The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Fool

The Fool finds freedom through unconventionality and a capacity to enjoy every moment. The Fool lightens us up, finds clever, innovative, and fun ways around obstacles--intellectual or physical. At worst, Fools are irresponsible. At best, Fools live lives of joy because they live fully every moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

The Fool finds freedom through unconventionality and a capacity to enjoy every moment. The Fool lightens us up, finds clever, innovative, and fun ways around obstacles--intellectual or physical. At worst, Fools are irresponsible. At best, Fools live lives of joy because they live fully every moment.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

That is quite interesting... First time I've heard of it. Thanks wede ^^

I got creator.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    That is quite interesting... First time I've heard of it. Thanks wede ^^

I got creator.
    No problem! The brief definitions they give on the website (and that everyone is posting) are just scratching the surface. It's like using this definition for INFJ:

"According to Myers-Briggs, INFJs are conscientious and value-driven. They seek meaning in relationships, ideas, and events, with an eye toward better understanding themselves and others. Using their intuitive skills, they develop a clear vision, which they then execute decisively to better the lives of others."

This definition 1) Doesn't go into the 8 cognitive functions theory 2) Doesn't describe the differences between the dichotomies 3) Doesn't go into any part of the theory at all 4) is Something that should be taken at face value.

I just thought it was important to point out that there is an actual theory behind it all and in-depth descriptions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Fool

the title sounds so NEGATIVE! :yim_rolling_on_the_
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Warrior.

The Warrior defeats the villain and rescues the victim. Warriors are courageous and disciplined, imposing high standards on themselves. At worst, they run roughshod over others. At best, they assert themselves appropriately to make the world a better place.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    the title sounds so NEGATIVE!
    Shut down, foo.

MBTI
    INFJ

By fool I think they mean "jester".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Fool

the title sounds so NEGATIVE! :yim_rolling_on_the_
    Yeah, I also think they mean like a jester. Obviously it's just a type, neither positive nor negative.

I also wanted to get any ideas of negativity out of the way before saying that I totally expected you to get that result.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Enneagram
    1w2

Wedekit, if you have the book could you describe what this Destroyer thingie is? I tried searching for it and I didn't find anything more than what was in your links. Thanks!

What I liked about this is that I didn't get the typical results I always which makes me curious.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Yeah, I also think they mean like a jester. Obviously it's just a type, neither positive nor negative.

I also wanted to get any ideas of negativity out of the way before saying that I totally expected you to get that result.
    no insult taken! (and assuming you got the opposite result )
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett