4w5

Creator.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    INFP

Creator

When the Creator is active within a person, that person is discovering or creating a more adequate sense of Self. At best, this new identity leads to a more fulfilling and effective life. At worst, it is simply an experiment, and the person retreats or goes back to the drawing board to start over.

Creator - 30
    Lover - 29
    Sage - 28
    Magician - 28
    Innocent - 24
    Caregiver - 21
    Fool - 17
    Seeker - 14
    Ruler - 12
    Warrior - 12
    Orphan - 11
    Destroyer - 8

cheers,
    Ian

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Orphan

The Orphan has the same wish as the innocent--to live in a safe world--but the Orphan feels betrayed and abandoned. At the lowest level, the Orphan is a confirmed victim and cynic. At a higher level, the Orphan reminds us of his or her vulnerability and interdependence.

Was undecided on some questions. This site has lots of descriptions, seems to be along the same concepts sort of.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Warrior

The Warrior defeats the villain and rescues the victim. Warriors are courageous and disciplined, imposing high standards on themselves. At worst, they run roughshod over others. At best, they assert themselves appropriately to make the world a better place.

Last thing I thought I'd be.
    f a s h i o n
    c a n
    b e
    l o v e ♥

MBTI
    INXP

Destroyer

Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by wedekit View Post
    The Destroyer is said to be at work when "we are going about our ordinary life and suddenly the actions are the same, but the meaning is gone. Everything is suddenly hollow inside." This hollowness wounds us, but also creates an opening that allows us to experience new realities. Take not that she mentions that even when we use our inner Destroyer for positive things (like breaking off a bad relationship) we are bound to feel guilty.
    Frighteningly insightful.

The Destroyer destroys the "safety" of our lives, which some see as bad. However it is actually from this destruction that we have the potential to begin anew as Creators of a new life for ourselves; one that is more true to ourselves and thus more satisfying. Destroyers are focused on death, Creators on life/second chances.
    Again, frighteningly insightful.

Although I've always felt very accepting of death. Perhaps it's simply concession out of fear.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    intp

Sage

Sages find freedom through understanding the big picture (global or cosmic) and a capacity for detachment. At the lowest level, the Sage may have little interest in the ordinary, mundane pleasures of life. At the highest level, however, the Sage combines detachment with love, wisdom, and joy in life.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Sage

Sages find freedom through understanding the big picture (global or cosmic) and a capacity for detachment. At the lowest level, the Sage may have little interest in the ordinary, mundane pleasures of life. At the highest level, however, the Sage combines detachment with love, wisdom, and joy in life.

The Sage is a seeker after truth and enlightenment and journeys far in search of the next golden nugget of knowledge.

The danger for the sage and their deep fear is that their hard-won wisdom is built on the sand of falsehood. Their best hope is that they play from a position of objective honesty and learn to see with a clarity that knows truth and untruth.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Banned

The Pearson-Marr Archetype Indicator® (PMAI™)

Much of the world knows the work of Carl Jung on psychological type through the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® instrument. Jung's other great contribution to human understanding is the concept of the archetype — the shared myths, themes, images, characters, patterns, and symbols present in our lives and our culture. The PMAI™, or Pearson-Marr Archetype Indicator®, the world's first scientifically validated archetype assessment tool, does for archetypes what the MBTI® instrument does for psychological type. The PMAI and its accompanying guidebook Introduction to Archetypes open a window into unconscious archetypes and a path to self-understanding. The assessment is available online, in paper form, or as part of the book "What Story Are You Living?," a deeper exploration of the positive use of archetypes in our lives.

Self-discovery and growth using the PMAI. Created by Carol Pearson, Ph.D., and Hugh Marr, Ph.D., the PMAI measures the influence of twelve of the most common archetypal patterns in our lives. Once aware of their influence, we can consciously decide which archetypes to use, when to use them, and which to develop. By better understanding the themes in our lives, we can consciously write our own life story to be the best it can be and reach new heights of satisfaction in our relationships and careers. Take the PMAI online. Here it is a PMAI™ Sample Report