User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Tickle...

  1. #1
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default Tickle...

    Does anyone here have a Tickle account?

    Just curious.

  2. #2
    almost nekkid scantilyclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Posts
    2,109

    Default

    i do.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

  3. #3
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    I didn't really like the MBTI test they have, but the IQ tests were quite cool, and the Brainteaser test was fun.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Hexis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Thanks Uber, that link completely screwed up my comp for like 5 mins. This must be some sort of evil plan to siphon my life force for reputation.
    SDMF

  5. #5
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    Thanks Uber, that link completely screwed up my comp for like 5 mins. This must be some sort of evil plan to siphon my life force for reputation.
    Oh, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry.

    Trust me, my evil plans wouldn't come from a site so public!

  6. #6
    almost nekkid scantilyclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Posts
    2,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I didn't really like the MBTI test they have, but the IQ tests were quite cool, and the Brainteaser test was fun.
    i've only taken a few tests on there, i don't think i've taken their mbti test yet.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

  7. #7
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    i've only taken a few tests on there, i don't think i've taken their mbti test yet.
    It's called the Career Personality Test. I scored INTJ, but I just didn't like the questions. (Sometimes I was ISTP, ISTJ, INTP, and INFP.)

  8. #8
    Senior Member Hexis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Oh, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry.

    Trust me, my evil plans wouldn't come from a site so public!
    You apologised...:horor:

    Dont worry it wasnt anything Ctrl+Alt+Del couldnt fix.
    SDMF

  9. #9
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    You apologised...:horor:

    Dont worry it wasnt anything Ctrl+Alt+Del couldnt fix.
    But you never know, I may just have been the creator of your computer!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Hexis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    But you never know, I may just have been the creator of your computer!
    If so then sweet cause then it would be infallible and not even one of your mastermind plans could corrupt it...beyond the corruption that would be of one of you creations any ways. So i think i feel safer knowing my computer is like the child of windows...
    SDMF

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 06:05 PM
  2. What tickles you?
    By tovlo in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 09:26 AM
  3. Cool tests at tickle.com
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO