You are very likely an Aspie

MBTI
    Intj

Intj and an aspie. Always knew it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

I also can't make heads or tails of this graph, but there you go. Apparently I have many aspie traits! How shocking.
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Your Aspie score: 110 of 200
    Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 118 of 200
    You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits
    Taking this later on I get...

Your Aspie score: 133 of 200
    Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 94 of 200

() 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    Your Aspie score: 174 of 200
    Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 32 of 200

Code:

Diagnostic prediction for            Score    Prediction
    Bipolar                                 179     You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
    Dyslexia                                171 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
    ADD/ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorder)   169 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
    Asperger/HFA/PDD                        164 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
    Schizophrenia                           148 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
    Autism 	                                147 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
    Social phobia 	                        138 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
    OCD 	                                128 	You very likely will be able to receive the diagnosis
    Dyspraxia 	                        99 	You might be able to receive the diagnosis
    Dyscalculia 	                        89 	You might be able to receive the diagnosis

So what?
    Surprisingly, this test was pretty consistent with the results from 5 years ago.

This time:
    Your Aspie score: 165 of 200
    Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 40 of 200
    As for the graph, it is just your score on each scale that they tested for. e.g. Aspie Talent is the talent scale on the aspie side. Neuro Typical Talent is the talent scale on the neurotypical side.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    As for the graph, it is just your score on each scale that they tested for. e.g. Aspie Talent is the talent scale on the aspie side. Neuro Typical Talent is the talent scale on the neurotypical side.
    What do you reckon "hunting" is?
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

Society

Your Aspie score: 72 of 200
    Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 161 of 200
    You are very likely neurotypical

sidenote:
    - when i examined the facial expressions, my mind instantly came up with lines describing what they are thinking, but i had a difficulty finding the right word to describe the sentiment.
    - in regards to social conduct & expectations, i answer positively to questions that seemed to regard the question of awareness regardless if i tend to choose to act on them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Are some of you actually able to determine emotional states from pictures of eyes? I'm incredulous about the validity of that "test".

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

All i'll say about this test is that it even put me as an aspie.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    What do you reckon "hunting" is?
    This information was in the report the test generated:
    Aspie hunting
    This group contains passive hunting traits. One part of the traits is related to preferred habitats (e.g. slowly flowing water; caves; woods; liking mist or fog). Another part seems to be
    close-contact hunting traits (e.g. jumping over things; climbing; chasing animals; biting; enjoying spinning in circles; strong grip; strong hands; physical endurance; enjoying rodeo riders).
    Some other traits are related to sneaking (e.g. sneaking through the woods; sneaking up on animals; walking on toes) and general hunting tactics (e.g. mimicking animal sounds; digging;
    throwing small things; building traps; fascination for fire; sniffing)
    Neurotypical hunting
    The traits in this group are related to cooperative hunting. These traits are often described in terms of dysfunctions. Typical traits are recollections of environmental information (e.g.
    positions of things; scores in games; order of words, letters and digits; map reading) and passing on information to others (e.g. passing on messages; knowing left from right; dates and times
    of events; remembering appointments and events; reading clocks and calendars; carrying over information between contexts). Other traits are related to trading and exchange with others (e.g.
    calculating change from a purchase; knowing what to bring to appointments; remembering sequences of past events; remembering formulas; filling out forms).

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield