• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Asperger quiz...

shadowjasmine

Instinctual Variant
sx
Your Aspie score: 140 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 57 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

Zyelhsak

MBTI Type
Intj
poly12c.php

Intj and an aspie. Always knew it.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
poly12c.php

I also can't make heads or tails of this graph, but there you go. Apparently I have many aspie traits! How shocking.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Aspie score: 110 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 118 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Taking this later on I get...

Your Aspie score: 133 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 94 of 200

poly12c.php

ygolo

My termites win
Your Aspie score: 174 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 32 of 200

Code:
[FONT="Fixedsys"]
Diagnostic prediction for            Score    Prediction
Bipolar                                 179     You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
Dyslexia                                171 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
ADD/ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorder)   169 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
Asperger/HFA/PDD                        164 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
Schizophrenia                           148 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
Autism 	                                147 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
Social phobia 	                        138 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
OCD 	                                128 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
Dyspraxia 	                        99 	You might be able to receive the diagnosis
Dyscalculia 	                        89 	You might be able to receive the diagnosis[/FONT]

poly12b.php

So what?

Surprisingly, this test was pretty consistent with the results from 5 years ago.

This time:
Your Aspie score: 165 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 40 of 200

As for the graph, it is just your score on each scale that they tested for. e.g. Aspie Talent is the talent scale on the aspie side. Neuro Typical Talent is the talent scale on the neurotypical side.
poly12c.png

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
As for the graph, it is just your score on each scale that they tested for. e.g. Aspie Talent is the talent scale on the aspie side. Neuro Typical Talent is the talent scale on the neurotypical side.

What do you reckon "hunting" is?

S

Society

Your Aspie score: 72 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 161 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

poly12c.php

sidenote:
- when i examined the facial expressions, my mind instantly came up with lines describing what they are thinking, but i had a difficulty finding the right word to describe the sentiment.
- in regards to social conduct & expectations, i answer positively to questions that seemed to regard the question of awareness regardless if i tend to choose to act on them.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Are some of you actually able to determine emotional states from pictures of eyes? I'm incredulous about the validity of that "test".

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
All i'll say about this test is that it even put me as an aspie.

ygolo

My termites win
What do you reckon "hunting" is?

This information was in the report the test generated:
Aspie hunting
This group contains passive hunting traits. One part of the traits is related to preferred habitats (e.g. slowly flowing water; caves; woods; liking mist or fog). Another part seems to be
close-contact hunting traits (e.g. jumping over things; climbing; chasing animals; biting; enjoying spinning in circles; strong grip; strong hands; physical endurance; enjoying rodeo riders).
Some other traits are related to sneaking (e.g. sneaking through the woods; sneaking up on animals; walking on toes) and general hunting tactics (e.g. mimicking animal sounds; digging;
throwing small things; building traps; fascination for fire; sniffing)

Neurotypical hunting
The traits in this group are related to cooperative hunting. These traits are often described in terms of dysfunctions. Typical traits are recollections of environmental information (e.g.
positions of things; scores in games; order of words, letters and digits; map reading) and passing on information to others (e.g. passing on messages; knowing left from right; dates and times
of events; remembering appointments and events; reading clocks and calendars; carrying over information between contexts). Other traits are related to trading and exchange with others (e.g.
calculating change from a purchase; knowing what to bring to appointments; remembering sequences of past events; remembering formulas; filling out forms).

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Aspie score: 174 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 32 of 200

Code:
[FONT="Fixedsys"]
Diagnostic prediction for            Score    Prediction
Bipolar                                 179     You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
Dyslexia                                171 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
ADD/ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorder)   169 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
Asperger/HFA/PDD                        164 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
Schizophrenia                           148 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
Autism 	                                147 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
Social phobia 	                        138 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
OCD 	                                128 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
Dyspraxia 	                        99 	You might be able to receive the diagnosis
Dyscalculia 	                        89 	You might be able to receive the diagnosis[/FONT]

So what?

Wow. Your termites win.

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 97 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 101 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits
poly10a.php

á´…eparted

passages
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 116 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 107 of 200

dE4XyYZ.png

Senkrad

MBTI Type
FiTe
Enneagram
YwX
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 89 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 106 of 200

ZyizeSk.png

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 123 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 100 of 200

poly10a.php

Chthonic

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 139 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 80 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

poly10a.php

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 34 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 166 of 200

poly10a.php

Didn't really think I'd score highly on anything. I may be a loner, but I'm a pretty average one.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you for filling out this questionnaire.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 80 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 126 of 200

poly10a.php.jpg

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 66 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 164 of 200

poly10a.php

Wow! Go me! Look at those talent, perception and relationship skills!