• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

wow! I love the socionics test where you choose the photo of ur desert island person

KDude

Sociotype: SLI-2Si

aka ISTp, The Craftsman, , and Sensing Logical Introvert

Other Possible Types
1.LSE (ESTj): 87% as likely as SLI
2.ILI (INTp): 79% as likely as SLI
3.LIE (ENTj): 60% as likely as SLI

Huh.. those are all Te valuing. Maybe I should type myself ISTJ and be done with it.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
aka INTj, The Analyst, , and Logical Intuitive Introvert

Other Possible Types

ILE (ENTp): 93% as likely as LII
ILI (INTp): 93% as likely as LII
LIE (ENTj): 63% as likely as LII
VI Component Results (worth 30% of test)--Still In Development

Quadra Distribution

Delta: 28%
Gamma: 26%
Alpha: 26%
Beta: 19%

Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted intuition as his creative, the LII is adept at creating a concept of reality through the synthesis and application of preformulated principles and rules. When formulating new principles, the LII methodically analyzes new information, taking the salient aspects and discarding the extraneous. Staying within the boundaries of his principles, the LII is capable of generating new ideas and possibilities of how the world could work. At its best, this ability gives the LII an aura of confidence and insightfulness into areas of abstraction and possibility that many other types don't have; at its worst, this ability may lead the LII to possibilities so impractical or unreachable that he is perceived as others to be out of touch with reality. Additionally, the LIIs inclination for deep isolated thoughts often leaves him disconnected from societal interaction--as if he is constantly an observer but never a participant.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Extended Socionics Test Result

Sociotype: IEI-1Ni
aka INFp, The Romantic, , and Intuitive Ethical Introvert

Other Possible Types:
EII (INFj): 90% as likely as IEI
EIE (ENFj): 80% as likely as IEI
IEE (ENFp): 74% as likely as IEI

Brief Description of IEI
Using introverted intuition as her base function and extroverted feeling as his creative, the IEI lives in a world of vivid imagery and imagination. Like the SEI, the IEI is a very creative type and is often seen channelling this creativity towards artistic pursuits such as music. However the two types' creativities diverge with the SEI's creativities channeled towards more tangible creations and the IEI's channeled towards more intangible creations--e.g., the creation of imaginary worlds or stories. The IEI is acutely attuned to the effect these creations can have on people's emotional state, and it is not uncommon for these creations to have a strong emotional impact on people. At her best, the IEI provides deep and meaningful insight into events and trends--particularly those involving human interaction. At her worst, the IEI can become lost in her imagination and lackadaisical. Overall, the IEI's depth of imagination and emotion often goes unidentified by those around her, and this is perpetuated by the IEI's disinterest in broadcasting these traits.

Sociotype Characteristics
Small Groups
* Quadra: Beta
* Club: Humanitarian
* Temperament: IP
* Romance Styles:
1. Primary: Victim
2. Secondary: Caregiver

First Tier Dichotomies
* Introverted
* Intuitive
* Ethical (Feeling)
* Irrational (Perceiving)

You:
Function- Information Elements - Relative Strength - Relative Value

Leading - Ni - 41% - 41%
Creative - Fe - 34% - 34%
Role - Si - 9% - 9%
Vulnerable - Te - 16% - 16%

Suggestive - Se - 9% - 41%
Mobilizing - Ti - 16% - 34%
Ignoring - Ne - 41% - 9%
Demonstrative - Fi - 34% - 16%

Nearly year old results here

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sociotype: IEI-1Fe
Other Possible Types

SEI (ISFp): 80% as likely as IEI
EII (INFj): 71% as likely as IEI
IEE (ENFp): 63% as likely as IEI

Good test. :)
(Lol, ISFP isn't just haunting my mbti tests, but my socionics tests too?...)

Silveresque

Sociotype: LII-1Ne

aka INTj, The Analyst,
Ti.gif
Ne.gif
, and Logical Intuitive Introvert

Other Possible Types

ILI (INTp): 93% as likely as LII
ILE (ENTp): 90% as likely as LII
IEI (INFp): 81% as likely as LII

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting test - not being too familiar with socionics, I don't knwo knwo all the results mean - in particular I'd like to know how the picture selction affected my score, but I can't seem to find that info there...

Sociotype: IEI-0

Other Possible Types
1.EII (INFj): 99% as likely as IEI
2.EIE (ENFj): 95% as likely as IEI
3.IEE (ENFp): 87% as likely as IEI

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah this one's pretty cool. Took it a while back but saved it....

Sociotype: ILE-1Ne
aka ENTp, The Inventor, and Intuitive Logical Extrovert

Other Possible Types
1. ILI (INTp): 80% as likely as ILE
2. LII (INTj): 79% as likely as ILE
3. LIE (ENTj): 72% as likely as ILE

Quadra Distribution
1. Gamma: 39%
2. Beta: 24%
3. Alpha: 20%
4. Delta: 17%

And lots of other stuff after that. Not sure how they are figuring these quadra distributions...

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lmao, I took that test and it gave me ILI-0.

lol seriously, me, as Fe-polr??? XD

Dude, I value Fe.

wolfy

awsm
Sociotype: SLI-2Si

Other Possible Types
1.LSE (ESTj): 87% as likely as SLI
2.ILI (INTp): 79% as likely as SLI
3.LIE (ENTj): 60% as likely as SLI

Huh.. those are all Te valuing. Maybe I should type myself ISTJ and be done with it.

Te in socionics is a lot different I think. Especially as a creative function.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Te in socionics is a lot different I think. Especially as a creative function.

Socionics.us
ScreenShot2012-01-15at54358PM.png

ScreenShot2012-01-15at54310PM.png

wikisocion said:
Symbol_p.gif
as a creative (2nd) function (ILI and SLI)
It is manifested as a preference for factual accuracy over ideological consistency, and for objective, "harsh" communication over careful words that avoid a negative atmosphere. A view of the external environment being efficient, reasonable, and making sense is essential to their well-being and sense of inner peace, but they do not feel a pressing need for being proactive or productive themselves in that area.

Insert MBTI definition comparison in the post below.

wolfy

awsm
Insert MBTI definition comparison in the post below.

Here is one. Thinking more It doesn't look different at the core. But there is something different in the focus on behaviour and how it is presented. Tell me more.

I'm trying to decide between SEI and SLI.

Te - Extraverted Thinking
Adapted from Linda V. Berens and Dario Nardi, Understanding Yourself and Others®: An Introduction to the Personality Type Code (Telos Publications, 2004) *Used with permission.

Contingency planning, scheduling, and quantifying utilize the process of extraverted Thinking. Extraverted Thinking helps us organize our environment and ideas through charts, tables, graphs, flow charts, outlines, and so on. At its most sophisticated, this process is about organizing and monitoring people and things to work efficiently and productively. Empirical thinking is at the core of extraverted Thinking when we challenge someone’s ideas based on the logic of the facts in front of us or lay out reasonable explanations for decisions or conclusions made, often trying to establish order in someone else’s thought process. In written or verbal communication, extraverted Thinking helps us easily follow someone else’s logic, sequence, or organization. It also helps us notice when something is missing, like when someone says he or she is going to talk about four topics and talks about only three. In general, it allows us to compartmentalize many aspects of our lives so we can do what is necessary to accomplish our objectives.

wolfy

awsm
Thinking about it some more, it is probably my focus on those two types that makes me think that. And kdude's comment about istj also. The way rationality and irrationality is built into socionics changes the system enough to make them two different types.

wolfy

awsm
Did the test.

Sociotype: SLI-2Te
Other Possible Types

SEI (ISFp): 87% as likely as SLI
LSE (ESTj): 79% as likely as SLI
ESE (ESFj): 63% as likely as SLI

I'd say I was more likely Si as a subtype. I was sure I'd get SEI in this as I did it.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am surprised. Wait, does this mean i am INFP in MBTI terms? If so then not so surprised.

Sociotype: EII-0

aka INFj, The Empath, , and Ethical Intuitive Introvert

Other Possible Types

IEI (INFp): 98% as likely as EII
IEE (ENFp): 84% as likely as EII
ILE (ENTp): 70% as likely as EII

Quadra Distribution

Delta: 27%
Gamma: 27%
Beta: 27%
Alpha: 20%

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sociotype: IEI-0
Other Possible Types

EII (INFj): 96% as likely as IEI
LII (INTj): 92% as likely as IEI
ILE (ENTp): 72% as likely as IEI

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Here is one. Thinking more It doesn't look different at the core. But there is something different in the focus on behaviour and how it is presented. Tell me more.

I'm trying to decide between SEI and SLI.

Te - Extraverted Thinking
Adapted from Linda V. Berens and Dario Nardi, Understanding Yourself and Others®: An Introduction to the Personality Type Code (Telos Publications, 2004) *Used with permission.

Contingency planning, scheduling, and quantifying utilize the process of extraverted Thinking. Extraverted Thinking helps us organize our environment and ideas through charts, tables, graphs, flow charts, outlines, and so on. At its most sophisticated, this process is about organizing and monitoring people and things to work efficiently and productively. Empirical thinking is at the core of extraverted Thinking when we challenge someone’s ideas based on the logic of the facts in front of us or lay out reasonable explanations for decisions or conclusions made, often trying to establish order in someone else’s thought process. In written or verbal communication, extraverted Thinking helps us easily follow someone else’s logic, sequence, or organization. It also helps us notice when something is missing, like when someone says he or she is going to talk about four topics and talks about only three. In general, it allows us to compartmentalize many aspects of our lives so we can do what is necessary to accomplish our objectives.

yeah but you have to understand in socionics Te is a creative function meaning it's suppose to be your toy or something you mess around with as oppose to who you are. Your primary is who you are si, the socionics definition of Si not the MBTI Si.

fripping

MBTI Type
nerd
it gave me entp. wrong. wrong! get the fuck off my lawn! *locks door*

i didn't like having to choose between two people i hated equally. bro magnon #1 or bro magnon #2? popped collar or backwards baseball cap? protest!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
http://www.sociotype.com/tests/index.php?est_id=7544

Sociotype: LIE-1Te
aka ENTj, The Entrepreneur, , and Logical Intuitive Extrovert
Other Possible Types

ILI (INTp): 93% as likely as LIE
ILE (ENTp): 85% as likely as LIE
LSE (ESTj): 67% as likely as LIE

Quadra Distribution

Alpha: 32%
Gamma: 26%
Delta: 26%
Beta: 15%

Sociotype Characteristics
Small Groups

Quadra: Gamma
Club: Researcher
Temperament: EJ
Romance Styles:
Primary: Victim
Secondary: Caregiver

First Tier Dichotomies

Extroverted
Intuitive
Logical (Thinking)
Rational (Judging

wolfy

awsm
yeah but you have to understand in socionics Te is a creative function meaning it's suppose to be your toy or something you mess around with as oppose to who you are. Your primary is who you are si, the socionics definition of Si not the MBTI Si.

Yeah, when you look at the functions alone they look similar. It is the model that changes things a lot in socionics. That makes istp and isfp similar across the systems. The definition of Si is pretty similar in both, it is how Si defines your outlook on life that changes within each system.

I can't figure out if Te or Fe is my favourite toy.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Yeah, when you look at the functions alone they look similar. It is the model that changes things a lot in socionics. That makes istp and isfp similar across the systems. The definition of Si is pretty similar in both, it is how Si defines your outlook on life that changes within each system.

I can't figure out if Te or Fe is my favourite toy.

MBTI Si and socionics Si is quite different if you look at the definitions.