User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Which Dark Tower Character Are You?

Jake: The Boy

You are Jake! Even in the weirdest situations you don't panic, and instead, go with the flow. Your innocent nature may be the reason for your amiable ways, or maybe it is because you really don't feel like you have a home anywhere. At heart you are like a kid, and view life as an adventure. Sometimes you can be too trusting, but you are good at making friends.

Why am I pointing a gun? I don't know what Dark Tower is.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

Priestess Of Syrinx Array Katsuni's Avatar

I gots

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!

I've never read or watched or whotever darktower is, but whotever it is, I thinkt hat test may've been slightly off, or there just may not be any characters that match me XD

The idea of being allowed to choose multiple answers for some of them was nice though, more should do that!