First 210111213 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Fool

The goal of the Fool is perhaps the wisest goal of all, which is just to enjoy life as it is, with all its paradoxes and dilemmas.

What causes most dread in the Fool is a lack of stimulation and being 'not alive'. They must seek to 'be', perhaps as the Sage, but may not understand this.

The Fool finds freedom through unconventionality and a capacity to enjoy every moment. The Fool lightens us up, finds clever, innovative, and fun ways around obstacles--intellectual or physical. At worst, Fools are irresponsible. At best, Fools live lives of joy because they live fully every moment.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Magician

The Magician's quest is not to 'do magic' but to transform or change something or someone in some way.

The Magician has significant power and as such may be feared. They may also fear themselves and their potential to do harm.

Perhaps their ultimate goal is to transform themselves, achieving a higher plane of existence.

Magicians create new realities, transform old ones, serve as catalysts for change, and "name" and thereby create reality. At worst, their efforts can be "evil sorcery." At best, they discover empowering, win/win solutions.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    FREE

Fool

The Fool finds freedom through unconventionality and a capacity to enjoy every moment. The Fool lightens us up, finds clever, innovative, and fun ways around obstacles--intellectual or physical. At worst, Fools are irresponsible. At best, Fools live lives of joy because they live fully every moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    iNfp
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp

I would be a combination of the Orphan, Magician, Sage, and Fool.
    "You get what you're given, it's all how you use it."
    Pink - "God is a DJ"

MBTI
    ENFP

Creator

When the Creator is active within a person, that person is discovering or creating a more adequate sense of Self. At best, this new identity leads to a more fulfilling and effective life. At worst, it is simply an experiment, and the person retreats or goes back to the drawing board to start over.

Creators, fearing that all is an illusion, seek to prove reality outside of their minds.

A critical part of their quest is in finding and accepting themselves, discovering their true identity in relation to the external world.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I have finally moved up the ladder of being an orphan a not so while ago to tada tada Magician.

Now if only I could find this really cool website that I've been trying to find about something similar but totally different that combines the tree of life to this then I'd be a content, it was somewhere on an infp forum that closed and now its gone and can't remember what it was bah. I also got a archetype book out and it didn't have some of these in them. I should of held on to it for reference. Plods along.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Innocent

The Innocent is the prefallen person who lives--or tries to live--in Edan. The Innocent's gift to the world is trust, optimism, and belief in things as they are. At the lowest level, belief is preserved by denial; at the highest level, by transcendence.

The Innocent, fearing abandonment, seeks safety.

Their greatest strength is the trust and optimism that endears them to others and so gain help and support on their quest.

Their main danger is that they may be blind to their obvious weaknesses or perhaps deny them. They can also become dependent on others to fulfil their heroic tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Edit: here is another interesting link I found.

Archetypes 101
    Interesting. The idea of four elements and three stages is familiar from astrology, but it seems that here the idea of spiral has been taken out, and instead some archetypes actually are better than the rest. Funny how the myth of a fixed goal has influenced the perception of old myths.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

Caregiver

Caregivers take care of others even when doing so requires sacrifice. They give to make the world a better place for others. At worst, the Caregiver's sacrifice is maiming or manipulative. At best, the Caregiver's giving is compassionate, genuine, and of great help to others.
    "Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away." -Ekaku Hakuin
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...psdunkqmep.png
    5w4 . IEI . Chaotic Good
    Right-Libertarian Minarchist

Magician

Magicians create new realities, transform old ones, serve as catalysts for change, and "name" and thereby create reality.
    At worst, their efforts can be "evil sorcery." At best, they discover empowering, win/win solutions.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

I got "Magician" too. Interesting how quite a few of these appear to come from Tarot! I've been reading through this thread subconsciously expecting someone to come out as "The Hanged Man" or "The Tower".
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...