User Tag List

First 3111213

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Seeker

The Seeker explores internal and external realities and is willing to give up security, community, and intimacy for autonomy. Seekers find out who they are by differentiaiting themselves from others. At worst, they are just outsiders. At best, they find their unique identities and vocations.

This is true of me at the time. However I think a test like this is very dependent on one's current-life situation.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

Enneagram
    6w5

Destroyer

When the Destroyer is active within a person, what we see are the effects of tragedy and loss. At best, this initiatory loss leads to a greater receptivity to new ideas, empathy and compassion for others, and a deeper knowledge of their own identity and strength. At worst, it simply decimates a personality, and we see before us simply a ruin of what was.

Oh my goodness, didn't see that coming.
    phobic 6w5 sp/so/sx (tri-type: 6w5/1w9/4w5)
    Fi-ESI

Default Re:

What a coincidence! I'm only here because of my interest in the Myth of Indexed Heros. Wow, small world.

Welcome.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Sage 2 years ago, Creator now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Creator

When the Creator is active within a person, that person is discovering or creating a more adequate sense of Self. At best, this new identity leads to a more fulfilling and effective life. At worst, it is simply an experiment, and the person retreats or goes back to the drawing board to start over.

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post

This is true of me at the time. However I think a test like this is very dependent on one's current-life situation.
    That's the whole point. The archetypes may or may not be static. The results of an archetype test are what you are dealing with now. Carol S. Pearson's books are interesting:

1. Awakening the Heroes Within: Twelve Archetypes to Help Us Find Ourselves and Transform the World.
    2. What Story Are You Living?: A Workbook and Guide to Interpreting Results from the Pearson-Marr Archetype Indicator

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Destroyer

When the Destroyer is active within a person, what we see are the effects of tragedy and loss. At best, this initiatory loss leads to a greater receptivity to new ideas, empathy and compassion for others, and a deeper knowledge of their own identity and strength. At worst, it simply decimates a personality, and we see before us simply a ruin of what was.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    That's the whole point. The archetypes may or may not be static. The results of an archetype test are what you are dealing with now. Carol S. Pearson's books are interesting:

1. Awakening the Heroes Within: Twelve Archetypes to Help Us Find Ourselves and Transform the World.
    2. What Story Are You Living?: A Workbook and Guide to Interpreting Results from the Pearson-Marr Archetype Indicator
    Interesting, I didn't know so much work had been done on it. Danke.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Seeker

The Seeker explores internal and external realities and is willing to give up security, community, and intimacy for autonomy. Seekers find out who they are by differentiaiting themselves from others. At worst, they are just outsiders. At best, they find their unique identities and vocations.

Seems mostly true to me.
    INFP | 4w5 | Phlegmatic-Melancholic