesist: 63
    Idealist: 56
    Pragmatist: 65
    Analyst: 37
    Realist: 49

Synthesist-Pragmatist
    (S-P). S-P’s show the greatest tolerance for change. They strive on ambiguity and uncertainty and have developed the coping mechanisms to deal with both. Their thinking style generates tremendous amount of creativity.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe