• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tickle...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I didn't really like the MBTI test they have, but the IQ tests were quite cool, and the Brainteaser test was fun.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Thanks Uber, that link completely screwed up my comp for like 5 mins. This must be some sort of evil plan to siphon my life force for reputation.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks Uber, that link completely screwed up my comp for like 5 mins. This must be some sort of evil plan to siphon my life force for reputation.

Oh, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry.

Trust me, my evil plans wouldn't come from a site so public!

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I didn't really like the MBTI test they have, but the IQ tests were quite cool, and the Brainteaser test was fun.

i've only taken a few tests on there, i don't think i've taken their mbti test yet.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i've only taken a few tests on there, i don't think i've taken their mbti test yet.

It's called the Career Personality Test. I scored INTJ, but I just didn't like the questions. (Sometimes I was ISTP, ISTJ, INTP, and INFP.)

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Oh, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry.

Trust me, my evil plans wouldn't come from a site so public!

You apologised...:horor:

Dont worry it wasnt anything Ctrl+Alt+Del couldnt fix.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You apologised...:horor:

Dont worry it wasnt anything Ctrl+Alt+Del couldnt fix.

But you never know, I may just have been the creator of your computer! :devil:

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
But you never know, I may just have been the creator of your computer! :devil:

If so then sweet cause then it would be infallible and not even one of your mastermind plans could corrupt it...beyond the corruption that would be of one of you creations any ways. So i think i feel safer knowing my computer is like the child of windows...

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It's called the Career Personality Test. I scored INTJ, but I just didn't like the questions. (Sometimes I was ISTP, ISTJ, INTP, and INFP.)

oh okay, i've taken that one. I didn't really like that test either now that i think about it.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
They totally cock blocked me.

I was signing up and I accidentally clicked 1998 instead of 1988, and now they wont' let me register.

What is the site for?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They totally cock blocked me.

I was signing up and I accidentally clicked 1998 instead of 1988, and now they wont' let me register.

What is the site for?

It's a social networking site with an emphasis on tests, some of them allegedly PhD approved.

I think it's actually older than MySpace, because I had an account there since high school. But you can put pictures of yourself and so forth and post your test results for other members to see and so forth.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
It's a social networking site with an emphasis on tests, some of them allegedly PhD approved.

I think it's actually older than MySpace, because I had an account there since high school. But you can put pictures of yourself and so forth and post your test results for other members to see and so forth.

Yes it is quite old actually. Although it formerly had a less feminine name which I can't remember.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes it is quite old actually. Although it formerly had a less feminine name which I can't remember.

Emode. (And that's a more appropriate name for MySpace these days.)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes, it was emode. I've had an account there for a number of years (at least 5+, I think). You can get most of the tests for free now, either by sitting through ads or getting the free test a week via e-mail notification.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yes, it was emode. I've had an account there for a number of years (at least 5+, I think). You can get most of the tests for free now, either by sitting through ads or getting the free test a week via e-mail notification.

Yes, and on some of them, the full results are free, too -- such as both IQ tests (Classic IQ Test and Super IQ test). I haven't logged on for awhile, so I don't know if they ever made a third IQ test.

But I think I had an account there since 2002 or so. And when I was introduced to MySpace, I couldn't help but notice the similarities between the two. I actually liked Tickle better, but MySpace was where all my friends from high school were at.