• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Heroic Myth Index

Negative_

Fool

The Fool finds freedom through unconventionality and a capacity to enjoy every moment. The Fool lightens us up, finds clever, innovative, and fun ways around obstacles--intellectual or physical. At worst, Fools are irresponsible. At best, Fools live lives of joy because they live fully every moment.

:rofl1: the title sounds so NEGATIVE! :yim_rolling_on_the_

:unsure:

I got the fool...

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Seeker

The Seeker explores internal and external realities and is willing to give up security, community, and intimacy for autonomy. Seekers find out who they are by differentiaiting themselves from others. At worst, they are just outsiders. At best, they find their unique identities and vocations.

Seekers are looking for something that will improve their life in some way, but in doing so may not realize that they have much already inside themselves.

They embrace learning and are ambitious in their quest and often avoid the encumbrance of support from others. Needing to 'do it themselves', they keep moving until they find their goal (and usually their true self too).

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Sage

Sages find freedom through understanding the big picture (global or cosmic) and a capacity for detachment. At the lowest level, the Sage may have little interest in the ordinary, mundane pleasures of life. At the highest level, however, the Sage combines detachment with love, wisdom, and joy in life.

Tough to argue against that!

Dom

MBTI Type
ENFP
Creator

When the Creator is active within a person, that person is discovering or creating a more adequate sense of Self. At best, this new identity leads to a more fulfilling and effective life. At worst, it is simply an experiment, and the person retreats or goes back to the drawing board to start over.

apparently...

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sage

Sages find freedom through understanding the big picture (global or cosmic) and a capacity for detachment. At the lowest level, the Sage may have little interest in the ordinary, mundane pleasures of life. At the highest level, however, the Sage combines detachment with love, wisdom, and joy in life.

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Carol Pearson, the author, prefers INFP. There's a whole program you can use with organizations that help them see the archetypes they're living out. I heard a presentation she did on archetypes and commercials that was a riot.

If you like the theory, check out what Hile Rutledge wrote about the archetypes of our current political candidates--scroll down at this link

Check-In from OKA and Election 2008 Thoughts

Oh, and on the official PMAI i scored
Creator 30
Ruler 26
Warrior 26
Jester 25
Scores 24 and above are considered "active in your life..."

The report comes with descriptions of each archetype, what yo might guard against, leader tendencyies, developmental tips, etc.
And so on, last was Destroyer at 10.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Got the destroyer as well...it's funny because I just realized that is exactly how I move foward:
"table rase" is a french expression that fits well my way of thinking about "growing?".

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
Orphan

The Orphan has the same wish as the innocent--to live in a safe world--but the Orphan feels betrayed and abandoned. At the lowest level, the Orphan is a confirmed victim and cynic. At a higher level, the Orphan reminds us of his or her vulnerability and interdependence.

WHAT!!?!!?!?

I have to be an orphan??? NOOOEEESSSS!!!!!!

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Magician

Magicians create new realities, transform old ones, serve as catalysts for change, and "name" and thereby create reality. At worst, their efforts can be "evil sorcery." At best, they discover empowering, win/win solutions.

Cool!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
should not make those tests, while being drunken, o0

---

Lover

The Lover seeks the bliss of true love and the syzygy of the divine couple.
They often show the passion that they seek in a relationship in their energy and commitment to gaining the reciprocal love of another.
They fear both being alone and losing the love that they have gained, driving them to constantly sustain their love relationships.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Sage

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Sage

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Lotsa Sages :) . I'm one too it seems. Fits pretty well I think.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Funny thing, that. All the sages are giving each other life advice on the interwebs while those who need it are watching TV.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Funny thing, that. All the sages are giving each other life advice on the interwebs while those who need it are watching TV.

Indeed. It's certainly easier to communicate with like minds. I guess we've become kind of lazy with the advent of the internet :wubbie:.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I took this long ago and got Seeker.

The Seeker explores internal and external realities and is willing to give up security, community, and intimacy for autonomy. Seekers find out who they are by differentiaiting themselves from others. At worst, they are just outsiders. At best, they find their unique identities and vocations.

This sounds like me.

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Caregiver

Caregivers take care of others even when doing so requires sacrifice. They give to make the world a better place for others. At worst, the Caregiver's sacrifice is maiming or manipulative. At best, the Caregiver's giving is compassionate, genuine, and of great help to others.

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Seeker

The Seeker explores internal and external realities and is willing to give up security, community, and intimacy for autonomy. Seekers find out who they are by differentiating themselves from others. At worst, they are just outsiders. At best, they find their unique identities and vocations.

Steve_The_Cat

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
"Freedom~"
343px-

"Arf arf! Just jump already you silly INFP!"

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP