• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

wow! I love the socionics test where you choose the photo of ur desert island person

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your Sociotype: ILE-0 (ENTp)

Other Possible Types

LII (INTj): 66% as likely as ILE.
IEE (ENFp): 54% as likely as ILE.
SLE (ESTp): 50% as likely as ILE.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Weird, I get conflicting results depending on whether or not I do the short test or the extended one.

SHORT TEST:
Test Results

Your Sociotype: LII-2Ne (INTj)

Brief Description of the LII

Using introverted thinking as his base function and extroverted intuition as his creative, the LII is adept at creating a concept of reality through the synthesis and application of preformulated principles and rules. When formulating new principles, the LII methodically analyzes new information, taking the salient aspects and discarding the extraneous. Staying within the boundaries of his principles, the LII is capable of generating new ideas and possibilities of how the world could work. At its best, this ability gives the LII an aura of confidence and insightfulness into areas of abstraction and possibility that many other types don't have; at its worst, this ability may lead the LII to possibilities so impractical or unreachable that he is perceived as others to be out of touch with reality. Additionally, the LIIs inclination for deep isolated thoughts often leaves him disconnected from societal interaction--as if he is constantly an observer but never a participant. Learn more about the LII here!

Other Possible Types
1.EII (INFj): 73% as likely as LII.
2.ILE (ENTp): 70% as likely as LII.
3.LIE (ENTj): 63% as likely as LII.

LONG TEST (VI ONE)
Your Sociotype: ILI-1Ni (INTp)

Brief Description of the ILI

Using introverted intuition as his base function and extroverted thinking as his creative, the ILI is capable of deep and vivid imagery as well as the ability to analyze the correctness of conclusions. In fact, the ILI is excellent at critiquing everything from someone's statements and conclusions to the food he eats. They have an inherent understanding of the weak points in any argument, and they are particularly adept at identifying both empirical weaknesses and logical inconsistencies. As paradoxical as it might sound, the ILI has both the ability to foresee future trends and events, while at the same time refusing to make any assumptions that lack a thorough empirical backing. At his best, the ILI will act as a very useful advisor, pointing out weaknesses and flaws that he sees, while also making suggestions for improvements. At his worst, the ILI's penchant for deep and secluded thoughts, coupled with his refusal to sacrifice truth and accuracy in favor of diplomacy, can result in leaving him socially isolated. Learn more about the ILI here!

Other Possible Types

LIE (ENTj): 99% as likely as ILI.
LII (INTj): 97% as likely as ILI.
ILE (ENTp): 65% as likely as ILI.

The extended test, I fucked up the VI portion because the results are really too close to call. Socionics tests usually type me as LII. I suppose ILI is also possible.

Both the LII and ILI descriptions sound alot like me.

With the VI questions, I often found myself asking, how I am supposed to know compatibility with just one picture? Most of the time, I just didn't care one way or another.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lolwut?

Your Sociotype: ILI-1Ni (INTp)

LIE (ENTj): 85% as likely as ILI.
ILE (ENTp): 79% as likely as ILI.
LII (INTj): 66% as likely as ILI.

IllusoryReverie

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm still confused by the whole idea of what exactly Socionics is all about. I've read some information on it but it seemed a bit confusing and just led the reader in circles.

Regardless, each time I've taken the test I've always gotten EII-0 (INFj).

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got EII-3Ne

The long test doesn't tend to give me this unless I jinx it, but the short one seems more based on Reinin too to a degree, and Reinin always gets my type more accurately than just function tests. I should clarify that it's undoubtly I had found my sociotype if I had not typed primarily by Reinin, or at least, it would have been as bad as Jungian type.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Your Sociotype: LSE-2Te TeSi (ESTj)
Logical Sensing Extrovert - The Director

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your Sociotype: IEE-1Ne (ENFp)
ILE (ENTp): 85% as likely as IEE.
IEI (INFp): 75% as likely as IEE.
EII (INFj): 72% as likely as IEE.
Quadra: Delta
Alpha: 23
Beta: 27
Delta: 27
Gamma: 23
Club: Humantarians
Temperament: EP
Romance Styles: Infantile
Infantile > Aggressor > Caregiver > Victim
Ego
Leading (Ne) - 43%
Creative (Fi) - 32%
Super-Ego
Role (Se) - 7%
Vulnerable (Ti) - 18%
Super-Id
Suggestive (Si) - 7%
Mobilizing (Te) - 18%
Id
Ignoring (Ni) - 43%
Demonstrative (Fe) - 32%

I'm not listing out the dichotomies in cute bbcode because they are unscientific and promote typing based on stereotypes. :dry: