• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Temperament Colour Rating Quiz

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Although you will have to manually calculate your score the following webpage contains an interesting temperament assessment quiz:

Temperament Colour Rating

My primary color rating was orange and my secondary was green. I suppose In MBTI parlance that would make me a artisan rational.

See the section entitled Colour Blends and Areas for descriptions of the different color combinations: Index of Appreciating Differences Thru Colours

Last edited:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ouch, the test validity is definitely thrown off some by actually identifying what questions code for what temperament.

(Sorry, I don't mean to undermine things... but it definitely reduces the usefulness of the test.)

Looking through the rest, this description spoke to me (Green/Blue combo), although not some of the overly mystic stuff in the first paragraph, I lean more Green, so that will dominate if the unrealistic blue bumps heads with reality:

Blue and Green Blend into the Mystic

Here deep thoughts are combined with deep feelings. They are drawn to the mystical, wisdom and sacred writings, and philosophical understanding. They live in a world of metaphor where dreams are important. They take heed of their inner promptings and trust their inner wisdom. Even their external world is interpreted in light of deeper meanings. Special objects can be very precious to them and may be assigned value and power. These objects have a deep personal meaning and can even be thought of as sacred to them. Mystics are concerned with their identity and are intrigued by the spiritual realm.

Even lovemaking is a mystery to them. They see it as a spiritual journey, going beyond the physical. Their emotional life is very personal and shared with care and gentle respect. Even the act of giving a gift can take on a deeply personal, often spiritual significance.

While they are drawn to the spirituality, they may find that organized religion leaves much to be desired. They are often on their own individual spiritual quest. They may be intrigued with other cultures and religions, taking from each what is meaningful and moving on.

The Mystic appears calm and serene, but inner passions run deep and strong below. While they may not show it at the time, they are quite susceptible to shocks, both emotional and physical. They need quiet time alone or comfort from their loved ones to retrieve their equilibrium. They tend to choose work that allows them this balance, and they find the cut and thrust of the outer world very upsetting.

Because of their need for contemplation, they may be indecisive when swift action may be required. The Blue's feelings conflict with the Green's rationality. When conflict occurs, their tendency is to withdraw, but this is not always the best course of action. They may need to make the effort to be more spontaneous.

This is a more introverted blend. They may share their wisdom but will probably need to be asked.
The extroverted Mystics are the ones who proclaim to the world the meaning of life and how to become enlightened.

on Kalil test,

Gr: 17
Bl: 10
Or: 6
Gld: 3

Last edited:

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Ouch, the test validity is definitely thrown off some by actually identifying what questions code for what temperament.

(Sorry, I don't mean to undermine things... but it definitely reduces the usefulness of the test.)

Looking through the rest, this description spoke to me (Green/Blue combo), although not some of the overly mystic stuff in the first paragraph, I lean more Green, so that will dominate if the unrealistic blue bumps heads with reality:

I agree that its validity is somewhat suspect neverthless I like the fact that it blends different temperaments. To be fair I believe that every " mentally healthy" person possess all of the temperaments in varying degress.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I could definitively answer 'Yes! 4!' to nearly all of the Blue questions, which was my highest score.

Though I agree for unbiased testing it's not good. If all of those questions were randomly asked and the computer calc'ed all of it, it would be much better -->I think the questions themselves are better and more thorough than many I've seen on actual tests.

Blue = 68
Green=31
Gold=Orange = 27 (which I find odd because I would have anticipated a more significant difference between green and these two, but I guess even though I had a lot of 0's and 1's under each, I still had a few 4's)

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
I could definitively answer 'Yes! 4!' to nearly all of the Blue questions, which was my highest score.

Though I agree for unbiased testing it's not good. If all of those questions were randomly asked and the computer calc'ed all of it, it would be much better -->I think the questions themselves are better and more thorough than many I've seen on actual tests.

Blue = 68
Green=31
Gold=Orange = 27 (which I find odd because I would have anticipated a more significant difference between green and these two, but I guess even though I had a lot of 0's and 1's under each, I still had a few 4's)

IMO, yours' is a definitive score. In contrast I scored 54 for Green, 55 orange and in the mid 20's for Gold and Blue. Although overall I probably have more of an Artisan than a Rational temperament.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Green: 46
Gold: 17
Orange: 71
Blue: 66

I'm surprised Orange is so high, but so many of the questions were about boredom, impulsiveness, and freedom, and I answered 4 to all of those.

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Here is Kalil's True Colors Quiz. The originator of the temperament color test. I normally show Green (NT) from the test results. However today my results were more Orange (SP), Gold (SJ), Green (NT) and Blue (NF):
ORANGE

You are a persuasive motivator who knows how to get people moving and excited about projects. As a spontaneous Orange personality you are very action oriented. You prefer to figure things out by doing rather than practicing. You're a hands-on learner who does things quickly but get bored when they become routine. Change and variety are essential in your work. You work best in environments that are not too highly structured, leaving some room for creativity.

15 - Or
13 - Gl
5 - Gr
3 - Bl

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
'?', that test was a little better since it didn't label everything upfront.

Bl-13
Gr-11
Gl-6
Or-6

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Green (NT): 70
Blue (NF): 44
Gold (SJ): 14
Orange (SP): 10

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here is Kalil's True Colors Quiz. The originator of the temperament color test. I normally show Green (NT) from the test results. However today my results were more Orange (SP), Gold (SJ), Green (NT) and Blue (NF):
Thanks for the new test. I had the same results, oddly (12/11/9/4). I'm usually lowest in SJ-ness...though I bet it was just misreading my liking of planning things as being SJ.

Last edited:

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP

Not a bad test at all ...

13 Green

9 Gold

7 Orange

7 Blue

Edit:

The results are resonable because they list gold as my secondary color and my organized, responsible nature has always been a source of great pride.

ygolo

My termites win
Gr 14
Or 8
Gl 7
Bl 7

Congratulations! You are a primary green. You are an exceptionally creative problem solver who brings your ability to think outside the box to the workplace.

Global Green I guess.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Green - Analysing - Inquiring - Curious - Rational - NT
_4_ I like to analyse things to understand how they work.
_2_ It is important for me to feel competent.
_0_ Only I know if I am competent. Others are not really in a position to judge.
_3_ Acquiring knowledge is very important for me.
_2_ I am my own worst critic.
_4_ I am constantly assessing my abilities.
_1_ My goal is to master all there is to know within my domain of interest.
_4_ I often find that so-called “experts” don’t know what they are talking about.
_4_ Even with all my achievements I often feel on the verge of failure.
_0_ Recreation is necessary and has to be scheduled.
_1_ I often believe that others know very little, but I still expect them to live up to my high standard.
_2_ I tend to express myself in terse, compact and logical comments.
_0_ When necessary, I can be logical, ruthless, taking the necessary action required, even when it causes me regret and sorrow.
_1_ I live for my work. Work is play and play is work.
_3_ My constant search is to find out why.
_4_ I like to explore ideas.
_0_ I am interested in change for change sake, just to see what will happen.
_2_ The past is dead and gone for me. I look mainly to the future.
_4_ I enjoy figuring out what is happening more than I enjoy participating.
_0_ My need is for power. Power is knowledge, knowing how the physical world works.
_41_ Total Green

Gold - Organizing - Dependable - Responsible - Guardian - SJ
_2_ To belong to various social groups is important to me.
_3_ I believe that one has to earn one’s sense of belonging in a specific group.
_4_ I would much rather be a giver than a taker.
_4_ I have a parental attitude towards the world. I feel a responsibility to look out for others.
_1_ I can quite accept situations in which I feel bound and obligated.
_3_ I follow a work ethic and feel those who follow a play ethic are neglecting their duties.
_2_ I can easily accept the Boy Scout motto of “Be Prepared” as my own personal motto.
_3_ In Aesop’s fable of “The Ant and the Grasshopper” I identify with the industrious ant.
_0_ I tend to put a lot of effort into society’s institutions, such as family, church, service clubs and local government.
_3_ When I attend a party, I really want to help the host or hostess in some way.
_4_ I find it easier to save than spend.
_2_ When asked to perform a task, even though I am already very busy, I find it very difficult to say no.
_3_ I feel it is an honour to be elected to some office.
_1_ My heritage is very important to me.
_2_ I find I am resistant to change even when I know it is necessary or inevitable.
_1_ I don’t believe that “possession is nine-tenths of the law.” If it belongs to someone it should be returned.
_1_ I find it very hard to forgive others unless I feel they are truly sorry for what they have done.
_3_ It is important for me to give a good day’s work for a good day’s pay.
_2_ When judging most situations, I can easily decide what is right and what is wrong.
_4_ My need is to have status (to know my place in society’s various hierarchies.)
_48_ Total Gold

Orange - Action - Resourceful - Adventurous - Artisan - SP

_4_ Today must be enjoyed. Tomorrow may never come.
_3_ I feel really alive when I am able to act on my impulses.
_0_ I thrive in situations where the outcome is not known.
_0_ I need the freedom to test my limits.
_0_ In a crisis I act quickly and use all my abilities.
_3_ I quickly become disinterested when there is no variety in what I am doing.
_1_ Tools fascinate me. I must try them out.
_0_ Friends would consider me as exciting, cheerful, light-hearted and full of fun.
_2_ I am easily bored with repetitive situations.
_2_ I like to try new things.
_2_ Setbacks are only temporary.
_4_ Waiting for something to happen is torture.
_1_ Life is an adventure.
_3_ I have developed a number of skills because I felt an urge just to keep at them until I had mastered them.
_1_ Having to rehearse or prepare is very frustrating. I just want to get on with it.
_0_ Even at my job, if I enjoy it, I think of it as play.
_0_ I like jobs that have a lot of action in them.
_2_ When any of my relationships, of whatever kind, ends, I can move on rather quickly.
_0_ In Aesop’s fable of “The Ant and the Grasshopper” I identify with the playful grasshopper.
_4_ I enjoy making an impression on others.
_32_ Total Orange

Blue - Empathetic - Authentic - Harmonious - Idealist - NF
_0_ “Becoming” is more important to me than “belonging.”
_3_ I am on a constant search for “self” and since I am not sure what “self” is, I have never quite found it.
_2_ My purpose in life is to have a purpose in life.
_4_ My desire is for self-actualization: to be and become real.
_2_ I find I easily become what others want me to become.
_1_ To think of myself as but a grain of sand on an immense beach fills me with despair. I need to feel unique.
_4_ I must find meaning in the way I use my time and how I enter into relationships.
_0_ I must present myself to others as I truly am. To do otherwise is to lack integrity.
_3_ I am very aware of others’ emotions and feelings.
_3_ When I am in a relationship of whatever kind, I can spend immense amounts of effort maintaining it.
_4_ What I do for others, I do not expect them to do the same for me; but I must have some response from them.
_4_ I find it easy to speak and write fluently.
_4_ Any cause I espouse must have meaning for me to stay involved with it.
_3_ I feel I can see potential in everyone and I delight in helping them find it.
_3_ I frequently attend workshops and/or read in an attempt to find “answers.”
_2_ “Be real, authentic and meaningful” could well be my motto.
_2_ When I create something, it rarely lives up to my initial vision of it.
_0_ I can be an intellectual butterfly, flitting from idea to idea without really mastering any of them.
_4_ I think of the possibilities of people.
_2_ I have a need is to be in a relationship. I am not content to be an "island onto myself."
_50_ Total Blue

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Oh, didn't see that other test:

Blue: 13

Gold: 12

Green: 9

Orange: 2

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On the other test, I got:

Green: 17
Gold: 11
Blue: 5
Orange: 3

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
Blue (NF) - 70
Gold (SJ) - 50
Green (NT) - 40
Orange (SP) -37

Jae Rae

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I am a Green-Blue who got a tie-breaker question at the end.

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Blue: 17
Green: 11
Orange: 5
Gold: 3

cheers,