User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    xNTP

Default Temperament Colour Rating Quiz

Although you will have to manually calculate your score the following webpage contains an interesting temperament assessment quiz:

Temperament Colour Rating

My primary color rating was orange and my secondary was green. I suppose In MBTI parlance that would make me a artisan rational.

See the section entitled Colour Blends and Areas for descriptions of the different color combinations: Index of Appreciating Differences Thru Colours
    Last edited by JustDave; 02-14-2008 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Added test results

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Ouch, the test validity is definitely thrown off some by actually identifying what questions code for what temperament.

(Sorry, I don't mean to undermine things... but it definitely reduces the usefulness of the test.)

Looking through the rest, this description spoke to me (Green/Blue combo), although not some of the overly mystic stuff in the first paragraph, I lean more Green, so that will dominate if the unrealistic blue bumps heads with reality:

Blue and Green Blend into the Mystic

Here deep thoughts are combined with deep feelings. They are drawn to the mystical, wisdom and sacred writings, and philosophical understanding. They live in a world of metaphor where dreams are important. They take heed of their inner promptings and trust their inner wisdom. Even their external world is interpreted in light of deeper meanings. Special objects can be very precious to them and may be assigned value and power. These objects have a deep personal meaning and can even be thought of as sacred to them. Mystics are concerned with their identity and are intrigued by the spiritual realm.

Even lovemaking is a mystery to them. They see it as a spiritual journey, going beyond the physical. Their emotional life is very personal and shared with care and gentle respect. Even the act of giving a gift can take on a deeply personal, often spiritual significance.

While they are drawn to the spirituality, they may find that organized religion leaves much to be desired. They are often on their own individual spiritual quest. They may be intrigued with other cultures and religions, taking from each what is meaningful and moving on.

The Mystic appears calm and serene, but inner passions run deep and strong below. While they may not show it at the time, they are quite susceptible to shocks, both emotional and physical. They need quiet time alone or comfort from their loved ones to retrieve their equilibrium. They tend to choose work that allows them this balance, and they find the cut and thrust of the outer world very upsetting.

Because of their need for contemplation, they may be indecisive when swift action may be required. The Blue's feelings conflict with the Green's rationality. When conflict occurs, their tendency is to withdraw, but this is not always the best course of action. They may need to make the effort to be more spontaneous.

This is a more introverted blend. They may share their wisdom but will probably need to be asked.
    The extroverted Mystics are the ones who proclaim to the world the meaning of life and how to become enlightened.
    on Kalil test,

Gr: 17
    Bl: 10
    Or: 6
    Gld: 3
    Last edited by Bellflower; 02-15-2008 at 04:38 PM.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Ouch, the test validity is definitely thrown off some by actually identifying what questions code for what temperament.

(Sorry, I don't mean to undermine things... but it definitely reduces the usefulness of the test.)

Looking through the rest, this description spoke to me (Green/Blue combo), although not some of the overly mystic stuff in the first paragraph, I lean more Green, so that will dominate if the unrealistic blue bumps heads with reality:
    I agree that its validity is somewhat suspect neverthless I like the fact that it blends different temperaments. To be fair I believe that every " mentally healthy" person possess all of the temperaments in varying degress.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I could definitively answer 'Yes! 4!' to nearly all of the Blue questions, which was my highest score.

Though I agree for unbiased testing it's not good. If all of those questions were randomly asked and the computer calc'ed all of it, it would be much better -->I think the questions themselves are better and more thorough than many I've seen on actual tests.

Blue = 68
    Green=31
    Gold=Orange = 27 (which I find odd because I would have anticipated a more significant difference between green and these two, but I guess even though I had a lot of 0's and 1's under each, I still had a few 4's)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by cascademn View Post
    I could definitively answer 'Yes! 4!' to nearly all of the Blue questions, which was my highest score.

Though I agree for unbiased testing it's not good. If all of those questions were randomly asked and the computer calc'ed all of it, it would be much better -->I think the questions themselves are better and more thorough than many I've seen on actual tests.

Blue = 68
    Green=31
    Gold=Orange = 27 (which I find odd because I would have anticipated a more significant difference between green and these two, but I guess even though I had a lot of 0's and 1's under each, I still had a few 4's)
    IMO, yours' is a definitive score. In contrast I scored 54 for Green, 55 orange and in the mid 20's for Gold and Blue. Although overall I probably have more of an Artisan than a Rational temperament.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Green: 46
    Gold: 17
    Orange: 71
    Blue: 66

I'm surprised Orange is so high, but so many of the questions were about boredom, impulsiveness, and freedom, and I answered 4 to all of those.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    TiSe

Here is Kalil's True Colors Quiz. The originator of the temperament color test. I normally show Green (NT) from the test results. However today my results were more Orange (SP), Gold (SJ), Green (NT) and Blue (NF):

ORANGE

You are a persuasive motivator who knows how to get people moving and excited about projects. As a spontaneous Orange personality you are very action oriented. You prefer to figure things out by doing rather than practicing. You're a hands-on learner who does things quickly but get bored when they become routine. Change and variety are essential in your work. You work best in environments that are not too highly structured, leaving some room for creativity.

15 - Or
    13 - Gl
    5 - Gr
    3 - Bl

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

'?', that test was a little better since it didn't label everything upfront.

Bl-13
    Gr-11
    Gl-6
    Or-6
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INTP

Gr - 16
    Or - 8
    Bl - 8
    Gl - 4

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I've taken that test before...

INTP Central - View Single Post - true colors

Green - 12
    Blue - 11
    Orange - 11
    Gold - 3
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."