User Tag List

First 1234 Last

ByMySword

I just wanted to have a description of my results. lol.

You are Mort! With a logical and calculating view of the world, you respond calmly to problems. Before doing anything, you plan your actions, so you can seem perfect to others. Other times, though, you appear paranoid and/or insane, especially when your ruthlessness endangers others. Some people might even say that you need to act more human!

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

You are Eddie! Eddie is often called the ka-mai, or destiny's fool, by Roland, and to others it may seem as if you are shallow and silly. But you actually have a better understanding of what is going on then most, and hide your deep feelings with humor. As long as you learn to keep your jokes appropriate...
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    INTJ

"You are Roland! As the last Gunslinger, you have a courageous and steadfast nature, and are unswerving in your actions. Because you act calmly in the face of danger, people like to to have you as an ally. However, you can be cold when it comes to human contact, and have betrayed your friends in the past for your own needs, and need to learn how to love others, or you will become just as heartless as the forces you are trying to fight! Try lightening up a bit."
    --------------

Mmph. Courageous and steadfast, maybe. Calm in danger, maybe.
    Cold and betraying friends for my own needs? Not a snowball's chance in Texas! I would like to be a gunslinger, though.

You are Mort! With a logical and calculating view of the world, you respond calmly to problems. Before doing anything, you plan your actions, so you can seem perfect to others. Other times, though, you appear paranoid and/or insane, especially when your ruthlessness endangers others. Some people might even say that you need to act more human!

MBTI
    xxxx

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!

MBTI
    INTJ

You are Roland! As the last Gunslinger, you have a courageous and steadfast nature, and are unswerving in your actions. Because you act calmly in the face of danger, people like to to have you as an ally. However, you can be cold when it comes to human contact, and have betrayed your friends in the past for your own needs, and need to learn how to love others, or you will become just as heartless as the forces you are trying to fight! Try lightening up a bit.

MBTI
    INXJ

I came out as Alain: the Seer on that test. Quiet, introverted, blah, blah, blah. I know everyone here was dying to find that out about me, right? The guy who posted the Dark Tower character list with all those mistyped ENTP characters, which one is he??

This result doesn’t seem to match all that well with my Harry Potter character (s). The 1st time I came out as Dumbledore (INFJ, which I don’t even agree with; I type Dumbledore an ENTP) and another time Snape (INTJ).

Oh well. At least I got this cool thread back on the front page.
    "Space was big, and the boys from Earth were awed despite themselves by the things they found there: but worse, their science was in a mess. Every race they met on their way through the Core had a star drive based on a different theory. All those theories worked, even when they ruled out one another’s basic assumptions. You could travel between the stars, it began to seem, by assuming anything.”

—M. John Harrison, “Light”

heart on fire

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!

Cool.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost