User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Fool

The Fool finds freedom through unconventionality and a capacity to enjoy every moment. The Fool lightens us up, finds clever, innovative, and fun ways around obstacles--intellectual or physical. At worst, Fools are irresponsible. At best, Fools live lives of joy because they live fully every moment.

the title sounds so NEGATIVE! :yim_rolling_on_the_

I got the fool...

MBTI
    ENTP

Seeker

The Seeker explores internal and external realities and is willing to give up security, community, and intimacy for autonomy. Seekers find out who they are by differentiaiting themselves from others. At worst, they are just outsiders. At best, they find their unique identities and vocations.

Seekers are looking for something that will improve their life in some way, but in doing so may not realize that they have much already inside themselves.

They embrace learning and are ambitious in their quest and often avoid the encumbrance of support from others. Needing to 'do it themselves', they keep moving until they find their goal (and usually their true self too).
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Sage

Sages find freedom through understanding the big picture (global or cosmic) and a capacity for detachment. At the lowest level, the Sage may have little interest in the ordinary, mundane pleasures of life. At the highest level, however, the Sage combines detachment with love, wisdom, and joy in life.

Tough to argue against that!

MBTI
    ENFP

Creator

When the Creator is active within a person, that person is discovering or creating a more adequate sense of Self. At best, this new identity leads to a more fulfilling and effective life. At worst, it is simply an experiment, and the person retreats or goes back to the drawing board to start over.

apparently...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Sage

Sages find freedom through understanding the big picture (global or cosmic) and a capacity for detachment. At the lowest level, the Sage may have little interest in the ordinary, mundane pleasures of life. At the highest level, however, the Sage combines detachment with love, wisdom, and joy in life.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Carol Pearson, the author, prefers INFP. There's a whole program you can use with organizations that help them see the archetypes they're living out. I heard a presentation she did on archetypes and commercials that was a riot.

If you like the theory, check out what Hile Rutledge wrote about the archetypes of our current political candidates--scroll down at this link

Check-In from OKA and Election 2008 Thoughts

Oh, and on the official PMAI i scored
    Creator 30
    Ruler 26
    Warrior 26
    Jester 25
    Scores 24 and above are considered "active in your life..."

The report comes with descriptions of each archetype, what yo might guard against, leader tendencyies, developmental tips, etc.
    And so on, last was Destroyer at 10.
    edcoaching

MBTI
    INFP

Got the destroyer as well...it's funny because I just realized that is exactly how I move foward:
    "table rase" is a french expression that fits well my way of thinking about "growing?".
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    LOCK
    Enneagram
    8w7

Orphan

The Orphan has the same wish as the innocent--to live in a safe world--but the Orphan feels betrayed and abandoned. At the lowest level, the Orphan is a confirmed victim and cynic. At a higher level, the Orphan reminds us of his or her vulnerability and interdependence.

WHAT!!?!!?!?

I have to be an orphan??? NOOOEEESSSS!!!!!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Magician

Magicians create new realities, transform old ones, serve as catalysts for change, and "name" and thereby create reality. At worst, their efforts can be "evil sorcery." At best, they discover empowering, win/win solutions.

Cool!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

should not make those tests, while being drunken, o0

---

Lover

The Lover seeks the bliss of true love and the syzygy of the divine couple.
    They often show the passion that they seek in a relationship in their energy and commitment to gaining the reciprocal love of another.
    They fear both being alone and losing the love that they have gained, driving them to constantly sustain their love relationships.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]