User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

Default wow! I love the socionics test where you choose the photo of ur desert island person

(*Sorry for starting a new thread just to say 'wow.' 'Wow' is all I really wanted to say. I don't know where this thread should go!*)

Wow! I love the socionics test! I took this one, http://www.sociotype.com/tests/, the visual one, where you pick photographs of the person you need most on the desert island with you. I picked the serious-looking faces, usually.

I got SEI-1Fe
    aka ISFp, The Mediator, and Sensing Ethical Introvert
    http://www.sociotype.com/tests/index.php?est_id=273

Other Possible Types
    SEE (ESFp): 90% as likely as SEI
    ESI (ISFj): 88% as likely as SEI
    IEI (INFp): 84% as likely as SEI

I ***LOVED*** the photo-guessing test. That's the best test I ever took. I can tell right away by looking at people the type of person they are. I enjoy guessing whether I need them the most on the desert island. That was the most fun personality test I ever took. I could do that all day long. I wish THAT was the entire test. I would like to retake the test and do only that portion and not even do the part where you verbally answer questions. I want to do nothing but look at photos and decide who I need on the desert island. That was great.
    Last edited by Vasilisa; 01-14-2012 at 04:26 PM. Reason: merged

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I enjoyed this test very much as well. The picture thing is awesome as well, I agree!!

I know nothing of Socionics.. So I have no idea what these scores mean.. I have heard it's backwards to MBTI or that extroverted and introverted functions are reversed, or something like that.

Sociotype: EII-0
    aka INFj, The Empath, , and Ethical Intuitive Introvert
    Other Possible Types

1. IEE (ENFp): 86% as likely as EII
    2. EIE (ENFj): 75% as likely as EII
    3. IEI (INFp): 73% as likely as EII

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Sociotype: LII-1Ne
    aka INTj, The Analyst, , and Logical Intuitive Introvert
    Other Possible Types

ILE (ENTp): 81% as likely as LII
    LIE (ENTj): 74% as likely as LII
    ILI (INTp): 71% as likely as LII

Brief Description of LII

Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted intuition as his creative, the LII is adept at creating a concept of reality through the synthesis and application of preformulated principles and rules. When formulating new principles, the LII methodically analyzes new information, taking the salient aspects and discarding the extraneous. Staying within the boundaries of his principles, the LII is capable of generating new ideas and possibilities of how the world could work. At its best, this ability gives the LII an aura of confidence and insightfulness into areas of abstraction and possibility that many other types don't have; at its worst, this ability may lead the LII to possibilities so impractical or unreachable that he is perceived as others to be out of touch with reality. Additionally, the LIIs inclination for deep isolated thoughts often leaves him disconnected from societal interaction--as if he is constantly an observer but never a participant. Learn more about the LII here!
    Sociotype Characteristics
    Small Groups First Tier Dichotomies

Quadra: Alpha
    Club: Researcher
    Temperament: IJ
    Romance Styles:
    Primary: Infantile
    Secondary: Aggressor

Introverted
    Intuitive
    Logical (Thinking)
    Rational (Judging)
    Well, it seemed like a reasonably complete test, but it didn't give me any new insight into myself. It gave me LII, the same result I always get on Socionics tests.

I think the reason this happens is because I relate to MBTI's description of the feeling function, but not to the Socionic description of Ethical types. Thus, I become an LII in Socionics. I think that this reflects my manner of processing information rather than my manner of making decisions or relating to people, though.

Thanks for the test, Retmeishka. I rushed through the photo set pretty fast.

Other Possible Types
    1. EII (INFj): 95% as likely as IEI
    2. EIE (ENFj): 94% as likely as IEI
    3. ESI (ISFj): 67% as likely as IEI

Brief Description of IEI
    Using introverted intuition as her base function and extroverted feeling as his creative, the IEI lives in a world of vivid imagery and imagination. Like the SEI, the IEI is a very creative type and is often seen channelling this creativity towards artistic pursuits such as music. However the two types' creativities diverge with the SEI's creativities channeled towards more tangible creations and the IEI's channeled towards more intangible creations--e.g., the creation of imaginary worlds or stories. The IEI is acutely attuned to the effect these creations can have on people's emotional state, and it is not uncommon for these creations to have a strong emotional impact on people. At her best, the IEI provides deep and meaningful insight into events and trends--particularly those involving human interaction. At her worst, the IEI can become lost in her imagination and lackadaisical. Overall, the IEI's depth of imagination and emotion often goes unidentified by those around her, and this is perpetuated by the IEI's disinterest in broadcasting these traits.

Small Groups
    * Quadra: Beta
    * Club: Humanitarian
    * Temperament: IP
    * Romance Styles:
    1. Primary: Victim
    2. Secondary: Caregiver

First Tier Dichotomies
    * Introverted
    * Intuitive
    * Ethical (Feeling)
    * Irrational (Perceiving)
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Sociotype: EII-0
    aka INFj, The Empath, and Ethical Intuitive Introvert

Other Possible Types

1. EIE (ENFj): 79% as likely as EII
    2. IEI (INFp): 66% as likely as EII
    3. ESI (ISFj): 63% as likely as EII

Small Groups

* Quadra: Delta
    * Temperament: IJ
    * Romance Styles:
    1. Primary: Infantile
    2. Secondary: Aggressor

First Tier Dichotomies
    * Introverted
    * Intuitive
    * Ethical (Feeling)
    * Rational (Judging)
    ----
    Interesting results.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

curious. i actually don't like the pictures... don't like having to choose between people, lol. i felt like i was being mean

interesting test though, thanks for posting!

i tied 100% between IEE and IEI

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I think I usually get this on socionics tests... a lot to do with my e5 sp aspect, I think.

Sociotype: ILI-3Ni
    aka INTp, The Critic, , and Intuitive Logical Introvert
    Other Possible Types
    1.LIE (ENTj): 92% as likely as ILI
    2.LII (INTj): 91% as likely as ILI
    3.IEI (INFp): 82% as likely as ILI
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Sociotype: IEI-3Ni
    aka INFp, The Romantic, and Intuitive Ethical Introvert
    Other Possible Types
    1.ILI (INTp): 92% as likely as IEI
    2.EII (INFj): 86% as likely as IEI
    3.EIE (ENFj): 85% as likely as IEI

Thanks for this. I don't think I'd ever taken a Socionics test before. How were they judging/what were they using as a basis for choices on the picture portion/what does that even mean? Are there any explanations for that anywhere that you know of? (Sorry if this is obvious - I don't know much of anything about Socionics.)

I already typed myself a EII Ne subtype in Socionics (I apparently "VI" like one too, according to people more into that). The photo section was interesting.. I'm not sure what it was testing exactly, but I thought it could have possibly thrown everything off. But nope.. INFj.

Sociotype: EII-2Ne

aka INFj, The Empath, , and Ethical Intuitive Introvert

Quadra: Delta
    Club: Humanitarian
    Temperament: IJ
    Romance Styles:
    Primary: Infantile
    Secondary: Aggressor
    Introverted
    Intuitive
    Ethical (Feeling)
    Rational (Judging)

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/index.php?est_id=303

Brief Description of IEE

Using extroverted intuition as his base function and introverted feeling as his creative, the IEE is adept at generating new possibilities, particularly those that relate to human interaction. Like the ILE, the IEE absorbs and comprehends new concepts with amazing speed. However it should be noted that the IEE relies on his personal observations as a foundation for his conceptual understanding; he bases all his theoretical frameworks on what he has observerd in the real world. If the IEE cannot relate a hypothesis to something he has personally observed, it is more difficult for him to conceptualize or believe in it. The IEE uses his creative function to understand the intricacies of relationships and human interaction. At his best, the IEE has deep and profound insight into the nature of human behavior and their relationships; at his worst, the IEE's propensity for generating possibilities can leave him adrift in an idealized world with little motivation to actually accomplish goals or complete projects. Furthermore, although the IEE understands abstract concepts quite readily, he sometimes glosses over the logical framework of a hypothesis or theory. Learn more about the IEE here!
    Small Groups First Tier Dichotomies

* Quadra: Delta
    * Temperament: EP
    * Romance Styles:
    1. Primary: Infantile
    2. Secondary: Aggressor

* Extroverted
    * Intuitive
    * Ethical (Feeling)
    * Irrational (Perceiving)
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry