• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Visual pattern/ Number pattern Test

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
http://similarminds.com/intdoor.html

http://similarminds.com/intelligence-number-door.html

I really like these 2 tests, because of the interpretation of the results. Your results are compared with the results of other people, resulting in a percentage.
They're pattern tests.

Also the guy who posted the tests, put a very interesting question at the beginning at the test. Do you believe in God? Yes/No. I see that he changed the question now to : Are you a talkative person? (probably to see if introverts score higher)

Most of the people who scored very high on the tests, said they don't believe in god, while more people who scored lower said they believed in God. However there is a considerable number of people who scored high and believe in God, and people who scored low who don't believe in God.

So I was thinking of doing this with the MBTI type, post your score and the MBTI type. Each tests lasts about 20 min.

I did 97% on both a few years ago.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I did horribly on the numbers... 17%.

I did better on the patterns, but still pretty bad 41%.

Physical patterns are difficult for me I guess. I'm more about thought patterns I guess, maybe that's just an excuse for poor intelligence?

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
There is no test to prove you intelligent or not. I didn't use the word intelligence in the original post, for this specific purpose. They're just pattern things....they're fun :laugh:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

This is why I hate Te! Hahaha, quantifying reveals secrets I'd have rather kept :laugh:. You're right.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think I answered correctly to all of the questions, I redid the test a few months ago and I got 96% to both. So the percentage of the people who answered everything correctly has grown. Maybe I got 96% because I checked the "I did the test in the past" thing. But I'm a total pattern freak :laugh: I look for correlations in everything.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your overall percentile is 96% which means you scored higher than 96% of the people who have taken this test. The internet population tends to be more intelligent so your percentile might be higher if the test taking sample was perfectly random. Keep in mind, taking this test more than once will render your percentile score inaccurate because the percentile score assumes these questions were fresh to the test taker.

This was the pattern one. Will do the number one when I have time.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
You did all of them correct. It seems that the percentage of people who do it right has risen 1%.

What's your MBTI type? INTJ? I want to see if there are any correlations between types and patterns.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
30% on the numbers
54% on the patterns

:shock: Those were hard!

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You did all of them correct. It seems that the percentage of people who do it right has risen 1%.

What's your MBTI type? INTJ? I want to see if there are any correlations between types and patterns.

ISTP

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
93% on patterns
94% on numbers

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
88% numbers. (that took me FOREVAR :laugh:)
93% patterns. I want to know what I got wrong now! I wish there were a better way to find out than having to go back and change one answer, one question at a time. :dry:

Why does the patterns test want to know how talkative we are?

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Because the guy who made it probably wondered if introverts would recognize patterns better, since they're more into observing, and extraverts are more into interacting, introverts should in fact score higher. Because they're more adapted at this kind of stuff.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I feel like an idiot just looking at those.

Maybe later.

I feel like an idiot just looking at those.

Maybe later.

This, except the "maybe later" part, I'm not going to do them at all because they look exceptionally dull. I guess these are just skills I'll have to do without.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
This, except the "maybe later" part, I'm not going to do them at all because they look exceptionally dull. I guess these are just skills I'll have to do without.

I just think it's interesting that mathematical intelligence is considered *the* measure of intelligence.

No other kinds of smarts matter, dontcha know.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I just think it's interesting that mathematical intelligence is considered *the* measure of intelligence.

No other kinds of smarts matter, dontcha know.

Most "smarts" are related anyway, at least according to g-coefficient stuff. But well AFAIK the only unbiased test is Raven's progressive matrices.

Why is that test unbiased? I just took a look at it and it seems like other visual pattern recognition tests on the internet, if somewhat easier.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
most of the tests are similar.

if you did one it's like you did'em all.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Visual pattern 96% (it claims in result later I like Indie Rock although I said I don't, hah)
Numbers 88%