• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Dark Tower Character Are You?

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hrm, I got two different answers and I can see both.

You are Roland! As the last Gunslinger, you have a courageous and steadfast nature, and are unswerving in your actions. Because you act calmly in the face of danger, people like to to have you as an ally. However, you can be cold when it comes to human contact, and have betrayed your friends in the past for your own needs, and need to learn how to love others, or you will become just as heartless as the forces you are trying to fight! Try lightening up a bit.

You are Mort! With a logical and calculating view of the world, you respond calmly to problems. Before doing anything, you plan your actions, so you can seem perfect to others. Other times, though, you appear paranoid and/or insane, especially when your ruthlessness endangers others. Some people might even say that you need to act more human!

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!

Never read the series, but this sounds kind of close to how I go about things.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1068004489_Rolandcopy.jpg

You are Roland! As the last Gunslinger, you have a courageous and steadfast nature, and are unswerving in your actions. Because you act calmly in the face of danger, people like to to have you as an ally. However, you can be cold when it comes to human contact, and have betrayed your friends in the past for your own needs, and need to learn how to love others, or you will become just as heartless as the forces you are trying to fight! Try lightening up a bit.

=========

Just one thing: Betraying friends is far from my agenda.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Okay... I've never heard of that series. But here:

1068004707_sAlaincopy.jpg

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!

Rhadamanthus

MBTI Type
ISTP
I got "Eddie".

1068005275_sEddiecopy.jpg

You are Eddie! Eddie is often called the ka-mai, or destiny's fool, by Roland, and to others it may seem as if you are shallow and silly. But you actually have a better understanding of what is going on then most, and hide your deep feelings with humor. As long as you learn to keep your jokes appropriate...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1068004489_Rolandcopy.jpg

AliciaS2R

MBTI Type
IxTJ

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!​

B

ByMySword

I just wanted to have a description of my results. lol.

You are Mort! With a logical and calculating view of the world, you respond calmly to problems. Before doing anything, you plan your actions, so you can seem perfect to others. Other times, though, you appear paranoid and/or insane, especially when your ruthlessness endangers others. Some people might even say that you need to act more human!

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
You are Eddie! Eddie is often called the ka-mai, or destiny's fool, by Roland, and to others it may seem as if you are shallow and silly. But you actually have a better understanding of what is going on then most, and hide your deep feelings with humor. As long as you learn to keep your jokes appropriate...

TexasChaos

MBTI Type
INTJ
"You are Roland! As the last Gunslinger, you have a courageous and steadfast nature, and are unswerving in your actions. Because you act calmly in the face of danger, people like to to have you as an ally. However, you can be cold when it comes to human contact, and have betrayed your friends in the past for your own needs, and need to learn how to love others, or you will become just as heartless as the forces you are trying to fight! Try lightening up a bit."
--------------

Mmph. Courageous and steadfast, maybe. Calm in danger, maybe.
Cold and betraying friends for my own needs? Not a snowball's chance in Texas! I would like to be a gunslinger, though. ;)

sassafrassquatch

1068004710_esMortcopy.jpg

You are Mort! With a logical and calculating view of the world, you respond calmly to problems. Before doing anything, you plan your actions, so you can seem perfect to others. Other times, though, you appear paranoid and/or insane, especially when your ruthlessness endangers others. Some people might even say that you need to act more human!​

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ

sam988

MBTI Type
INTJ

nightwatcher

MBTI Type
INXJ
I came out as Alain: the Seer on that test. Quiet, introverted, blah, blah, blah. I know everyone here was dying to find that out about me, right? The guy who posted the Dark Tower character list with all those mistyped ENTP characters, which one is he??

This result doesn’t seem to match all that well with my Harry Potter character (s). The 1st time I came out as Dumbledore (INFJ, which I don’t even agree with; I type Dumbledore an ENTP) and another time Snape (INTJ).

Oh well. At least I got this cool thread back on the front page.

heart

heart on fire
You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Cool.