• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Dark Tower Character Are You?

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Alain: The Seer

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up and show that you take pride in what you do!

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Alain, again.

Gee, I wonder why there are so many here... lol. Duuuh.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
HELL YEAH! Great quiz.

Wait, crap I’m Eddie!

You are Eddie! Eddie is often called the ka-mai, or destiny's fool, by Roland, and to others it may seem as if you are shallow and silly. But you actually have a better understanding of what is going on then most, and hide your deep feelings with humor. As long as you learn to keep your jokes appropriate...

MBTI Type
INxJ
You are Mort! With a logical and calculating view of the world, you respond calmly to problems. Before doing anything, you plan your actions, so you can seem perfect to others. Other times, though, you appear paranoid and/or insane, especially when your ruthlessness endangers others. Some people might even say that you need to act more human!

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Jake: The Boy

1068005468_esJakecopy.jpg

You are Jake! Even in the weirdest situations you don't panic, and instead, go with the flow. Your innocent nature may be the reason for your amiable ways, or maybe it is because you really don't feel like you have a home anywhere. At heart you are like a kid, and view life as an adventure. Sometimes you can be too trusting, but you are good at making friends.

Hey, pretty accurate.

enfp1091

MBTI Type
ENFP
You are Oy! Loyal and a little strange, you enjoy the company of others. You may appear needy, but when real danger appears, you fight wildly to protect those you love. Even though you appear clueless on the surface, you can read others feelings instinctively. You might be oddly huggable too...

Good to know!! :cheese::newwink:;):):headphne::D:hi:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are Oy! Loyal and a little strange, you enjoy the company of others. You may appear needy, but when real danger appears, you fight wildly to protect those you love. Even though you appear clueless on the surface, you can read others feelings instinctively. You might be oddly huggable too...

Good to know!! :cheese::newwink:;):):headphne::D:hi:

Hehe, it basically just called you a dog :D

Kanamori

I got Mort, though to my knowledge I've never considered pushing someone in front of a subway train (I lived in London!!) but I have recognized that random murder would be the way to do it...:devil: (I'm calling the vast majority of murderers dumb:jew:) :unhinged:

P

Phantonym

I've never even read the books but OK, I'm Alain, the Seer - Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
1068005468_esJakecopy.jpg

You are Jake! Even in the weirdest situations you don't panic, and instead, go with the flow. Your innocent nature may be the reason for your amiable ways, or maybe it is because you really don't feel like you have a home anywhere. At heart you are like a kid, and view life as an adventure. Sometimes you can be too trusting, but you are good at making friends.

I don't know where it got that I'm too trusting from, but the rest is pretty damn accurate.

wolfy

awsm
Another Alain.

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
1068004707_sAlaincopy.jpg

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!

seems about right